3W2B: A Secret Room

3W2B: What's Wrong With Busan Boys?!

As soon as he hang up, you burst out of your curiosity and ask him, "What do you mean by secret room?"
"Ssh, you'll be the only outsider to experience this awesome room! So shut up!"
"Why would I shut up? What's so cool about a room?"
"You'll know it later. Now come with me!", he took your arms and began running with you. "Let's go to the awesome secret room!"
You can't help but burst into a lil laughter. He smiled too. Ah, what is this? It's been a long time since you've felt this kind of feeling. Is it... happiness?

You both walk happily, burst into laughters randomly.. You just feel so comfortable with this guy, even though you've just met him for 2 days. And it's not even 2 days, it's just a few hours!
You sometimes stop to buy ice-creams and eat it together, make fun of each other and tell stories and jokes. It just feels like you've met this guy for a long time.

Finally, you both arrived at... wait. Isn't this the TS Entertainment building? And his secret room is here? What a lame secret room. Everybody must know about this room already, and this won't be a secret room. I mean secret secret. Maybe it's just an ordinary room that he called as a secret room. Aish, no fun!

He grabbed my hand again, and said, "Let's go."
Wow. What is this. Why is he so serious. He looked around to check out the situation. Noone was there, pretty clear. 

He took you to the stairs instead of elevators. Emergency stairs, and you both have to climb up till... the rooftop?!

"Are you freakin' kidding me?!", I said.
"I've told you it's a secret room, right? A secret must be covered with layers and layers so people won't know about it. Or else, it's not a secret."
"Aish, fine. How many floors are there to reach the rooftop?"
"Ah it's just fifteen. Come on!", and he energeticly climb up the stairs.
Oh God, this is gonna be a long day.

Climbing fifteen floors of a building with emergency stairs. Accompanied by a star. This could be the most absurd - but funny - experience in your life.

On the 15th floor (finally!), both of you are faced to a room door. It looks like an ugly door, but you're pretty sure it's the door to the secret room! You quickly left him behind and tried to open the door. A HUNDRED PERCENT FAIL.

He laughed at you. "I've told you it's a secret room, it's not gonna be that easy to open it, silly."
He touched the wallpaper and open it. Yes, he opened it. This just feels like a ninja movie to you. He took out a key from the opened wallpaper. Oh, so he hid a key inside the wallpaper. Pretty. scary. Is he a ninja?

"Then what do we do now, ninja? Use that key to open a hidden box to find the real key? Or use that key to open an invisible door that connects us to the room?", I said confidently.
"Nope, you just use the key to open the door.", he put the key on the keyhole and open the door. "See? That's how a key works."
What the hell...... this is just epic fail for you. You feel so ashamed. You know he's also making fun of you right now.
"Let me go through!", you walked into the door, still looking at him. When... *DUGH!*

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I can't believe you're this stupid!", he burst into laughters.
You saw what's in front of you and there's a door! Sigh, of course! A double door. Stupid stupid stupid!
You rub your head. It really hurts.
"HAHAHAHAHAHA! OH MY GOD... YOU. ARE. EPIC!", he kept laughing at you.
You can only continuously rub your head. It really hurts.
Still laughing, he rub your head. "Does it hurt?", and smiled.
"Yes of course! And you're laughing at it!"
"Sorry...", he kept smiling and kept rubbing at your head.
Now you realize... he really has this soft side of him...

"Are you ready to enter the room?", he said, after you said your head is okay.
"Sure! Please let me know if there's a third door! Or if you're gonna take a key from a wallpaper again. Or whatever."
"Look, okay. This is what you gotta do: make your hand become a ball. Like you wanna punch someone."
You followed his instructions. It's gonna be epic, you think.
"And then, bring it close to the door's surface."
You followed him again. Is it something like taking the key out of the wallpaper again? You're so excited.
"Now... knock the door. Knock knock."
What. the hell. This guy is really.....

You kept looking at him, so annoyed. Happily annoyed. He smiled like an idiot, like nothing has happened.
"Now what? We'll gonna wait for aliens to open the door?"
That time, a guy opened the door and said, "Daehyun-hyung! Come in!"
This Daehyun guy looked at you while smiling, "No, no aliens. Just humans."
You look totally stupid in front of him today. 

