3W2B: A Bed, Anger and Screams

3W2B: What's Wrong With Busan Boys?!

You're fully awake now.
You look at the clock- it's 5pm already.
You can tell it's Daehyun house because there's a huge Daehyun's family photo on the wall, but the guy sleeping on your bedside is not the house owner. It's his neighbor.
The TV is on, and it's playing a DVD.
You laughed, it's INFINITE Concert DVD.
You remembered how you always watch this whenever you were down, back in your teenages.
You can see a hot porridge- that's not so hot anymore, because maybe you slept too long.
You can see a post-it beside it, it says:

Get well soon aegi-ssi!

Ah, it's clearly from Hoya.
But why should he leave a post-it if he'll wait for you anyways?
You take a look at the sleeping guy beside you.
He has changed clothes and took a refreshing bath, he smells as good as a baby.
Ah, so he just got here not long ago.
Maybe he left the post-it when he just put you here, left you for a while and just got back here not long ago.
How sweet of him..
But then, why did he put you in Daehyun's house?
Daehyun has left you first and you're sure Daehyun will be totally okay if Hoya put you in his house instead, but...
ah, Hoya still cares of Daehyun. Hoya still cares of the promises.
You giggled while Hoya's soft hair.

The owner of the hair now moved his head.
Did you just wake him? O_O that easily?

He smiled as soon as he captures your face. "Aegi-ssi~", he said with his tired voice, "Awake now?"
You smiled cheerfully and nodded.
You tried to get up and sit instead of laying on the bed.
Hoya helps you to do it. He's too caring and too kind, really.

"How's your condition?", he asked.
"Not bad.. still feels too many river water in my belly, though!", you laughed.
He smiled while patting your head.
"Time to go now.", he said with his phone ringing. It's an alarm.
But alarm... for what?

"My 10 minutes is over."
"Huh?"
"You forgot? I only have 10 minutes per 3 hours. My first 10 minutes was when I saved you- that's why I hurried and put you here and left. Then I got my another 10 minutes starting from 3pm and now I've used it. So.. see you at--- 9pm or more!"
You're speechless. How could this aegi still care about those details, really.
You're pretty sure Daehyun doesn't care even if Hoya spends a whole day with you, as he's frankly 'mad' at you, Hoya, or maybe himself - and you're sure Daehyun doesn't want to meet both of you today. But why Hoya's still doing these little things?!
You wanted to ask, but you know it's not the perfect moment to ask. So you keep it for tomorrow instead.
"Just watch me on the tv, ok? It's the best medicine.", he said while laughing.
You smiled, said bye-bye and Hoya left the room with a charming smile.

You sighed.
This is complicated and tiring somehow.
This drama, this triangle silly love of two brothers.
One is childish and yet one other is too understanding.
What could be worse, really...

You cannot move too much because you have no energy.
It's only 5pm, Hoya is following the silly rules and Daehyun doesn't even care.
You'll be dead of boredom today.

You switched your position again and now you're laying on the bed like nothing happened.
You closed your eyes, trying to sleep, but you can't.

Just in time, the door is opened roughly.
You can hear footsteps coming near you.
You keep on closing your eyes, you want to know what this person is going to do.
The person pulls a chair so the chair is now right beside your bed.
He sits on it.
He sighes, and he hits the chair grip with anger.
He sounds so frustated and mad of himself.
He screams "AHHH" with such a saddening tone.
Now that you hear the voice, you're sure it's Daehyun.

He keeps on hitting and punching the chair, and now even the table.
You wanted to open your eyes and tell him to stop it, but you want to know what he'll do when he thought you're not listening.
So you keep on pretending that you're sleeping, and hear everything he wanted to say or do.

He keeps on screaming though, it's like he's never going to forgive himself.
Daehyun-ah..

 

"You stupid stupid stupid!!!", he screamed, "NAPPEUN NAMJA. NAPPEUN!!!!!!!"
He can't control his breath. He's clearly really really mad.

With his breaths racing, he started to talk to himself.
"WHY ARE YOU SMILING IN THIS KIND OF SITUATION, WHY ARE YOU STILL FOLLOWING AND RESPECTING THE RULES WE MADE. WHY DID YOU PUT HER IN MY HOUSE INSTEAD OF YOUR HOUSE.. WHY YOU STILL CARE ABOUT ME?! WAEYO WAE...", he screamed. Maybe he even dropped his tears, because the scream sounds full of emotion too.
He's talking about Hoya, huh..
"WHY YOU ALWAYS DO THIS TO ME. WHY YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A STUPID CHILD AND YOU LOOK LIKE THE MOST MATURE HYUNG ON EARTH. WHY. WHY ARE YOU SO UNFAIR. WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS. WHY AM I LIKE THIS.. WHY.. WHY AM I IN THIS STUPID SITUATION?!", he stopped for a while, "LOVING THE SAME GIRL, WITH HER CANNOT CHOOSE WHICH GUY IS HER CHOICE, WHEN CLEARLY HE'S BETTER THAN ME. WHEN CLEARLY HE NEVER HURT HER, HE NEVER DID. HE ALWAYS TREAT HER RIGHT, HE NEVER LEAVE HER. WHILE I HURT HER EVERY TIME, I ALMOST KILLED HER AND YET I WAS EVEN MAD AT HIM FOR GIVING HIS BREATH TO HER..."

You wanted to cry hearing it, but you hold it.
You still have to pretend you're sleeping.

"IT'S NOT THAT I DON'T WANT TO SEE THIS PRECIOUS GIRL BACK TO LIFE.. BUT WHAT'S THE POINT OF IT WHEN SHE'S LIVING HIS BREATH? WHEN SHE LIVES BECAUSE OF HIM? WHEN THERE'S HIM INSIDE HER?!"
He tried to control his emotions.
"JUST GO WITH HIM, YOU-SSI... YOU'RE HAPPIER WITH HIM. YOU'RE A LOT SAFER WITH HIM. HE'LL NEVER BREAK YOU OR HURT YOU LIKE I ALWAYS DO."
He still can't hold his voice. He's still shouting and screaming, even though he's talking to the (sleeping) you.
You could clearly listen him cry.

"Go.. Leave me alone.. You're too good for me.", he said with lower voice.
"It hurts to see you like this, and it's all because of me..
And yet that hyung is still trusting me, he still wants me to fight for you.
Why should I, and how should I?!
When you both make such a great couple with no heart breaks, why he still ask me to fight for you?!
Even though he knows, that I'll hurt you again?
Even though that you know, that he's better than me?"
He cried.

"Tell me.. tell me how am I supposed to act. Tell me what am I supposed to do!"
He put his hand and his head on your bed.
He looks down, crying.

You... you can't handle it anymore.
You moved your hand and you his hair.
As fast as he realized, he looked at you.
You smiled with your tears coming down.
He looks at you deeply.

"Why are you still smiling like that when I almost killed you?! When I just made you cry?! When I just hurt you for the billionth times?! ....", he stopped and cried.

"..jinjja wae!!!!!!!!!!", he stood up and left the room roughly.
You cried even more.

Why is the situation like this.., and it's just the first day of your trip.
How will you continue this trip if it goes like this.....

 

Daehyun-ah mian....