5

Behind These Masks

Taehee ran up the stairs and dashed for Taehyun's room. He just got out of the shower and swiftly pull his towel off his lower body. Taehee, without even knocking, quickly turn the doorknob only to see Taehyun's . 

"Hwang Taehyun! AAAHHHHHHHHHHH!" Taehee quickly close the door and lean herself on it. Palms on her chest, her heart was beating fast, firstly because she has been running constantly throughout the afternoon. Secondly, she did not just see her twin brother !

"YAAHHHHHHH! HWANG TAEHEE!" Taehyun wrapped the towel on his lower body quickly without looking around after hearing the door slammed and rushed to lock the door to get changed. Dressed up, he rushed for the door to look for Taehee and there she was! Falling hard on her bums, feeling the impact from the back fall.

"Owww..." she groaned and tilted her body slightly to the side to rub her bum. Then she realise someone was glaring at her. She looked up slowly to see her twin brother gritting his mouth, left arms on his waist, while tapping his right foot.

"Errr, hehehe. Care to help me up?" Taehee said while extending her hand out. But he did nothing. He still remained in that same position. "I guess not." Retrieving back her hand, she slowly got up and before she walked out, Taehyun pulled her back and sat her on the bed.

"What.is.wrong.with.you?!" With every word he said, he gave a flick on Taehee's forehead.

"Owww! Lock the door next time then! It's a good thing Chaerin didnt come up with me or she'd be traumatized and you'll never see her! Ever!" Taehyun's face softened, he slowly relaxes himself.

"Ch-ch-chaerin i-is h-here?" This pabo, aish. Taehee stood up, both hands grabbing his shoulder and looked at him with a serious expression.

"Oppa, we've got a huuuuggggeeee problem."

 

 

 

On the other hand, Mrs Hwang and Chaerin who was at the dining area, chatting over drinks, got startled when they heard the commotion.

"What is wrong with her today, seriously?" Chaerin mumbled.

"Must be another twin fight," Mrs Hwang said and they laughed.

 

 

 

Taehee told Taehyun everything about the conversation she heard.

 
 
 
"You mean, Infinite will be coming down tomorrow, and their dancing machine will be battling too?"  
 
"Well that's what I heard. All members will be there. Well you know those cocky kingkas. They can just pull you from one corner and rip the mask of ours."
 
"Hey chill. We've got black belt. Take a chill pill, rascal." And Taehee earn another flick on the forehead.
 
Taehee was so frustrated, rubbing her forehead. "Owww! What's with you and flicking my forehead! Aish."
 
"We'll just cancel our trip down then. We wont be battling anyway, we're there to perform. I mean, when was the last time we ditch the battle?"
 
"Err, never?"
 
"Precisely." And Taehee's expression brighten, nodding in approval. Both smirking at each other, followed by a high 5. All they need was a swift lie to save those of theirs.
 
"And about just now, sorry. Lock the freaking door next time." Taehee added.
 
"There's this thing called, knocking."
 
"How am I suppose to knock when I was panicking!"
 
"Fine!"
 
"And I did say sorry."
 
"Fine. Is your okay? Need me to rub them?"

"Yah! ert!" Before she could attack him with smacks on his arms, he ran down the stairs with Taehee still chasing him. There you go, the Ssang Hwang playing catching around the whole house. Taehyun managed to wave a hi to Chaerin before he continued running away. Mrs Hwang and Chaerin just observe the childish twins.
 
 

 

Venue : Dance Arena

 
Infinite members already gathered near the stage, watching the performance. Some girls who recognize them lose focus and kept their eyes on 7 of them, fangirling. Of course they ignored the girls since their intention was to watch the twins. Everyone wondered why the Ssang Hwang have yet to make their appearance until an announcement was made before continuing the dance battle.
 
"Hey guys, hope you had a great time so far. Due to unforesee circumstances, Ssang Hwang aren't able to make their way here today. But they assure you more impressive performances so expect more from them. A message from them to you 'Thanks for the support and making your way down here. Sorry to disappoint you today but we'll be back. We promise. We never disappoint!'" The crowd groan but hearing that the twins have never disappoint, the night goes on.
 
"AND WE SHALL START THE BATTLE!"
 
Infinite, on the other hand were quite pissed. Dongwoo and Hoya too since they took part in the battle just to have a quick look at the twins only to find themselves there battling with others and of course, they won the battle. Infinite is quite known too, but not as known as the Ssang Hwang at the arena.
 
"Why are we here again?" L asked, pissed.
 
"To watch us battle?" Dongwoo said.
 
"Partly," Woohyun added.
 
"But, you guys did great!" Sunggyu added and slung both his arms on Dongwoo and Hoya's shoulder, smiling proudly of his dongsaengs. Well that lighten up the mood at least. Sungjong on the other hand was cursing under his breath since he didn't get to see the twins in action. Seungyeol and L, bestfriends in their own world, Dongwoo and Hoya talked about the battle, complimenting and criticizing those who battled earlier on, Sunggyu and Woohyun, forever with their aegyo battle.
 

Updated! Writing another chapter after this. How is it?