Chapter 2: Humiliate

My One and Only Lady [Editing]

 

Author's pov:

 

Soon it was lunchtime.

"Class dismiss," Mrs Lee your teacher spoke. You stifled a yawn and stretch out your arms. Students snickered at you but you simply ignore them as if they were invisible. *Meanie* you thought and pouted. You packed your books and went to the cafeteria. After getting your food which is always full of food, you went to your usual sit. It was left empty just for you. As you were walking back to your seat, a ball was flying towards you from the back. The nerds gasped in horror and tried to signal to you but you thought it was some kind of joke and ignore them.

 

BAM!

 

The ball landed right on your head, causing you to sail forward with your tray flying in the air before scattering on you. The next thing you knew was that your uniform was covered with all types of food.  Uproarious laughter could be heard throughout the entire school. You glanced up and saw the whole student body laughing like there's no tomorrow at you whilst pointing their finger at you. You look to your left, as usual, the nerds gave you pitiful looks. On your right was where all the Kingkas and Queenkas sat. They weren't paying attention to you at all but what you saw next tore your heart into pieces. Goo Woori, the school's prettiest girl and the Queenka, lip locking with Byun Baekhyun, the school's Kingka. A tear escapes your eye, trailing down your cheek before falling to the ground. 

Standing up, you went back to your seat, leaving the tray behind. Grabbing your bag, you dashed to the nearest restroom. You locked yourself inside one of the cubicles, not planning on coming out anytime soon. What you didn't know was there something was coming your way and it isn't pretty, trust me.

 

SPLASH!

 

You heard laughter from your cubicle. You started to shiver a little due to the coldness of the water that those girls had splashed you with. You clamped a hand over your mouth to muffle your sobs. Tears were coming out of your eyes like waterfalls. Your eyes had turned puffy but you hadn't stopped crying. 

Slowly, you unlock the door and went out with your tear-stained face. A deep sigh came out of your mouth as you stare back at your reflection. Turning on the tap, you splash cold water on your face on caring about the fact that you were still shivering from the cold. *Am I that hideous? Of course, I am.. Who am I kidding... My life is meaningless anyway..* a tear escapes your eyes and trickles down your cheeks to your jawline. You clenched your fist so hard that your knuckles had turn white. 

It has been years since you've been alone. You let out a bitter chuckle while looking tearfully at your own pitiful reflection.  

"What's worth living for anyway... Yah, wake up Kim YoungJi! Nobody will care for you. Even your own brother abandoned you..." you choked as you grip the sink edge so hard that your knuckles started turning white. 

You stare blankly at your reflection for at least 10 minutes. *Why am I so useless?!* you practically yelled in your head as your fists were banging the basin non-stop. You collapsed on the floor and curled up into a ball. *Umma... Why did you give birth to such a useless daughter? I am such a disgrace to you and appa... Mianhae for being worthless...* you started to sob again.

You felt so weak, so useless, so worthless, disgrace and had no meaning in life. You wanted someone to help you, someone to take away all your pains, you needed someone to hug...but all that seems impossible as you one was by your side. There wasn't a single soul that was willing to help your already dying soul.  You picked up your school bag and slowly walked out of the toilet, making your way towards the school gate. You needed rest, needed time to think about what's gonna happen next in that messed up life of yours.