3W2B: A Bedroom

3W2B: What's Wrong With Busan Boys?!

"Mh.. enough aegi-ssi.", you said after some time enjoying those kisses.
"Hm?", he said while, still, continuously kissing you.
"Stop it.."
"You want to stop?"
"Yes?"
"Oh really?", he said, as he became even more aggressive.
"Yah Hoya-ssi~!"
"What? It's not that I do bad things to you or broke your ity..", he smirked and kept on doing you.
Eish, this aegi. "Yes, but we've done it for too long already~"
"How long have we done it, eo? It feels only like 10 min---"
"Almost 2 hours, aegi-ssi. I'm tired okay. I need food."
He said nothing, but he hasn't stopped.
"Aigo aegi-ssi~! Stop it jinjja!", you shouted a bit.
So this is what Mirae meant. She was right. Whenever you told Hoya to stop, if he doesn't want to stop, then he won't ever stop.
"Aegi-ssi if you keep doing this-!", you tried to threat him.
"What? What will you do? Hm?", he stopped kissing just now but then he puts his face 1cm in front of your face.
You can feel his breath.
He smirked.
OH NO WHAT IS EARTH

"Um.. I will.. I will..", you didn't know what to threat. You didn't think he'd speak up again.
"What?", he said while touching your face. "Can't answer me?"
"I will.. cancel tomorrow's date?", there. It's the only thing you could think of.
He laughed. "First of all, if it truly happens, you're the one who'll regret it."
"...w-why are you so confident?!", you asked to not look too plain.
He smiled and he kissed your lips again, all of a sudden.
He smirked after he saw your blushing face. "Tell me how am I not confident if I can make you blush like that so easily? And yet you have to see your own y face that enjoyed the kisses we did just now. Your blushing cheek, your moans.. how am I not confident with all that, sweety?!"
Ah.. this guy....

"And besides, I never say tomorrow- or should we say today- is going to be a date."
Eh? "Then if it's not a date, what is it?"
"It's more like a tour."
"Busan tour?"
"Nope, a Hoya tour."
"What?"
He laughed. "You'll learn about me tomorrow. Everything about me. My habits, my attitude, my expressions, or even my body."
"YA~!"
"What?! I meant for something like- am i a righty or a lefty, do i grow hairs on my leg and something like that! Why did your brain goes too far?!", he laughed, "You really want my body, huh?!"
"NO I DIDN'T!", you blushed at once.
"Really?! Then fine.", he got up from you and fixed his clothes, "Good night.", he stood up and walked- leaving you who's still on the laying position with your clothes not-so-tidy anymore. (he screwed your clothes up and even ed some. if you don't tell him to stop, maybe he has ed it all =_=)
"... where are you going?", you asked and got up. You fixed your clothes too.
"My bedroom. I'm going to sleep."
EEEH? THAT'S IT?!
"W-where do I sleep then?", you're totally confused.
"You can sleep there. Comfy enough, right?", he said without even looking at you. He just kept on walking to his bedroom.
You sighed. This aegi is too moody to be true. Once you said one joke that he thinks is not funny, he'd leave you. Literally leave you. This is one of his hardest teasing, though.

"Whatever.", you're too tired to pick on a fight with him. You're hungry and you have no energies left because he forced you to use it all just now. You blushed again, remembering the scenes you did just now. That y beast.

You picked a large pillow and laid on it. If he told you to sleep here then you'll sleep here. If you got sick tomorrow then it's his loss, not yours. You pouted. He's too cruel.

You tried to sleep again even though you've had too much sleep yesterday. But who cares. You're mad at Ho--------

You can feel your body is lifted up high.
Hoya picked you up.
He holds your shoulder and your feet.
You can only hold his neck.

"Now what.", you said with a poker face.
He said nothing and just kept on walking.
"Where are you taking me?", you asked once again.
No answers. He just smiled so gorgeously.
"Ya Lee Howon!"
"Ssh.", he whispered.
What's this, seriously.

