Chapter 7: Jennie Kim [Part I]

My One and Only Lady [Editing]

Author's pov:

 
 
 
"Where to now?" you mumble to yourself as you took out a stack of newspaper. Glancing through the newspaper, you came by an advertisement that's about house renting. As you read the information, your lips formed into a small smile. *Hope that no one has rent it yet.* you thought as you board yet another bus to your new destination. 
 
"Excuse me, but is the house still available?" you asked the landlady with hope.
 
"Aniyo, it's still vacant? Waeyo? Do you want to rent it?" the landlady shook her head. You nod your head with a bigger smile plaster on your face.
 
"Wait for a moment then." she disappears behind the doors before emerging through it within minutes.
 
"Here." she handed you the key and you paid her.
 
"Kamsahamida." you bow after you took the keys.
 
"Good night ahjima!" she waves at her with one of your hand behind your back before going up the flight of stairs to your new house.
 
"Such sweet girl." the landlady look at your disappearing figure. 
 
 
CLICK!
 
 
You push open the wooden door to your new house. *Not bad* you thought as you look at your new house. Closing the door behind you, you realised that it was only big enough for one person to live in. Still carrying your bag pack, you walk further into the house to see another door that led to your room. It was the only one in this house. Turning the doorknob, you push open the door. What you saw was a queen size bed, a table for you to study at the side just opposite the bed and a small window for you to look out.
 
"Nice." you grin to yourself. Walking over to the bed, plopping yourself on it, you started to unpack all your things to their respective places. By the time you finished, it was already night time.
 
"Already?" you sigh as you look at the wall clock. Yawning, you stretched your arms. Changing into more comfortables clothes, you dropped onto your new bed and quickly went to dreamland.
 
"A new beginning." you muttered before completely going to dreamland.
 
 
---------------------
 
 
"Urgh!" you grunted and scrunched your nose as the sun ray shone directly on your face along with your alarm clock and it's annoying ringing sound. Bringing your hand down, slamming the snooze button off. You rolled over to your side as your arm hung loosely at the edge of the bed. Trudging across the house, you shut the toilet door and did your daily routine. Washing your face with icy cold water, you look up as you rest both your hands on the sides of the basin.
 
"Hope that history doesn't repeat itself." you sigh before charming into your new uniform you got beforehand back in Seoul. 
 
Looking down at your crisp uniform, the ends of your lips tugged up into a small grin as you thought about the positive things that might happen. Slinging your bag over your shoulder, you lock the gates before heading to your new school. 
 
"Woolim High?" you tilt your head slightly I'm confusion. You look around you and saw the mess. There were litters everywhere. Students making out openly. You cringed at the sight as you only had seen people kissing and not grinding on one another. It was then reality hit you. No more nice and clean school, no more good teachers but you weren't sure if the students were gonna accept you for who you are but you hope they would unlike those jerks in TSA High.
 
"What are you looking at?!" a guy who was pinning a girl one the wall snarled at you. You ducked and muttered a 'sorry'. *What kind of school is this?!* you furrowed your eyebrows. Opening your map guide, you double checked to see if you got the wrong school. But luck wasn't on your side.
 
"Seriously?" you asked yourself before walking inside of the school.