Chapter 10: Secret Garden

My One and Only Lady [Editing]

Your pov:

 

"Where are we going?" you asked as she continued dragging you. 

"You'll see." she turn around and look at you. You was expecting her to smirk at you but instead, she warmly beam at you that she rarely show to anyone maybe not even to her members. You blinked a few times daze by her warm smile then broke into a smile yourself. You let her drag you while you will just stare at her hand that is holding your wrist thinking deeply. *Why would she want to help me or even be my friend when I'm such a fat yet ugly girl who can't even defend herself.?* you thought as you frown making the crease on your face appear. Jiyeon look back and saw your troubled face and chuckle lowly to herself. *Cute* she thought.

As you guys were walking, you noticed the change in the background. It was mostly surrounded by big trees that were towering over you guys but the sun was still visible. Surrounding the both of you where the different types of roses. As you both walked further into the secret garden that Jennie brought you to, you can see a small pound that was glistening under the bright shinning sun. 

"Whoa" you were truly amazed as you guys went further. It was like a maze as you guys were turning to the left then to the right then straight. You turn aound to see that you guys were quite far from the rest as you couldn't see the way you guys entered. *Who cares anyway?* you shrug your shoulders and turned back only to bump into Jennie's back. 

"Ow ~" you rub your temples and pouted. She turn around and look at you, flashing you the warm, friendly smile she gave you earlier. 

"Where are we?" you ask as you continue to look around, admiring the view. 

"Garden." Jennie said in a matter of fact tone. 

"But how did you know this place?" you turned around and look at her, slightly looking down as she was a little bit shorter then you. She shrugged carelessly.

"I was just you know, venturing around and my two feets just brought me here." she look at you with curious eyes. 

"Do you like it here?" you look at her with an unreable expression but then broke into a small smile.

"You kidding? This place just feels like....home..." you mumble the last word as a sudden memory hit you.

 

-----------------------

 

"Oppa! Wait for me!" a small girl was running, chasing after something, more like someone. 

"Slow poke!" a older boy turned around and smirk at the younger one. The younger one pout and didn't see where she was going and trip on a rock that was infront of her. 

"Ah!" she yelped as she sat on the grass, the sun was being block by the majestic trees. The boy turned around as soon as he heard her cry. 

"Kwenchana?" the boy bend down and look at the girl's slightly bleeding knee. She sniffle, shaking her head.

"Aigoo, come crybaby, oppa will carry you." the boy patted her head, turning around so that she could climb up his back. Once her hand was secure around his neck, he slowly stood up and held her legs so that she would not fall. They were walking down the row of towering trees that people only thought could be found in fairytales. 

"Oppa, where is umma?" the girl took a peek at the boy's face. 

"Molla." he sigh as he saw her wanting to fall asleep already. 

"Sleep." he reach out to pat her head. As he felt her nodding her head, he smile at her sleeping face and continue to focus on the road. 

 

------------------------------

 

It was slowing replaying but it suddenly came to a stop when you felt a shake and snap out of your daze. 

"Huh?" you look at her while she cast you a worried glance. 

"You okay?" you could sense the worry in her voice. You gave her an assuring nod. Squeezing your shoulder, she went on to lay down on the flat grass beside you. You reach one hand out and pretend to grab hold of the sun, feeling the warmth of it. Jennie looks at you softly.

"Jennie, can I ask you one question." she asked, breaking the silence. You just nod you head, already knowing what she was gonna ask. 

"Why did you come her alone?" you sigh and face her but then look back up.

"I-" you started but pause, wanting to find the right words.