Chapter 6: Packing and Leaving

My One and Only Lady [Editing]

Author's pov:

 

It was late in the night but you are still up, surfing the net, looking for schools that still had places for extra students. *Busan? Woolim High? Sounds good to me.* a small smile cracked on your face. You had finally found somewhere that wasn't near nor far away from Seoul after hours of trying to find a school. You filled in the online form for transfer students and send it. Yawning, you stretched your arms above your head and stood up. 

 

----------------------

 

Morning came and you were already finished packing your belongings that you needed and valuables. You looked around you to only see white cloth all over the house that was used to cover the furniture. Satisfied with your work, you went and took a long bath, not caring about the time. As long as you were content with what you're doing was all that you need to know. 

 

After dressing up, you check the time. *There's still time before I say goodbye.* you sigh and slung your backpack over your shoulders. You didn't bring much, just the amount of clothes you needed along with all the money that you had. 

 

CLICK!

 

You locked the main door and hide the key under the mat that was outside of the house. The mat was thick enough so that it wasn't easily noticed if people had passed by. Even if it was stolen and someone had broken into your house, you didn't care as you didn't want any of the bad memories coming back to you once you stepped back into the house. *Umma, appa...I'm doing the right thing am I?* you thought as you stood there staring at the door for a good ten minutes before turning your back on it and not bothering to turn around. 

 

--------------------------

 

At the bus station ~

 

 

 

"For bus leaving to Busan, please go to gate five." the announcer spoke through the mic. People were rushing through and forth. You were constantly bumped or pushed by people from your surrounding. You managed to get to gate five where you could see people already boarding the bus. You climbed up the stairs onto the bus with the help of the railings at the side. You settle down on the seat that was back where it had one long row of seats. Putting your bag beside you, you plug in your earphones and played Davichi 8282 on full blast. Shutting your eyes, you had also shut the world out of your heart. 

 

Starting from now onwards, you weren't gonna let anyone bully or look down on you. You were gonna prove to others that they were wrong on looking down on fat people. *Just wait and see. Goodbye Seoul* you thought determined to change your looks and heart. With that one last thought, you drifted off to sleep with the bus moving towards its destination.