He opened a door and brought you inside.
It has a bed. So it's a bedroom.
Ah, so this is your bedroom.

He put you on the bed and smiled.
But then he didn't leave.
He walked to the other side, and got up to the bed.
Now he pulled the giant blanket, covers your body- and his body.
He was going to close his eyes when you shouted,
"YA~!!!!"

He closed his ears. "What?!"
"What do you mean by this?!", you scold him with his face right in front of you on this not-so-big bed.
"What?! You don't want to sleep?!"
"Don't you have another bedrooms?!"
"I do, but I haven't prepared them!"
"What to prepare?! As long the room has a bed, it's a bedroom already!"
"That bedroom is still all dirty with cockroaches and lizards everywhere! If you pick to sleep with those creatures instead of a handsome guy like me, then go!", he said as he pulled his blanket again, tried his best to sleep.
"YAH!", you still complained.
"Now what?!"
"What if I pick to sleep there?!"
"Then go!"
"I don't even know where it is!"
"Search it by yourself! I don't know, I'm too sleepy!"
"YAH~!"
"What's wrong with you, seriously!"
"How could you be so calm with a girl sleeping on the same bed as you?!"
"What, you don't trust me?! Just think that I'm your brother or father or whatever!"
"HOW COULD I?"
"Look, okay. I lack of sleep and now I'm really tired because you did me too hard back then."
"You're the one who--"
"Ssh. Listen, I will not do anything bad to you. I promise with all my soul. I'm really too sleepy to do such things."
You can't say anything.
He continued, "Plus, I think we both understand each idealism of not doing such things before we get married."
Ah, he's got a point.

Now he pulled you closer and hugged you in his arms.
Now you both became super close.
"If you worry about my mom, it's okay. She never goes inside my room before I wake up.
It's actually not your schedule to sleep here tonight anyways, so nothing's weird for her.
When she asked why are you here in my house, just answer that you came here early in the morning before she woke up.
And blah blah I don't even care, I'm too sleepy to think and my mom actually won't bother even if she finds out we sleep together in my room.", he closed his eyes, "Now have a good night sleep and recharge your energy. You have to learn about me tomorrow."
You smiled. This aegi is too precious.
You stared at his peaceful sleeping face.
You don't know has he fallen asleep or not, but you just don't care.
You kissed his forehead and hugged his body back.
You closed your eyes and were just going to sleep, when you felt something landed on your lips.
It's his lips again.

"Good night.", he whispered.
You smiled, "Good night."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can feel the sun goes through your closed eyes.
You can hear "Paradise" ringing. Daily alarm.
WAIT.
You opened your eyes in an instant, but then you found Hoya's cheery face right in front of you.
His face got even closer to you, compared to last night before you fell asleep.
You both were still on your hugging position.

"Annyeong!", he said with a cute voice and round eyes. "I never thought you're such a big fan of me."
Ah.. he must be talking about the alarm. It still rings until now.
You were pretty shocked though. He said - practically - the truth. You were a big fan of him, and you always are.

You thought about what to say. "Is it a crime to be liking your song?"
He smiled while your hair, "No..", he stopped for a while, "Why are you so panic?"
Oh crap.
"Who's panic..", you really can't control yourself. You must've look weird right now.
You just really don't want him to know. Yet.

He smiled again, "Whatever."
He hugged your body tighter and now even put his legs on your waist. Just like a koala.

"Eish what are you doing.", you said.
He smiled widely, "Why, is it a crime to be liking your body?"
You blushed as red as a tomato.
"I didn't mean it for something like that, you ert. Your body is so tiny yet so warm, it felt so comfortable hugging you like this.", he said while tightening his hugs, "I feel like hugging a cute pretty doll."
You smiled as you look deeply in his great eyes.
He realized you have been staring on his eyes. "What?"
You can only smile.
"What?", he kept on asking.
You giggled.
"Whaaat~?"
You giggled more, "Don't you understand what does this stare mean?"
"Um.. no?"
You smiled and kissed his lips at once.

"It means 'i love you', silly!"