Chapter 9: Jennie Kim [Part III]

My One and Only Lady [Editing]

Your pov:

 

"JIJI!" Jennie shouted. 

"Aish, we're not deaf you know." a mid-length, blonde hair girl growled, throwing daggers at her.

"Aren't you?" Jennie smirked at her in reply. 

"Who is she?" a caramel brown hair girl came out of nowhere, from behind you. You jump a little, bowing slightly at her. She giggled at your cuteness and waves a hand at you while the other is behind her back. 

"Hello, I'm Rose!." she brightly smile at you. You gave a timid smile in return. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Jieun." you reply but it came out as a whisper. 

"You're cute." she straightforwardly replies you. 

"Ex-excuse me?!" you stuttered, no one has ever said that befor nonetheless, a stranger whom you just met a moment ago. 

"She's cute right dongsaeng?" Jennie came back to your side, grinning from side to side. Rose nodded her head and smiled widely.

"Yah, introduce this cutey pie to us!" the other two girls tried squeezing themselves inbetween Jennie and Rose but failed miserably. 

"No!" Jennie puffed up her cheek and rolled her in a playful manner. 

"Pali!" the black hair girl pouted. 

"Ssh, patience girl, patience." she held out her hand. You giggle at her action causing the others to smile at you cuteness. You felt eyes starring at you and look up to see four pairs of eyes looking at you. Tilting your head a little, you took a step back before introducing yourself.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim YoungJi imida, this year second year." you bowed for the hundreth time today. 

"Annyeong! I'm Jisoo, the oldest among us all." the girl with silky black hair waved to you, with a warm smile adorning her face.

"I'm Chae young but just call me Rose." 

"And I'm Lisa, probably the youngest among us all." the blonde hair girl winked at you.

"Nice to meet you unnie!" Lisa stuck out a hand towards you.

"N-nice to me-et you too..." you took her hand in your grasp hesitantly. A small frown etched upon your face.

 

"You already know me." Jiyeon carelessly shrug but has a smirk on her face.

 

 

"We call ourselves BLACKPINK! Welcome to the group YoungJi-ah." Jisoo, who was beside you said, ruffling your hair. You ducked a litle but didn't dare to stop her. You smile meekly, feeling uncomfortable and uneasy. Jennie noticed this and took you away from Jisoo to sit at somewhere away from them. 

"YAH, WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" Rose shouted.

"SOMEWHERE! BE BACK IN A WHILE!" Jennie shouted in replied, slinging an arm over you, she brought you to her secret place that only she herself knows about it.