3W2B: A Revealing of Identity

3W2B: What's Wrong With Busan Boys?!

"Paradise" rang. Again.
You took your phone to turn it off, looked at your phone screen for a few seconds..
And decided to throw the phone away.

You looked around and found thirteen guys around you.
You remembered: after saying your wish and everyone agreed, all fourteen of you played cards and got lost into the moment. One by one started to fall asleep, and finally you did too.

You're all still in Hoya's house, on the living room with lots of pillows, and Daehyun was not even bothered.
They all said the seventh day are gonna be a group day, they even invited the other thirteen.
They also said, even if it's not your birthday, everyone's still gonna come.
But since Sungjong knew the truth of that cursed date (read: your birthday), they made it even more special.
They are somehow a bit annoyed that they found it late, but you were already so touched.
You love them. You really do.
Yes, even Woohyun. After last night, he didn't get into your nerves anymore.
You realized that's just how he plays. It's greasy and annoying, but it's actually him, and he actually has a lot of other serious attitudes.

You looked around and realized there are only twelve of them.
You started to scan who's missing and you find it: Yongguk.

You decided to go to the bathroom when you saw Yongguk gazing alone outside the house.
You finished your bathroom business and followed him outside.

"Good morning.", you said.
Yongguk smiled and replied, "Good morning, birthday girl."
"Ah.. it's still my birthday huh?"
"Of course~ why do you hate your birthday so much?"
You sighed, "You know.. just..."
"Remembrance of something?", he guessed.
"Nah.. a bunch of things that i don't wanna remember."
He smiled, "You know.. no matter how you hate it, you shouldn't forget or try to forget about your past."
You looked at him. You've only heard things like that once. He's the first guy to ever say something like that.

"Why?", you asked, "..the past is just... a bad place."
"But without your past, you cannot be who you are now.", he answered, "No matter how bad, that's what makes you."

You got goosebumps.

"Hey, we were scheduled to leave Busan today at noon, right?", you asked Yongguk.
"Eh? I thought we're gonna stay here for a few more days?", he asked.
"EH? I thought it's just a one-week trip?"
"Y-yeah, but after knowing it's your birthday, we decided to extend our stay and spend the togetherness.
Our CEOs will even come tomorrow. And even your boss.", Yongguk said, "We haven't said about this?"
"Um.... no.", you look worried.
"What is it?"
"Um.. no.. nothing."
"Come on.. You're as bad as Daehyun in lying."
You laughed, "I bet i'm not as bad as him!"
He laughed, "Talk to me. What is it?"

Silence.

"You are ALWAYS so full of secrets, you know that, right?", he asked.
"I do."
"You don't have to now."
"Eh?"
"You have thirteen packs of secret boxes to share with.", he said while smiling.
You're touched.

"I.. I'm just afraid i can't join you guys for a few more days.", you said.
"And why is that?"
"Things.. are... calling?", you said, hoping he would believe you.
"It can't be about work because even your boss will be here, so i suppose it's about family and friends?"

Ah. The two things you hate the most.

"Um.. no.", you said.
"... Yongguk-ssi.", you said, "I have unlimited wishes for today, right?"
Yongguk nodded.
"Then i wish you would stop asking questions like this. Just for today..
Any other questions are welcomed, but.."
He smiled, "Arasseo arasseo."
You smiled, "Thanks."
"then..", he said, "Do you wanna do something fun?"
"What is it?"
"Waking these pigs up.", he grinned.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two hours later, everyone's FINALLY awake.
You and Yongguk are beyond tired.
If you both ever succeeded in waking someone up and decided to wake the others, the first one's gonna sleep again. And the cycle happens all the time, even Hoya and Daehyun.
Guess they're just really tired.

 

Everyone's fully awake now, and everyone agreed to play something today: KITES!

Childish, yet fun!
You all decided to make your own kites, just like village kids, decorate themselves, bring it to the field and play.
It's fun. It really is.

After some time playing, you look at your phone again.
You saw a notification coming.
You deleted the message rightaway.

You saw the clock. It's 1!:25 am and all of you haven't taken a bath.
You're all exhausted and want to go back home to rest, eat, and take a bath.
HoDae's moms said they have prepared lunch for all of them.

You look at them once again. Smile, and feel hurt.
It hurts so damn much..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone's here! time to eat up the lunch.
You didn't expect that Hoya's house would have a really nice rooftop with huge long tables that would pack 16 persons at once, while enjoying the scene from a higher view and winds blowing up your hair.

It's really nice.
Too nice to be ended.

 

You all enjoyed your meal, talked and laughed a lot too.
This is it. You've find it.
You've find your family..... but reality truly is cruel, huh?

Everyone's finished with their meal.. so you think this is it.
This is the time.

"So.. guys...", you said.
Everyone now are looking at you.

You laughed, "I know it's my birthday~ and i know this is gonna be annoying..
But sorry... I don't think I can be here any longer....
There are things I have to handle in Seoul......................
I thought this is just a one-week trip, and yet i totally forgot that the end of the week would be my birthday.
If it's not my birthday, I might be able to extend my stay, but since i really just remember that this is my birthday...
well, thank you for reminding me though.. You all just saved my life..
but well..
um..
well.........
......
.......
PLEASE FORGIVE ME!", you bowed with your eyes closed.

Suddenly you can feel someone pats your head.
"It's okay, silly. Go handle things that you think is important.", Sunggyu said while patting you.
"That's what families are for, right?", Hoya's mom continued.

You teared up.
This is like, the best gift ever.