So you both entered the room and you bowed to the guy who opened the door too. After going completely in, Daehyun introduced you to the people in there.
The guy that opened the door named Jongup, he looked so cheerful and innocent.
And there's also a guy with pink hair. He turns out to be the maknae, named Zelo.
And also there's another guy that seems to be so close with Daehyun, his name is Youngjae.
They're busy with their own talks, so you just look around and enjoy the room. Now you agreed at what Daehyun said.. It IS fancy. It has so much passion in it. You somehow can feel it. It feels like hard work. Passion. Feelings, and love. You wonder what this room has been used for.

Daehyun sits beside you, holding a glass of juice. "You want some?"
"No, thanks."
He nodded and you both lost in your own minds.
"Hey.", you said, "Aren't B.A.P a 6-members group?"
"Ah.. so you're not that blind about B.A.P."
"Oi!"
"Hehe, i thought you knew nothing about korean groups.. Because you don't even recognize me the first time we met."
"I'm not a big fan of you guys, but I knew B.A.P and I knew your music! And I at least know that there's 6 of you!"
He smiled. "This is a dongsaeng room."
"What? A dongsaeng room? For what?"
"To share."
"What do you mean?"

A guy sit beside Daehyun, joining the talk. It's Youngjae. "It's a room we (four) found when we randomly walk on the stairs. Noone really knew about this room, except the four of us, the CEO, and... you."
Daehyun continued, "Yep, that time when we found this room, we hurried and tell the CEO. The CEO said, he actually asked the architect to make one secret room at the rooftop. It's a lucky room, you know, whoever found it, gets the room. And the founder of the rooms are the only ones that get the keys."
Another guy joined the conversation. This time the bright innocent guy Jongup. "We've been using this room for so long, it has been a part of our routines."
This time, you tried to make a response. "So, it's a room that only the four... i mean five, with the CEO... uh, i mean six, including me... know? So your hyungs don't know that this room exist?"
"Ng...", the pink-haired maknae responsed confusedly from the sofa.

You think for a while.

"Isn't that not fair to them?", you said.
"What do you mean?", Youngjae said.
"I mean.. you four can just have fun here, leaving them two with no clue?"
They all smiled. "We all have told them about this room. They don't wanna join us. I mean, our leader doesn't want to join us.", Daehyun said.
"The leader again? Szh. And how about the other one member?"
"Ah, Himchannie-hyung.", Youngjae said, "He's Yongguk-hyung's best friend. Even though Himchannie-hyung wants to join us and know that we did nothing wrong, he always want to be in Yongguk-hyung's side."
"Why?", you were really curious.
"I don't know. I think they kept secrets by themselves. Just the two of them. Just like us. We kept our dongsaeng secrets, too.", said Youngjae.
"Wait, so this group is kinda like divided into two groups?", you were kinda panic right now.
"Not exactly, but come to think about it... that's what's happening.", Jongup said.

Whoa.

"How can you be a group when you're all like this?!", you said - more like shouting, though.
"Ask our leader. He's actually the cause of everything.", said Zelo.
Jongup then continued, "Yep, we were one group earlier. I mean one one."
"Then what makes you not one again?", you asked.

Silence.

"Yongguk-hyung changed.", Youngjae finally answered.
"Changed?", you asked curiously.
"Yep, he changed a lot. We don't know what's happening to him, but he changed.", said Zelo.
Jongup added, "And that's probably also the reason why he's being so sensitive and so stubborn about Daehyun-hyung."

Daehyun who was laying on the carpet, said, "He probably hates me that much so he became so sensitive if it's about me..."
"No, hyung! Before Yonggukie-hyung 'changed', he used to tell everyone how he was proud of you!", said Zelo.
"Yes, whenever you're not around, he always tell us how strong you are, how hard you work, how impressive your progress are, etc etc etc.", added Jongup.

Silence.

"So...", you started the conversation again, "...we're here to solve Daehyun's problem, right? And with that 'Yongguk-has-changed' thingy?"
Everybody nodded.

"I had an idea."