Chapter 1: Typical day at TSA High

My One and Only Lady [Editing]

Your pov:

 

You sigh and look at your reflection in the mirror with a frown on your face. Pulling on your chubby cheeks, you splash icy cold water on your face.

"No matter how hard I tried, I just wouldn't get any thinner!" you pouted to yourself and pinched your chubby cheeks with both your hands again. It was just another typical day for you. Not one day where there wouldn't be anyone teasing about your size.

You sigh again. *Umma, Appa..are you happy without us. You better be* you bitterly smile, turning your head to look at the family photo that the all four of you had taken back then when you guys were a happy family. At that time you were only six and they decided to abandon you and your brother who was seven, leaving the both of you at an orphanage. At that time, your brother too chooses to leave you alone in this cruel world. Since then you became depressed and drowned yourself with all the junk food that you could find. After that, it became a habit for you to eat when you were down and you became like that. 

You glanced at your reflection one last time before dragging yourself to school where you dreaded the most. Everyone teased you about your size and how ugly you looked. The only ones that didn't tease you were the nerds of the school. You were also one of them but they did not befriend you as they were scared that the others would treat them worse than how they were already. 

 


 

You stop in your tracks and look up at the damaged signboard that says 'TSA High'. *Why must my life be so unfair towards me?* you thought bitterly. Taking a deep breath, you went to the school.

Just as you reach the school gate, you had already earned yourself thousands of stares. You ignored them and made your way towards your locker, trying your best to avoid them. 

 

"Fatass!"

"Want some food?"

"Go rot in hell! You don't belong in here!"

"Ugly people like you shouldn't even exist!"

"Piggy!"

"You should remove yourself from this world so that we have one less ugly face to look at!"

 

Students in TSA High had already started to insult you. Although you look fine on the inside, you were hurt on the inside. Hey, people have feelings unless they are not humans. Nobody should be treated the way that they were treating you, you were too human and humans have feelings. You were used to the insults and people mocking you about your size. You gulped and held back your tears, not wanting to let people know that you're weak. 

As you open your lockers, the textbooks that were in the locker came stumbling out. You bend down and picked up only to realised that some of the pages were torn. Laughters could be heard from the end of the hallways. You look to your left to see the whole student body standing laughing at you while pointing at you while on your right was the Kingkas and Queenkas. They smirked at the sight before turning on their heels and walking away.

Once you step into the classroom, all the noises that could be heard were gone. All eyes were fixed on you, the ultimate loser of the school. You looked down at the ground as if it was the most interesting thing you had seen in your life, not wanting to met gazes with anyone. Without you noticing, a foot was stuck out and you tripped on it, causing your whole body to fly forwards and all your books scattered everywhere.

Another round of laughter could be heard. The only ones that didn't laugh were the nerds in the class, they gave you looks of pity but did not dare to move a muscle to help you. A tear rolled down your cheek as you gather all your things and stumbled to your seat which was at the back where no one could see you. 

 

This was how your school life is. Full of insults, humiliations and bullying.....

 

"Oh look, the pig is here being the good girl she is." Kai the Kingka walk in through the front door, talking in a sickening tone that makes you want to puke. You tried to ignore him but he slams his palm on your desk, making you jump a little. 

"Never ignore me." he spat, causing some of his saliva to fly to your face. "Mianhaeyo." you apologise softly for something that you didn't even do. "Hyung, the teacher is here and you don't want to get in trouble do you, she's not worth it." Baekhyun came and grab Kai on the arm, dragging him away, not bothering to look at you.