3W2B: A School

3W2B: What's Wrong With Busan Boys?!

12AM. You both are outside the house already.
Since you skipped breakfast, you ate at around 11- so you finished both lunch and breakfast at once.

You both were holding hands but you two were speechless.
Whenever you tried to talk, he tried too.
The timing of both your talks were just against each other, and it just made everything even more awkward.

So you tried again, "Ho-"
Just in time, he said too, "Ae-"
SEE. You both tried to talk in the same time.

"You first.", you both said at once.
EISH this is depressing.

"Um, you go first.", he said.
Geez this is too awkward.

"Eung... I just... wanna thank you.", you finally said.
"... For what?"
"For not breaking our idealism.", you smiled.
He smiled back, "Even though I'm sure we'll enjoy it when we break our idealism... but I think it's still not the perfect time. There's still a part of me who wants to own you completely only when I've legally became yours.
And honestly if you asked do i still feel the guilty feelings and all, I do. I still feel that way.
Even during my solo stage on SI when I did all the waves and actually did it to the floor (=_=), I still feel guilty. Pathetic, huh? A mature guy like me.", he laughed.
"It's pathetic but it's good.", you added.
You both laughed.
"And what were you trying to say?", you asked.
"A-ah.. I just wanted to say sorry."
"Sorry for what?"
"I've said it just now, there's still that guilty feeling inside me.. even though we practically didn't do anything to  break our idealism. We both still have our ity in us. But our bodies are not. I mean... I've felt your body and you've felt my body. We've touched and enjoyed each other, even though not up to 'that stage of reproducing' (?)."
"What reproducing!", you laughed at his unique choice of words.
He laughed a bit, "But seriously though.. let's just say, if your future husband is not me. Yes you're still and all, but you know... your body has been tasted before (?). You're not 100% pure! But I don't mean that way, I mean-", he said with such awkwardness.
You smiled, understanding his words. "I get it. But I thought you're the one who's always confident in saying that you are the guy who will be my husband?", you giggled.
He laughed, "I will!"
"Then what's with the doubt? Why did you say such things? If in the end you're the one who'll take my ity, why should you worry? If you receive me as your wife with my '99% pure' condition, what's wrong- if you were the one who grabbed that 1%?", you explained, "I mean.. it's just like owning me 100% in different times."
He smiled, "I understand...", he stopped for a while, "But hey, the words you said just now and the words you said yesterday. You said that you also want me as your husband... eh?"
You smiled. "What if I do?"
He looked at you, not believing the words you just said. "Me? Not Daehyun, then?"
You're speechless. Ah, that guy...
You forgot about yesterday's incident.
The little misunderstandings...
Did you just do this and feel this way to Hoya, because you're not sure about your own feelings to Daehyun?

Hoya, realizing your expression turned weird, understands.
"It's okay if you want to marry him instead.", he said, "I'm okay since I've grabbed the 1%.", he smiled.
Now you're thinking so hard about Daehyun.
How will you fix the condition?

"Yah, aegi-ssi. Remember the wishes we had?", you asked.
"Um.. yes."
"Remember how many wishes I have left?"
"Three... if I'm not mistaken. And I also have three.
Now that you mention it, why didn't I use it? Eish.. such a waste.", he said to himself.
You smiled weirdly. No, the wishes won't help.
The wishes only work on Hoya, not Daehyun.
How is it now...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You arrived at a school. What is Hoya thinking to be taking you to a school, really.
"I've told you we're on a tour to learn about me.", he said- like he could read your mind or something.
"Then?", you still don't get it.
"This was my high school."
Ah, now you get it.
"I visited my high school instead my elementary or secondary, because.. I didn't really spend so much time in my high school. You know...", he said.
You understand. About him leaving school and focusing on his talents. He must not pay too much attention to his high school as he always got home early to practice and practice.

"Now let's take a tour.", he grabbed your hand and walked inside the school.

Inside, there were no students. Of course, it's a day off today.
But the teachers were all there, maybe marking tests or something.
Hoya himself said he actually wanted to visit because he thought there were no one in school.
He didn't want to meet any teachers, specially the ones who taught him a few years ago.
He's scared of what they would say.

You tried to convince him that nothing will go wrong just because he met them, but he said no.
So you respect his choice and just go around the school without getting nearer to the teacher's chamber.

You enjoy his happy expressions during his flash back times.
Whenever he remembered a great memory, he smiled. Just like a little kid sees a balloon.
He went to the library, the art class, the field...
Also the taekwondo room. He was a taekwondo athlete back then.
Then he came to his old class. He smiled so much. He still remembers where he sat.
He sat right beside the window. He said he always look to the sky whenever he was bored.
He sometimes saw planes from his seat, and he said he really wanted to fly with it to Seoul- to achieve his dreams.

He really got emotional in his class that he got a bit teary.
But he got the most emotional, when he stepped on the dance hall.

It's a room full of mirrors, basically just a typical dance hall.
But you understand how much it means to him, though.
He said he spend so much time in this room. Practicing alone, crying alone.
He said it's like his personal room.
The dance teacher who takes charge on this room, even duplicated his key and gave it to Hoya in secret.
That's why, even now, he could go inside it easily. He still has the key.
He said this room is always locked because not many students were interested in real dancing.
The singing class gained more members than dancing, and because of the few members... the ones who joined felt this class is not fun and left too.
Plus the dance teacher is a bit strict, that's why students who were not serious left at once.

Hoya himself.. ah, his undying passion of dancing must have been grown since early days.
Strict teacher or no members at all, such things won't ever bother him.
You clearly know how much he got serious when it's about his dream.

Now the hall feels a lot more lively though.
Maybe there are more students interested in dancing now, because of the global hallyu wave and the idols-trend.

Hoya went around the hall and just got even more emotional.
He talked a lot about his dance teacher, when you both heard:

"HOYA-SSI?!", shouted a voice from a man on the door.
Hoya moved his head and was super surprised. "Teacher?!"
They approached each other and just talked about many things.
They seem to be so close.
After the talks and everything, you're sure he's the dance teacher Hoya has been talking about.

They talk about so many things; about the things in the past, Hoya's past attitudes, and even Hoya's blazing career now.

"Ah, how about this girl? Is he your girlfriend?", the teacher asked.
"A-ah...", Hoya didn't know how to answer, "Rather than a girl friend... she's more like... my future wife.", he laughed.
"Woaah jinjja?! Aigo she's so pretty.. You suit each other well!", the teacher praised you.
Hoya then talked about you and the teacher was a bit surprised knowing you're not a korean.
And not long after that, teachers started coming to the dance hall and surprised of Hoya's presence.

Turns out the dance teacher was supposed to take something from the dance hall and got back to the teacher's chamber at once, but he didn't go back after some time. So another teacher was sent to take it and look for this dance teacher, but since this second teacher taught Hoya too, she was stuck in there too. And so on and so on till all the teachers were sent to search for the thing and other teachers, but everyone ended up in the dance hall admiring Hoya's career and everything.

Some teachers even admitted that they doubt Hoya and even said harsh things because Hoya quitted school, but now they're all proud of him. New teachers who didn't get the chance to teach Hoya, could only give endless praises when they knew everything that happened. The new teachers never knew that Hoya, the idol who is on the peek of his career, was once a part of the school they're teaching at. 

After long talks, they took pictures and even asked for autographs. Hoya seriously has become a star.

It's around 2.30pm now, you both left the school while still waving on the teachers.
Hoya got totally happy and he can't hide it.

Then he said,
"The next destination is..."