3W2B: A Deep-voice Call

3W2B: What's Wrong With Busan Boys?!

"I'm done!", Hoya said while walking out of the bathroom.... shirtless.
With his body still wet and just..... asdfghjkl.
Could this baby stop teasing you.

"YAA wear your clothes!", you said.
He smirked. "Wae?"
"Because I asked to!"
"So it's your wish?"
"YA YA YA! NOO~! I'll use my wishes for some more-important things~"
He laughed, "Alright, alright.", and he wore his clothes. Finally.

"I have to go now though."
"Eeh?", you cried. You still need him. A lot. Or else.. you'll remember the pain again.
"Why?", he went closer and your hair. "Because you'll miss me, right?"
You blushed.
He smiled, kept on your hair, "I'll come back as soon as possible. I'm actually on my break now, no schedules till next week. It's just a little short meeting."
You nodded.
"Hey don't be sad like that...", he said with his gentle voice.
"I'm not, I'm not~!", you tried to sound as cheerful as possible.
He smiled, "I'll miss you. Take care, don't think or even meet that jerk, okay?"
"Ne~"
And he kissed your forehead and said bye, went out and... left.

You smiled a bit. But you really didn't know what to do.
No Hoya, no work, ..... what to do?
Before you got here in Seoul, you usually spent your spare time fangirling.
Yep, fangirling the 7 Infinite oppars who are here now by your side, working with you..
Screaming out loud like insane people when your bias went on stage.. dance, sing, rap...
A bias who just left your apartment. A bias who..... loves you.

You walked to the sofa and threw yourself on it.
This seems unreal.

You hit your own face several times. It hurts. Means this IS reality.
You decided to open your laptop to open some websites you used to open to spazz.
Come to think about it, you haven't fangirl even a bit since you got here in Seoul.
You opened Youtube and you found so many new  fancams of the 7 people who worked with you now.
The 7 people who was on your dreams, and was just your dreams.

You opened Tumblr and searched for the Hoya tag, and wow... you realized how you missed this atmosphere.
The atmosphere of undying fangirl who loved their bias who didn't even know them.
You realized how lucky you are to meet and even work with them.
Wow..

You then decided to open your folders, just for fun, because you know there were a LOT of files about Infinite.
And you were right.
You found SO many pictures of not-so-many persons. Meaning you have like all pictures from all sides of that 7 people, specially one person whom you loved like nobody else.

Lee Howon.

You read a lot of tumblr posts and youtube comments about their love to Infinite..
It felt kinda not fair for you to be here with them and they still fangirl from a far, but.. your hard work was not comparable too.
You have already...... aish, don't talk about it.
The most important thing now is that you're here, with them, and living a happy life. Right?

...
Just that time, your phone rang.
Heum?
You saw the screen. It was an unknown number. Some random numbers appeared.
Hng?

You decided to answer it.
"Yeoboseoyo?", you said.
"............................Ne."

. . .

You heard a super deep voice.
Super deep familiar voice.
The voice you heard when you were hiding under the ball of blanket.
....
Yep, Bang Yongguk.

"W-why are you calling me?", you asked.
You decided you didn't want to interact to any of B.A.P members anymore, specially 'that one'.

"Can't I?", he said.
"......."
"I'm just trying to expl---"
"No explanations needed. Even if I need some, it's from him, not you."
"You have to understan-------"
"Understand what? That your fellow member is a jerk?"
"Please listen to me first."
"Why should I listen to you? So that you could-------"
"Daehyun is sick."
".. pardon?"
"Daehyun is sick. He is now in comma."
"Hah. He's as healthy as Popeye, he won't be sick in just a blink of an eye."
"..."
"What? You can't continue your lies?"
"The day you met him at the club.."
"What?"
"You knew what he did there. He did so many wrong things there."
"I know."
He sighed-laughing. "That boy.. he was drunk. Awfully drunk that he could even walk at the street alone, making him got hit by a car."
Now you got speechless.
You could hear BYG's voice shaking.
"The people from the club brought him to the hospital. He has gotten better, but he hasn't got his consciousness yet."
"That's good. I'm busy now. Bye.", and you ended the call.

Harsh? You know you were harsh. But your heart has hurted too much.
He has gotten better anyway. Means he's good enough, right?
He will be better soon and continue his daily life as a singer again.
...... Right?

......
Deep inside, your heart hesitated.
Is he okay?
Is he......
Aish why are you like this. Stop thinking about him!

And so.. you decided to re-watch the old dramas of the oppars.
Seems funny how all the downloaded dramas on your laptop has a subtitle in it, because now you understand them completely even without subs.
If things were in a different condition, you're sure you're now a famous youtube english-subbers of Infinite videos.

And you continued on watching until evening comes...