3W2B: A Flight

3W2B: What's Wrong With Busan Boys?!

You finished bathing at 4.50.
You prepared everything and headed to the front door to leave the apartment.
Sigh. So you'll be missing this one comfy apartment for two weeks..
You opened the door, went out and locked the door.

You walked to the elevator.
You waited for a while, you went in.
You pressed "Lobby".
Waiting for the elevator to reach the lobby while the elevator sometimes stop at some floors, bored you.
You took your phone just in case there's some calls or something.
Nothing's there.

You think for a while.
Then you decide to reply Daehyun's message earlier.

Pabo guy! I'm on my way to my office now~
The flight is at 7 and we'll all go to the airport at 5.30 ^^
Fighting for your practice! 

Sent.
The elevator has just reached the lobby and there's a taxi that you've called waiting for you. 
You got on it and rode to Hana.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You finally reached Hana at 5.20. 
You can see some people swarming at the lobby with their own huge luggages.
They welcomed you and waited for some other staffs,
And exactly at 5.30, you all headed to the airport.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You all went to the airport by the company's van and reached the airport at 6.
You waited for some time while chit-chating with the other staffs and Infinite and mostly Hoya.
He's really a fun guy.
At 6.45, there's an announcement about your flight that will fly soon. It's boarding time.
You all prepared to go on plane by queueing one by one.
While queueing, you took your phone again and texted Daehyun one more time.

Pabo guy, I'm going to go inside the plane right now~ 
Please pray for me so we all can reach Japan safely ^^
Daehyunnie fighting, B.A.P fighting!

You put your phone back.
You sighed, you know your texts won't be replied by him.
This is exactly why you didn't reply to his texts.. Because you know he will merely reply.

"Texting your boyfriend?", Hoya said surprisingly. He's standing behind you.
"A-ah! Aigo you scared me.", you said. He smiled. You smiled back. "He's not my boyfriend."
"But almost being your boyfriend, right?"
"Well almost, but still not yet."
"Why did you sigh after texting him?"
You smiled, "It's okay, it's just i know he'll merely reply."
"Eh? Why?"
"He's busy. He's on his intense practice week, his manager took his phone off him."
"Intense practice week?", he repeated.
"Yes, he and his fellow members are practicing for their upcoming comeback."
"Comeback?", he repeated again, "So it means...."
You smiled, "Yep. He's on a dance group too, just like you guys."
He's obviously shocked. "Jinjja?! Why didn't you tell me earlier?"
"Eh? Should I? Is it that important?"
"Aish of course! From what group is he?"
You giggled. "It's a secret."
"WHAT? FROM SECRET? SECRET-SUNBAENIM? BUT ISN'T IT A GIRL GROUP?", he said, making you laugh.
"No.. I said IT'S A SECRET. Not from Secret."
"O-oh... it's a relieve."
"Kekeke, but it's close though."
"...Eh?"
You left his question unanswered. He really didn't know about B.A.P and Secret's company relationship, huh?
Good. It's better to leave this question unanswered.
Someday, you really wanna meet Hoya up with Daehyun.

It's your turn to go inside the plane.
You gave your tickets and walked to the plane, followed by Hoya.
Again, you both talked randomly.

You've finally sat on your seat.
Infinite were sitting on the Executive seats while you and the other staffs sat on the Economy seats.
In the end, they're always the spotlighted artists.

You texted Daehyun one more time before the plane took off.

The plane is going to take off right now.
Good bye Korea! Good bye pabo guy!
I'll miss you all so much! ^_^

Sent. You turned your phone off and the plane took off.

You killed the time listening to music, as there's no people around you that are willing to talk.
You were, as usual, listening to Infinite's songs.

"Gotcha!", someone behind you said.
You looked back to see who's there, and found Woohyun.
Eh? Why is he.....?

Ah. You realize that your seat is the last seat before the emergency exit, so there's a lot more space behind your seat.
Woohyun is standing while putting his hands on your seat.
"What do you want?", you said.
"Kekeke, nothing. I'm just bored."
"Then why do you have to stop here?"
"Because I somehow heard my song from somewhere, and I found out that it's from your iPod."
"My iPod? Eh? Is it that loud?"
"Yep.", he smiled somehow annoyingly.
You pouted. "In any ways, WHO are listening to your song? Yes I'm listening to Infinite but you're supposed to call it 'our songs' instead of 'my song' right?"
He smiled, "INSPIRIT TEST! WHAT SONG ARE YOU LISTENING TO?"
"EASY ONE! 'TIME' BY NAM WOOHYU------ ah I got it.", you took your iPod and pressed the next button.
It's Crying by YaDong and BabySoul now.
He's still laughing because you didn't realize you were listening to his song loudly.

"Stop laughing.", you were embarassed.
"Kekekekeke. You're too cute."
"Aish whatevs I don't care."
"So... listening to your bias now?"
You looked at him. "Ch. Yes, have a problem with it?"
He laughed. "No, not at all. Btw, remember your promise about drawing me first? Have you? I bet you haven't. You said 2 weeks, remember?"
U-oh. You haven't drawn anything. Oh no. You're busy with works all these time..
"See?", he said, "You must haven't drawn anything. Am i right?"
Yes you do! He's right. But he's showing his annoying face and attitude that you just want to punch him in the face.
In the end, you lied. "I HAVE! I kept them in my luggage. Be patient and I'll give it to you later."
"Woah really? Okay then~ byee~~", and he left.
Aish that guy...

