Chapter 11: Your story [Part I]

My One and Only Lady [Editing]

Your pov:

 

"I-" you open your mouth but nothing came out. Jennie turned her head towards, looking at you with pity. You saw it and quickly look away, not wanting to see anyone giving pity.

"Don't give me that look." you snap at her unintentionally. Guilt rushed through you immediately and you apologise. 

"It's okay, I'm used to it already." she flashes you a smile. 

"Well it all started from the very start off my life when I was born." you took in a deep breathe pausing for a moment before continuing 

 

-------------------

 

A small little girl was in the arms of her parents. She was only two years old. She had rosy yet chubby cheeks. A pair of hazelnut brown bambi eyes. Straight small nose and pink-tinted lips. That girl was you. You had the cutest smile on your face as you held your mom's face in your tiny little hands. Both the couples were happy, grateful to the heavens that they had a daughter like you. The only thing they had hope for was a happy future for you. 

But it isn't long before you turn five when your parents were in a huge debt. Seeing that they were unable to repay the money they owed, they decided that abandoning you and your brother was the best choice. 

You were waiting for them at the bench just outside the preschool along with a boy that was one of your best friend. You had meet him the first day you had step into the school. Back then, you were very skinny and cute. Boys would always crowd around and kept on wanting to make friends with you. But being the shy one, you politely rejected them until he came to you. He had always been there with you, by your side helping you and supporting you. Keeping you away from bullies too. 

You waited and waited but they never came, not anymore. His parents took in along with your brother for a few days before coming to a conclusion that you both had been abandoned. Since then, you cried for days, skipped meals and got restless at night. You would always put on a facade when you see him. Every time he would see through you but would not say a thing. He hated the fact he could not do anything but to sit and watch at you suffer.

It only had been a few weeks but you within that few weeks, you had changed drastically, into someone whom you did not recognise anymore.

 

-------------------

 

"STOP!" Jennie shot up from her lying position and look at you. 

"What's wrong?" you too sat up and look at her. She look at you and point at you. You look at her weirdly.

"Who is that boy that you keep talking about and what is his name?!" she demanded but you just shrugged and lay back down.

"I...don't know." a sigh escpae your lips as you said it. 

"WHAT?! how can you not know his name?" she said it abit too quickly and it came out as though she was shouting.

"I forgot..." you sigh again and look at her in a way saying that you want to continue your story.