Chapter 8: Jennie Kim [Part II]

My One and Only Lady [Editing]

Authors pov:

 
 
Walking around the school, you saw how messy it was and filled with all sorts of things. This was something you never hope for or to be attending in a place like this. As you were admiring the 'decorations' all over the school, you bumped into someone.
 
"Yah, don't you have eyes?!" the girl snarled.
 
"Fatass." you eyes widened at the last remark. You twirled around and look at her. You balled your hand into a fist.
 
"Wae? Wanna hit me? Come on, hit." she turned her face slightly to the side, smirking, more like mocking you.
 
"You!" you started but could not go on. Letting out a laugh, she advances towards you, slowly. You took a step back every step she took.
 
"Scared?" she teased with an eyebrow raised.
 
"N-no." you stuttered. She 'tsk' you, shaking her head. Her friends were right behind you ready to obey her command. As you backed away, you didn't realise that just behind you was a wall. Your back hit it.
 
"" you muttered and look at her with frightful eyes. She stopped just a centre meter away from you. She twirls a lock of hair around her finger and looks at you.
 
"Say sorry and I'll spare you." you scoff at her remark and raised your chin.
 
"Apologise you say?" she nods her head once again with a grin.
 
"Never" you added. You saw her eyes widen with disbelief as no one, I mean, not even a single person dares to go against her except for some of them. She raised her hand ready to slap you but a hand caught it before she could print a red print on your chubby face. 
 
"Let go!" you heard her yelled. You peek one eye open than the other after seeing that she wasn't gonna harm you anytime soon.
 
"JENNIE KIM!" she yelled once more.
 
"Why are you picking on someone that's new?" the person that saved you asked her.
 
"How is she your concern and she started it!" you shook your head quickly. Jennie gave a nod and turned her attention back to her.
 
"I don't think so." she crosses her arm on her chest.
 
"Whatever." she storms away with her friends. You sigh and rub your temples.
 
"Kwen-"
 
"Why bother helping me anyway?" you cut her before she could continue.
 
"Huh?" Jennie was confused by your actions. Instead of a 'thank you', she was being questioned.
 
"I mean, look at me! Who would want to help me?! I'm a walking disaster!" you threw your hands up then messing up your hair. She raised yet another eyebrow, looking at you, talking to yourself.
 
"You're new huh?" she came in front of you. Just inches away from your face. You nodded your head while looking straight at her.
 
"As you heard that , I'm Jennie Kim." she held out a hand. You look at her as of she was some sort of a crazy woman.
 
"Come on, I don't bite." she smirked.
 
"Kim YoungJi" you warily shook her hand.
 
"Let's go." she started walking but you stated behind, just staring at her disappearing figure. She turned around and sigh,
 
"Yah, Jiji hurry up!" she called out and you jogged up to her.
 
"Took you long enough." she grins.
 
"Why do you call me that?" you ask.
 
"Why not? It's cute, plus to call you by your name its such a hassle." she gave you a cute smile while blinking her eyes rapidly. You gave her a deadpanned face with a sigh.
 
"See you at lunch." she wave to you and walk away. You just look at her before walking into your classroom. Paper balls were flying everywhere, students making out openly, chatting with each other. No one took notice of you and you were thankful for that. Just a few minutes you settle down, an old looking man wearing big spectacles that covered half his face walked in with a big book in his hands.
 
"Quiet down!" he banged his book onto the teacher's desk. Immediately, everyone went back to their original sit. Luckily for you, no one was sitting beside you.
 
"Now, there's going to be a project for you." everyone around you groaned and whined.
 
"It's going to take up half of your final grade so better do a good job or retain!" you puff up your cheeks and blew output bangs. *Its gonna be one heck of a year* you thought.
 
 
------------------
 
 
"Jiji!" you could hear Jennie voice from afar. You turn around and saw her already stand in front of you.
 
"How do you get here do fast?!" you point at her. She shrugged and started dragging you away to somewhere only she knows.
 
"Hey!" you shout as she continues dragging.
 
"Where are we going?!" you suddenly stop and ask her.
 
"To the cafeteria." she said in a 'duh' kind of voice.
 
"What?! No no, I'll rather be alone." you wave your hand. She rolls her eyes at your reaction.
 
"This school isn't what you think they are like those es at your previous school." you gawk at her.
 
"How do you know?!"
 
"I was like you before that." you look her up and down not believing what she said. Taking this chance, she resumes with her dragging game.
 
"Yah, I can walk myself!" she tried to break free but her grip was too firm. Sighing you gave up and let we drag you.