You continued listening to Infinite's songs, this time around with lower volume.
You kept on thinking about Woohyun's drawings, how should you draw him and how can you draw so perfectly in such a short time. Even if you lied a couple more times to hide that you haven't drawn anything, you'll be with him for 2 weeks. He'll sooner or later find out. Sigh. What to do what to do...
You seriously thought about it while continuously looking at the window.
Luckily your seat is exactly beside the window, so you can think clearer while looking at the puffy clouds.

Without you realizing, Hoya has been telling the guy that sits beside you to go away and just sit on his(Hoya's) executive seat, because Hoya wanted to talk to you.
But you really didn't realize anything, as you were listening to your iPod and thinking seriously.

He finally got bored as you didn't realize his presence at all.
"Annyeong aegi is here~", he said with his adorable aegi voice.
You didn't hear him.
He tried one more time, "Annyeong~?"
You didn't hear him.
He laughed. He then decided to whisper right on your ear. "Umma, your aegi is here."
He said it so ily that you were so shocked and your turned your head all of a sudden, 
causing your lips ACCIDENTALLY touched his lips.

After realizing what happened, you panicly took your lips off him and apologized.
"KYAAAAAAA MIANHAE!!!", you said while bowing.
Hoya laughed and laughed.
"Aish i'm really sorry! Why are you here and in that position too huhuhuhu mianhae!!"
He laughed. "It's okay."
"I'm so sorry Aegi-ssi... I'm so sorry inspirits.. I didn't mean to take your idol's lips' ity T.T"
He laughed even more. "I've told you it's okay."
"Is it really okay? I'm so sorry... You should've not stay on that position, Aegi-ssi.. It'll cause unwanted accidents like this... Mianhae..."
He smiled, "Unwanted?"
"Yes of course.. I wasn't willing to kiss you but I accidentally kissed you.. GYAA i'm going crazy.. I'm so sorry Aegi~"
"I've told you it's okay..", he said, "And for me it's not 'unwanted accident'~"
"Eh?"
"Keke, me.. in fact.....", he said while going closer to your face.
Your heart thumped so fast.
He touched your face. "...wanted it, LIKED it, and even......"
He then moved his fingers to your lips. "...wanted to feel some more."

DANG. YOU THOUGHT YOUR HEART JUST STOPPED BEATING.

You then realized he has locked you in the corner of your seat, causing you can't move.
"A-ae-aegi... Don't be like this, it's not good if other staffs saw it."
"Other staffs?", he said, still continuously rubbing your face and lips, "They're all asleep, believe me."
"T-th-then the Infinite members? It's even worse if they saw it.."
"They're playing now.. Relax, your seat is just perfect, people can merely see this seat..."
"A-ah.. But.. Aegi......."
He suddenly showed his deathly glare. "STOP...", he said while getting even closer to you, "...calling me aegi...... at times like this."
"B-b-but-", you seriously lost your mind and words.
"Does an 'aegi' do this?", he, all of a sudden, grabbed your face and kissed you aggressively.
"W-w....wait.", you merely spoke because of his continuous aggressive kiss.
"Aeg- ah, Hoya-ssi..", you said, as he continued kissing your lips, and neck, and it just made you moan.
He your neck, made you seriously speechless.
This aegi... has turned into a y beast.
You suddenly remembered someone has already done this to you before, .... it's.... AH! IT'S DAEHYUN!
You, after remembering Daehyun, tried your best to push Hoya away.
After you pushed him lightly, he smirked. "What? Just remembered about your special friend?", he stopped for a while and continued, "You yourself said that he's not your boyfriend yet."
"Y-yes he's not... b-but..."
"But what? You love him?"
You can't answer. You feel that you love Daehyun but you, too, love this Hoaegi.
You know you and Hoya matched so well, and actually the reason you feel uneasy around Hoya is because of Daehyun.
But what can you do? You and Daehyun always have great times too.. With his naughty hands... And passionate kiss......
You tried to remember your times with Daehyun, but your head is filled with this guy in front of you.
Hoya... he has seriously put you on a spell.
He, knowing that you won't answer the question this time around, smiled.
He smiled so innocently.. it's so different compared to him 1 minute ago.
"It's fine if you can't answer it now.. but someday, if I ask you the same question, you will definitely answer me with a NO.", he said full of confidence, "I'll make you love me, you. I will."

You're speechless.
He laughed. "Sorry.. So sorry for pushing you in a corner like that.. and teased you and everything.. mianhae."
You nodded. To be honest, he did it SO WELL. ....aish what are you thinking about.
"So sorry I kissed you earlier.. well, you kissed me first, though, so I just responded to it.", he said.
"W-wh... b-b..but I didn't mean it!"
"Still, you kissed me first..", he teased you.
Aish this baby is really like a baby.
He somehow has a talent to put someone in the corner, make his faults somehow became your faults, and make you can't protest even a bit about it. Personal talent of Hoaegi.

He then smiled and wiped your hair. "I'll go back to the front seats, we'll arrive at Tokyo soon. Prepare."
You nodded, and he went back to his seats.