Chapter 5: Byun Baekhyun

My One and Only Lady [Editing]

 

Author's pov:

 

*Why is she heading towards the school's office?* Baekhyun thought as he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as he saw you walking towards the school's office while walking to the school's gate with his friends. 

"Yah Baekhyun! What are you thinking about? Hara?" Kai smirked as he slung an arm over Baekhyun's shoulder. Baekhyun sighs and shook his head as a reply. 

"Wae? Did both of you fight again? Damn that girl is annoying, good that both of you are separating soon." Sehun came out of nowhere and stood at the other side of Baekhyun, rubbing his face as a sigh escape from him. Kai's eyes widened as he quickly retracts his hands and looks at Baekhyun with horror as if Baekhyun had just done something that was gravely wrong. 

"WHAT?! You got into a fight with Hara?! Yah! I told you not to break her heart cause one day she'll be mine and I don't ever want my future wife to be heartbroken by my friend!" Kai threw his hands up in the air, blowing a raspberry and turn to glare at Baekhyun. Baekhyun scoffs in disbelief and rolls his eyes at the drama king of the group. He so totally suits Goo Hara the drama queen the of school, they will be the perfect match made in hell. Both of them are devils that love to see others that dislike for no good reasons suffer. And those devils love to have a main target that they could pick on and unfortunately their target happens to be the biggest outcast in the school, Kim YoungJi. 

Kim Yongji was the school's biggest and ultimate outcast not because of something she did to offend the Kingkas or Queenkas that made her everyone's target, no. In fact, she did nothing wrong to become TSA High's victim. But it was because of how she looks that made her landed in the position that she that wanted. She wasn't ugly but she wasn't like the other girls, thin as a paper but a little overweight. This is how we students run the school now, base on looks and size and no longer care about studying. This wasn't the reality that she wanted but life was cruel to her and even took away two of her most precious people, leaving her all by herself.

"I did not have a lover spat with that ." Baekhyun spat causing Kai's eyes to widen even more than it already had. 

"YAH! HARA IS NOT A !" he yelled while Baekhyun and Sehun snickered at his red face. 

"Yah, you look like a tomato right now." Sehun doubled over with laughter, clutching his stomach. Baekhyun patted Sehun's back while Kai looks as though he was about to burst. 

"Jongin ah, if you like her so much why you just ask her out?" he raises a questioning eyebrow, staring at Kai. 

"Chincha? But I thought-" "I never liked Goo Hara in the first place. She is the one that keeps clinging to me." Baekhyun made a face of disgust, remembering how Hara would always follow him like a lost puppy and keep on stealing his kisses. *The one I really like is someone who everyone hates.* he sighs, stuffing both his hands into his pockets, he started walking away with Kai and Sehun at the back fighting about Hara whether she's a or not. 

 


 

Yeah, you heard me right. Byun Baekhyun labelled as the adorable Kingka of TSA High likes Kim YoungJi the outcast of the school. Byun Baekhyun is the only person in his group, EXO that has a conscience and dislike seeing people getting mistreated just because they looked different or they came from a broken or poor family. Every life that is given by God are humans whether be it pretty or ugly looking, their lives are still precious. Everyone is of equally the same, if you have a heart they do too, they have feelings too. They get hurt by others even if they did nothing wrong. 

Byun Baekhyun fell for YoungJi not because she was a damsel in distress but because he was able to witness what she was truly like when she wasn't in school. Even when in school she did not try to be someone else but the people around her though differently from what she thinks. Byun Baekhyun was in love with her and herself, not including the exterior but when liking someone, the interior always outwits the exterior. The exterior of one doesn't last forever as there is no such thing as forever, ones' exterior will start to lose it's shine and glamour as the years pass by but the exterior doesn't, it will remain the same even after death as it is engraved in your heart. But we have the choice whether to keep it or not. 

Kim Yongji is the kind of girl that doesn't judge others by their looks but by their character and if they are genuine in what they do. If you take the time and get to know her, you'll find that this girl name Kim YoungJi has a heart that is made out of pure gold, filled with purity and innocence. There is nothing you could do to take that innocence away from her unless she, herself takes it away. But the world she was born into didn't appreciate her, they didn't know that they were forcing someone like her to jump off a cliff which she had a hard time climbing up. If only they knew what she really looked like, whether be it the exterior or the interior...