Chapter 15: The new and changed you

My One and Only Lady [Editing]

 

 Author's pov : 

 

5 months later

 

"Wow, you're even better than us already." Rose complimented you and stood up on her feet. You and BLACKPINK were was having a one on one combat and so far, you were winning everyone.

"Really? Ani, i still have room for improvements." you humbly reply, looking back at her before breaking out into a grin.

"You got to be kidding me, you're like a fighting goddess and to top it of, you're so pretty before and even prettier now!" Lisa came into view. Raising an eyebrow at her, you shurgged and went over to the punching bag with the rest of them trailing behind you. Having Jennie holding the punching bag, you started throwing punches at it and doing side and turning kick. Beads of sweat started forming on your forehead.

"Yah! Slow down, i can't keep this thing in place if you go so fast!" Jennie whine as you smirked in respond and did a 360 turning kick that landed on the punching bag with a loud smack. Jennie got startled for a moment and let go of the bag for a moment. Glaring at you, she huff and went back holding the punching bag. Chuckling, you shook your head at her childish but cute behaviour.

 

----------------------

 

"Kim YoungJi! We're gonna be late for school!" Rose shouted at the top of her lungs, starring up onto the second floor.

"Almost done!" you yelled back. Rose sighed and shook her head with an amused smile smack on her face. You came down ten minutes later all dressed up. 

"Wow, you look awesome." Jennie pops out from behind Rose, scaring her which earned herself a smack. You laugh while Jennie was pouting and complaining at how she was so mean.

"But all I'm wearing is the school's uniform?" you chuckled with a raised eyebrow. 

 

 

"Yah, all of you slowpokes don't wanna be late for your first day of senior year." Jisoo came in with a grin on her face. You cluck your tongue, clucking. ing the key into keyhole, the engine roar into life.

"Jiji ah, slow down okay." Jennie pouted while you just shrugged clearly ignoring her.

"Yah!" she yelped and clung onto you as you zoom off without any warning. Smirking, you step onto the accelerator harder, speeding up. All the other members where behind you, it was as if you were the leader instead. 

"Yah! Slow down!" Jisoo yelled but it went unheard to you. When all of you reached school, boys started whistling and kept staring especially at you.

"That's Kim YoungJi right? Wah, she's really pretty after having to go through all that dieting." you heard one girl commented and smirked.

"YoungJi-shi, will you go out with me?" one of your classmate came up to you with a stalk of rose stretched out to you. Your smirked disappear and your cold facade was .

"You should know what my answer is." you patted his head and walked away. "Aish chincha, that ice princess will be the death of me one day." giving the poor boy a small smile, Jennie ran and slap your shoulders. Hissing you glare at her, flinching, she cleared .

"Yah, how can you treat him so coldly?!" she pretended to be occupied with something just so not to meet your gaze. Rolling your eyes, you plastered a sweet fake smile and look at her. 

"Jennie ah," you inwardly grimace at how sickening you sounded. Jennie shook her head in determination.

"No, I won't fall for it this time round." she turns her head to the other side but you followed. "Jennie ah, look at me please." you did aegyo this time round making the boys nearby go crazy. *Fools.* you thought.

"Yah, Jennie Kim! Don't bully YoungJi!" Kris the school's heartthrob hollered making everyone in the cafeteria look at both of you. Flushing, Jennie quickly duck her head and turn towards you. 

"Aish, always making me the bad guy." she puffed out her cheek. Laughing a little you shook your head but went back to your poker face.

"You should know how I am now." once you were done, you begin dragging her back to class. 

 

-------------------------

 

"Now, since this is a new year and also because there are some transferred students, each and every one of you will stand up and introduce yourself." the teacher clasp her hands together, motioning for the first student to start. When it was your turn you stood up and said your name,

"Kim YoungJi." you could hear some gaps as students starting whispering about how much you have changed, in size, in looks plus the biggest change is your personality. You ain't the sweet nerd that they once knew. Yes, you were still smart but you couldn't care less anymore about problems that ain't yours.

"Jennie Kim!" she smiled sweetly as you rolled your eyes but a small smile was seen.

"Yah, who do you think the transferred students will be?" Jennie whispered into your ear. Turning your head a little, you leant back. Looking at her you replied,

"I.Do.Not.Care." huffing, she shoves you back to the front. *Pabo.* 

"Lee Sungjong imida, I'm the newly transferred students." the guy sitting just right next to your desk stood up and introduced himself. *Lee Sungjong? Infinite? What are they doing here.* you furrowed your eyebrow in confusion. Jiyeon too looked confused.

"Yah, sooner or later I'll have two holes in my head." Sungjong joked while staring at you but with a clear hint of annoyance.

"With two holes in your head, you'll be dead by then." you smirked in response while Jennie giggled beside you.

"Aish you-"

"Relax..., it was just a joke. Welcome to Woolim High." your smirk was long gone by the time you are finished with your sentence.

"What's your name?" he asked, slowly becoming more intrigued by you. smirking, you turned and face the front, plucking in your headphones you turn up the volume, drowning out all other noises.

"That's for you to find out, isn't it?" you replied coolly as you plucked in your earphones. Turning up the volume, you drowned out all noises in hopes that you could be in peace. Jennie look at you and sighed softly.