3W2B: A Week With B.A.P?!

3W2B: What's Wrong With Busan Boys?!

And so after Daehyun packed up, you all went to Hana Company together.
Daehyun still need some help in walking and everything, but he's a lot better.

After some minutes, you arrived at Hana. With your meeting-mates, B.A.P.

As soon as the automatic door opened, B.A.P members all went "Whoaaah.." and adored the huge luxurious building which is, your office.
"You're jinjja daebak, you-ssi..", Youngjae said.
"Yah, why don't you tell us that your girlfriend has such talent?", Yongguk teased Daehyun.
"She's not my girlfriend... yet. And I think I've told you before.", Daehyun answered.
"No you don't.", BYG replied.
"Then maybe I told Youngjae."
"Ah! That call when you asked, will I be surprised or not if this girl got accepted in Hana?", Youngjae flashbacked.
Daehyun nodded, "And this girl is not accepted. Hana OFFERS job to her. Isn't she amazing."
"Yah don't brag about a girl who's not yours yet.", BYG said, making everyone laughed.

"But seriously though, this office is amazing.", Jongup said.
"Believe me guys, I felt the same thing when I first got here.", you said.
Just in time, you heard someone called your name.
Ah, it's Mr. Stewart himself.

Everyone bowed to Mr. Stewart. Korean formalities.
While you, only looked at him and said "Hi Sir."
"Hi too, troublemaker.", then he looked at B.A.P and smiled nicely, "Could you all please go to the meeting room?"
"Ah, sure..", BYG answered.
"And you too.", Mr. Stewart said with a straight face; so different than what he showed to B.A.P earlier.

Then Mr. Stewart left you all and let you guide B.A.P.
B.A.P laughed a little because of the differences, but they understand it's because Mr. Stewart has known you pretty well.

-----

You all finally arrived at the meeting room.
B.A.P with their usual "Whoaaah" doesn't bother you anymore.
And so, the meeting started.

So TS has done the individual shots and everything, because of the deadline.
And now what Hana has to do is to add animations and effects on it.
Good, this means it doesn't need too much time.

"Could you guys finish it in one week?", TS representatives asked Hana staffs.
Everyone nodded a little, but still not so sure.
"Our head of animation?", Mr. Stewart said. It means you. You're the head of animation.
"Y-yes sir?"
"Answer them. Can you finish it in one week?"
"S-sure. If they already planned the theme and everything, and they've also finished the shooting.. then it's possible."
"Okay. One week.", Mr. Stewart said.

Okay~ one week of torture is here again.
"Just like our previous project, you-ssi.. there'll be B.A.P members representative coming to your house everyday to check how far have you done. Since you already have connections to them, I guess it'll be better. Or worse, I don't know.", Mr. Stewart explained, successfully making everyone laughed. "Whoever goes there to check, please do your job well."
B.A.P replied with "Okay" "I get it" and such.

And not long after that, the meeting ended.
You were going to leave the office (to start working like a zombie again!), when Zelo actually asked you to accompany them to go shopping.
Excuse me.... shopping?!

"Yah don't you guys have practices or anything."
"This is a digital single, pabo girl. We don't need to promote it, and besides we can't. With this condition of mine..", Daehyun explained.
"Ah you got a point. But I need to work on this."
"Hmm.. then can we go to your apartment?"
".....for what?"
"To accompany you working on that, of course."
"All 6 of you?"
"Yes!"
"Eung........................"

"That's a good idea too.", Mr. Stewart came out from nowhere and just added his opinion, then left again. This weird boss.
"Okay then.", you gave in.

"YAY!", Daehyun shouted, "We'll have party for a week in her apartment! Yoohoo!"
You smiled sighing. This paboya.

Eh.
Eh.
EEEEH?!
Wait, did he just say 'a week'?
Meaning they'll stay there?
For a week?

 

SERIOUSLY?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yep. Seriously.
This is the 3rd day of the week already.
They've stayed here for 3 days.
Sometimes they slept in your room while you're still working.
Or they slept in the living room if you're working inside.
The point is, they always sleep and you always work.
They sometimes asked you to go out and play a little, but you said you can't.
There are still so much things to do.
They went out sometimes, but they played a lot inside.
They said they just enjoyed being lazyheads.
They sleep, they eat.. they play, they watch TV, they cried for food, they called for food delivery,
they cooked instant ramyuns, they eat again. That's what they do.
They were so naughty at first, but now after they realized that you really have lots of things to do, they got better.
They washed their own dishes, they don't cry for you to cook for them anymore.
They tidied the bed, they swept the floor..
They even tried to cook for you once. But it failed though. It tastes like...... mud.

So here you are, on the 3rd day of the week. 3:15 AM.
You haven't slept for a day, and yet you're stuck.
You don't have any inspirations, and yet B.A.P members are all asleep inside your room.
You're too tired, so you just sit on the sofa.
Hah.. this is tiring.

You were going to lay yourself on the sofa, when you realized it's not really the sofa.
You looked at it.

1sec.
2secs.
3secs.

"OMOMOMOMOO!! Mianhae Daehyunnieeee~!"
Yep. You just sat on him.

He can't help but laugh. "Gwaenchanayo~"
It's clear that he has just woke up. And he woke up because of you sitting on him, of course.
"Done with your laptop yet?", he asked.
"No.. not really. Just really tired of it."
"I see.. now could you get up from me please.", he laughed.
"A-ah. Yes, sure, mian."
"I said it's okay..", he fixed his position and sat right next to you.
"It reminds me of our first meeting. Keke~", he said.
"First meeting?", you thought for a while, "Ah! That jacket thingy?"
He laughed, "Yeap~ you sat on my jacket and made it freakin wet~ haha"
"I was so silly..."
"Now you're still silly, duh.", he laughed.
He moved his hands and started to your hair.
"Finally you have a little time for me.", he said.
"Heung?"
"You were so busy these days. I can't even approach you.. You seem so far in your own world."
"Ah... people say that often.", you sighed, "I unconsciously do that when I'm working. Too focused or something."
"It's good to focus on your work, pabo girl.. But don't you forget about your world too."
"I get it.. but I can't help it. There are too much things to do, and yet I haven't finished them all.
Only 4 days to go, and I really need to hurry."
"We all worry about you. Seriously. You never eat on time, you rarely sleep. Even if you sleep, it's only for like.. 2 or 3 hours. Then you woke up, took a super fast bath and worked again. Seriously, you can be sick if you continue this."
"Just for a week~"
"A week like this could make you seriously sick, you-ah.. Don't you remember your plan to Busan?"
"Ah! Yeah! Let's go to Busan next week!"
"I won't go to Busan if you keep living like this. Seriously I worry about you..."
"Then what should I do.."
"At least get enough sleep. 5 hours minimum. And eat on time. Eat with us."
"... hhh.. okay. I'll try."
"Good.", he pat your head, "Now sleep, okay? I'll wake you up at 8."
"But-"
"No buts. Just please follow my words, just once."
"Arachi arachi~ but stay here with me."
He smiled, "You spoiled kid. Okay, I'll sleep beside you. But is this position okay? Sleeping while sitting? It can make your body feels tired."
"I don't care. As long as I can close my eyes, and as long as I have you here.", you said, "Pfft. I just sound cheesy."
He pat your head once again, "Go sleep paboyah. Or I'll kiss you."
"Heung~ then I don't want to sleep."
"You naughty kid!", he grabbed your face fastly and kissed you warmly. "Now sleep!"
You blushed a little. "Okay! I'll dream happy things tonight!"
"Tonight? It's morning already."
"Whatever. Sleep tight!"
You kissed him once again and closed your eyes.