3W2B: A Rose

3W2B: What's Wrong With Busan Boys?!

You work and work and work and don't realize what time is it. And you don't want to know the time either, because if you know, you'll decide to stop working. You don't want to stop working. There's A BUNCH of them, and you have to finish it at the end of the week. You really have to do your best and not wasting any time.

Suddenly, "Paradise" start playing from your phone. Paradise is your alarm ring tone, and you usually set your alarm on 6AM...
So does it mean it's 6AM already?!

You take your phone just to make sure it's really 6AM, and it is. Whoa, so you don't sleep last night.
Who cares, your schedule will be completely messy in this week anyways.

You decide to lay down on your bed for some time. Your back hurts for sitting too long. Your eyes are tired for looking at screens too long. Your neck also hurts because you didn't move your head for hours.
Work is really a cruel world.

You take a look at your phone.
Nothing's there. No texts, no calls, no kakaotalk messages. Just games notifications.

Where is Daehyun?

You want to call him but you're afraid you're bothering him. Besides, he said his phone will not be in his hand for one week. What if you call and someone-not-Daehyun is the one who answered it? It'd be totally awkward.
So you decide to wait for some more days to contact Daehyun, when his phone is already returned: which is just exactly one day before your departure to Japan.

You sighed. How will you tell him?
When he's a bit free, you're going to somewhere else and unable to spend time with him. Will he be mad?

You realize your stomach craved for food.
You stopped thinking about Daehyun and pretend you don't miss him at all... even though you miss him. A lot.

You're searching for some food when you hear your bell rings.
Who is that? This early in the morning?

You opened the door and found a food box on the floor.
Who the hell sent it?
You sighed and bowed down to take the box, when you saw a pair of fancy shoes.
You looked up to see the owner of the shoes, and...

You see Hoya.
HO freakin YA!

He smiled at you and gave you a rose.
What?

He saw your confused face and he laughed. "Ah, I just remembered you're a foreigner."
You nodded confusedly.
He smiled, "Today is Rose Day in Korea."
"Rose Day? You Koreans have something like that?"
"Yep!"
You want to know more about this Rose Day, but wind outside is really cold. Unconsciously, you sneeze.

Hoya, attentively, wore his jacket to you.
"I'm sorry...", he said, "How about we just go inside?"
You have no idea but you just nod to him because it's so freakin cold outside. The wind is killing you.

After you both go inside your apartment unit, he fancied your living room.
"I walked around the apartment building and now your apartment unit, it's a pretty fancy apartment for a foreigner."
You laughed as he said the exact same thing with Daehyun when he first got there.

"Why are you laughing?", he asked.
"Ani, you said the exact same thing like my friend."
He smiled suspiciously, "Your friend? Or your special friend?"
You blushed a bit and you don't know how to answer, specially IN FRONT OF YOUR FOREVER BIAS.

He smiled, understanding your not-willingness to answer, "I'm here to review the MV."
"Eh?", you're confused.
He smiled again, "Yesterday Mr. Stewart has already sent you bunches of e-mails and their attachments for you to work with, right?"
You nodded.
"Each day until our departure to Japan, one member will go here to review your job.", he smiled, "We decide it with rock paper scissors and I lost firstly. So i got the turn to go here first."
You sighed. So it's just some work thingy, huh....
You then asked, "Don't you guys have another schedules to do this week? You're really busy, right, how can you still have time to review my job?"
He smiled, again, "Reviewing your job is one of our jobs. Because you're the lead and we have to discuss about everything involved in our upcoming MV.", he stopped a while then continued, "Besides, all we have to do for this whole week is practicing, and thinking about our upcoming MV and comeback. Including, reviewing your job."
You nodded. "I see.."

"Now can I take a look of how far have you been with those tasks?"
"Sure.", you showed him what you've been doing this all time.
He's jawdropping right now. Why? Are you working too slow?
You're simply afraid at what he'll be saying after looking at all your jobs.
You wait and wait until he says something.

"Daebak."

What? What did he just say?
"You finished the storyline already?!", he said.
"Y-yes.. I have to read it every night though, again and again, to see what should I add or what should I change."
"And you're already halfway there to finish the animations details?"
"Y-yep, but actually it's not even half yet..."
"Still, it's amazing. You work really fast, and it's really good."
You got goosebumps by being praised by your bias. "Thank you."

He looked at you and smiled, "Thank you so much for working with us. You're our savior."
You looked at him back, "No, thank you for working with me. You guys made my dream came true."
And both of you laughed.
"Hey, let's eat together.", he said, "I brought some delicious food for us to eat."
You nodded and followed him to take the food.

You've already taken your food and got back to your laptop to continue reviewing and discussing.
You and Hoya both discussed a lot of stuffs, changed some things and made it better, laughed at times...
You really enjoy your time with him. Your conversations somehow matched.

"Ah it's the last bite of my chicken.", he said, "Do you want some?"
You smiled, "No, just eat it."
You continued working and animating and writing and stuffs, when you realize there's a pair of chopsticks and a bite of chicken beside your chick.
You take a look at it. You can see Hoya smiled and asked you to eat it.
You  laughed and eat it from his chopsticks, with him feeding you.

WHAT ON EARTH JUST HAPPENED

You munch the chicken. "Whoa it's really good!"
He smiled and opened his mouth, "Now your turn to feed me~"
He looks really like a baby. You just wish you can take a picture of it and upload it on tumblr. Precious hoaegi~~

You smiled like an idiot and took your yummy beef with your chopsticks and gave it to him.
He ate it like a baby, causing you want to spazz... but you can't spazz.
You tried to hold your spazzing soul inside you and act normal.

He munch the beef. "Aishhh so yummy~ Can i have some again?"
You smiled even more. How on earth this guy can ask something like that without feeling anything...
You took it again and gave it to him again. He's really a baby and you just wanna take him home(?).

After eating the beef together until it completely gone to both of your stomachs, you both continued working.
He's back to his serious side. No more hoaegi, this time is hocharisma(?).
You both work together so well that you don't even realize it's 1PM already. Hoaegi has to go back and practice. Sobs~

You accompany him to your door.
He really have to leave now.. and tomorrow it's not him anymore. Sigh, why can't it be longer?!

He smiled in front of your door. "Now then, I gotta go."
You smiled back, "Yep, be careful."
"Ng... Thank you for today. I never imagined working with you is so much fun."
You laughed, "Me too. And thanks for the food also."
He waved and left.

You closed the door calmly and..
"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!", you just can't hold it. You're too happy right now.
You smiled like an idiot and jumping to your room to continue working. What a fun day~~
You were going to continue your work when you saw the rose Hoya gave you on the table.
You saw there's a note sticked on the rose:

Rest when you got tired, don't push yourself too hard.
It's really a fun experience to work with you! I hope we can work together again soon.
DRAWING GODDESS FIGHTING!!!
-Hoya

You smiled.
"Yep, I hope for that too.."
And you continued working.