"Awwww don't cry again!!!", Zelo said.
And everyone started to go around you, hugging you so tight and make a giant ball of humans.
You will NEVER forget this feeling.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

You've packed your things and it's almost time to leave.
The car is ready. Daehyun's mom took care of it for you. 
Everyone's lining up to say you good bye.
One of them hugged you and wishes you good luck in whatever you're doing.
Hoya has two wishes left, and Daehyun actually used one of them to ask you what are you up to,
but it's easy to avoid to answer it because you get unlimited wishes. You just simply wished everyone to stop asking that, and everyone ended up blaming Daehyun for using that one wish for nothing.

You have hugged everyone except for three people: Hoya, Daehyun, and Woohyun.

Woohyun came to approach you.
You smiled. Maybe it's the first time you ever smiled nicely in front of him.
"Hey.", he said.
"Hey.", you answered.
"Hoya, please lend me your one last wish.", he said.
Hoya hasn't even responded when Woohyun finally said, "I want you to tell them our first meeting, and your true self, and you can't wish for stopping me to say the truth. This is our family, and i think we all need to know. He will understand and i bet he will."

You thought for a while.

"What about your first meeting? Isn't that on Hana?", Sungjong said.
You smiled.

"Woohyun's right. I think i need to tell at least this to all of you guys.", you said.

"Sunggyu oppa,
Dongwoo oppa,
Woohyun oppa,
Hoya oppa,
Sungyeol oppa,
Myungsoo oppa,
Sungjong oppa..", you said.

"You realized something? Yea, i called you according to your ages.
How do you want me to list the seven of you now?
By alphabets, by hobbies, by blood types, by zodiacs, by favorite colors, favorite food, or what?", you smiled.

Woohyun smiled, but everyone else have not get it.

"I can do all that, and i can write even a book about all of you.
Not just your personalities but your whole life.
I can even write seven books and all seven of them would be so thick.
Not full about our memories but just full of your biographies.", you continued.

Yongguk smiled out of nowhere.
Maybe he has got it.

"You really think a normal girl that you all just met several months ago would be able to do that?
Yes that kind of girl would be able to make a book full of memories with you guys, but not about your own personal lives.
The first time you guys approached me on Hana, you really think it's pure because of my ability?
I can draw fast, but why do you think i can draw each of you so precisely without even looking?", you continued.

The six of them looked at you blankly.

Woohyun got impatient, "Come on guys. Think!
Remember the first time we met her?
She even drew our MOLES, okay? There's no way she would see that on first glance.
She must've observed us for a long time, or maybe she has to be a superhero."

"You mean she's a stalker?", Sungjong said.

"Wow man you're all so slow. Even the whole six of B.A.P have got it.", Woohyun said.

"Is this for real?", everyone in B.A.P looked like they have just found something so precious.

 

"Dearest memberdeul....", Woohyun said,
"It is either she's a stalker,
or she's just a plain big fan of us from the start."

The six of them have their jaws dropped.

You smiled,
"Annyeonghaseyo!", you bowed, "Inspirit imnida."

.......

........

......

Silence.

 

 

"You gotta be kidding me.", Sungyeol said.

"Maybe you all would hate me after this, and it's fine.
I just want you all to know that i cherish every single time with you and i have never think to take advantages of you,
and i have never seen you as idols anymore since the first day we work together.
Even since the beginning i knew you guys, i have never thought you guys as idols but as... friends.
And now i really am your friend."

Everyone's still in shock.

"And?", Woohyun asked.

You smiled, "You will never stop teasing me before i say it, right, Woohyun oppa?" 
You laughed. He nodded and laughed too.

"You have to know who's her bias.", Woohyun said.

B.A.P members started to shout, "NO WAY!!"

"Yes way.", you said while approaching the man who has always been in your mind for several years,

"Lee Howon-ssi.
....
....
It's you,
and it's always been you."

.....

You continued,
"Maybe you're mad, maybe you hate me now,
but you have to know that i have never look at you as my idol,
or fall in love with you because of blind fan's love.
You said our hearts are connected, so you can feel me, right?
This is why my alarm is Paradise,
this is why i never let anyone touch my songs list or my laptop
because you're gonna find TONS of pictures, songs, movies about you guys that you might think i'm creepy.
Living with you guys have been a really unforgettable moment for me,
not as a fan but as-----------------------"

You can feel Hoya hugs you so tight.
SO tight.

You can feel his tears on your shoulder, too.

"I'm not mad at you.
I love you even more this way.
I.. I wanna protect you even more this way.
You know how protective i was and now i want to be more.
I don't hate you, 
it's surprising, but it's not that i think your love for me is just idol-kind-of-thing.
I see purity in you and i shall not mistaken that.
I know you really do love me as me, and i know i really do love you as you.
This is my bad for not realizing this all these time.
I should've treat you better and even give you fanservices????", he laughed while crying.

"Nah..
The first reason why i never want you guys to know my true identity is,
so you all can appreciate me as who i am, or not at all.
i don't want to get close to you all as a fan,
or be adored as a fan, be serviced as a fan,
i want you guys to accept me as myself,
and we did.", you smiled.

Everyone started to hug you. Seven biases, and one you.

"Too bad we didn't debut at the same time as them.. She could be a baby if we debuted long ago.", Daehyun said to B.A.P.

B.A.P and Hodae's moms laughed.
"This means your opponent is a really tough rival, stupid.", Hoya's mom said.
Daehyun laughed.

"But this way, I feel even more relieved even if she chose him.", Daehyun smiled,
"Because he's gonna marry the love of her life."
...
"But i'll be happier if she chose me over the love of her life."

~