Chapter 13: Goodbye tomorrow, Hello today

My One and Only Lady [Editing]

Author's pov:

 

Once you were done, your face was already drenched in tears. Jennie reached out her hand and squeeze yours, in hopes of comforting you. You look at her with grateful eyes and faking a smile hoping that she will buy it but you knew that it was never possible knowing that she was a smart girl. Harshly wiping off your tears, you sat up and look at her. 

"I'm fine just that these feelings should be long gone, I just don't understand how it managed to remain all this while." a pitiful sigh escape your dry lips as you look at the sky where you believe your parents were now at. 

"I just don't understand what I did wrong so that he hated me. We never fought before, so why..." another lone tear slipped from your eye as you continue starring at the bright sky that seems to far to reach. Jennie sadly gazes at you but not in pity but just felt sad of what you had to gone through by yourself and was surprise at how you didn't even try to end your life like other kids who thought that they had lost everything. She placed a comforting hand over your shoulder and shifted closer to you. You were grateful to her and also the rest that was willing to accept you for who you were and not like the others. 

"It's time for me to forget everything and move on. The past is the past, I don't want it to burden me and resulting in indirectly bringing you guys down with my misery. I should be already moving on and not dwell in the past. Letting go of what's left behind and only look forward to tomorrow." you turned around to look at her and gave her your brightest smile which she found it beautiful and it wasn't a lie. It was the most beautiful smile she had ever seen although her fanboys told her that her smile was the prettiest but she herself felt that your smile was more beautiful than hers. Having someone to smile like that was something she had never seen before and was happy that she made friends with you and had a very good feeling that you guys would get along very well. 

"That's good." she smile back at you and place her chin on your soft shoulder which she found it very comforting and warm. 

 

---------------------

 

You both went back to the cafeteria but noticed that it was already the end of school and you look at Jennie with fearful eyes. She noticed it and let out a chuckle.

"Kwenchana, you won't get punish because the teachers here are all not in control so it's fine just don't do it too often." you nodded your head and started walking to your class to get your bag that you left it there but got attacked by three other girls.

"Yah, yah, YAH!" Jennie shouted as she saw how umcomfortable you were with the rest of the girls crushing you to death. You mouthed 'thank you' to her and started to walk out of the school gates as BLACKPINK had already helped you with taking yours and Jennie's bag.

"Yah, where are you going so fast?" Jennie jogged up to you and slung and arm around you while the rest just surrounded you and look at you. 

"Urm, home?" you said a little confuse with yourself and scratched your head with made Jisoo squealed and pinch your cheek. 

"U-unnie, can you let go of my cheek already?" you stuttered a little on the 'unnie' part as you wasn't used to calling others 'unnie' as you don't even have one from the start. 

"Mian." she gave you a sheepish smile. 

"Hehe, you're just too cute to resist." she lightly patted your cheeks and flashed a smile at you which her fanboys caught and started to drool and think about the possibilitites of her becoming their future girlfriend which is a never. 

"Yah, get lost!" she shouted at the boys who gave her a ertic look and they scurried away. You breathe a wow and blinked rapidly before letting out a low chuckle, shaking your head. 

"What's so funny?" Jennie bumped shoulders with you playfully. 

"Aniya, it's just that I envy you guys, being pretty and everything and yet you guys chose to stick with a loser like me? Highly unbelieveable." you shook your head, still not believing in them for accepting you. 

"Yah, what are you talking? Of course we would accept you, you are one of us now. And plus being pretty isn't everything." Hyomin popped out from behind you and patted your head. 

"Komawo." you softly said and left a big smile on your face which they found it adorable and the students that pass by too, found it hard to deny that you look cute even the boys that were giving you dirty looks this morning was now cooing over your adorable smile.