13

Behind These Masks

"Urgh I can't believe we're gonna be late when we were never, ever late! Thanks to you two!" Chaerin exclaimed while pointing her fingers at the twins. 

The twins stepped back with their eyes wide open. Taehee yanked away her finger and argued while scrambling to put on her shoes, "It's not like I chose...no...we chose to be late! We just happened to be late!" 

"We can't help it Chaerin, we were really tired."

Chaerin straightened up, and heat rose up her cheeks. "Urm, fine. Forget it."

"Pfft, sickening lovebirds." Taehee mumbled.

Taehyun looked towards his twin and he swore he heard her said that. "You said something?" 

"What?" *Dang* Taehee thought.

"She said what?" Chaerin asked, rising an eyebrow.

"I said what? Taehee added.

"What's the what that she said?" Chaerin added.

"Yeah, what's the what that I said?"

Taehyun rubbed his temples, getting dizzy with the whats thats going on. ""Oh damn it." He muttered.

"So, what?" Chaerin added.

"What now?" Taehee added.

"Dang! Stop it with the whats you two! I thought...forget it. I heard nothing!" With that he walked off leaving the two girls behind. Both of them stood still before waking up from a short daze.

"Well, strange brother you have there Taehee."

"I know right. Sighs. Come on, let's go before we'll be very very very late." Just as Taehee was about to walk a step forward, she was held back by Chaerin.

"Wait!"

"What's up?"

"So, what did you say?"

With that, Taehee groaned and rolled her eyes. Hell no this whats is going to happen again. There she goes, stomping off, leaving a dumbfounded Chaerin behind. Throwing her hands up in the air, she gave up and walked behind the twins.

"Pfft, what strange twins I have for friends!" 

 

 

"Ms Hwang, Ms Lee, I see that you're 10 minutes late." 

"Urm, sorry Mr Park. We promise this won't happen again." Taehee and Chaerin bowed, apologising.

"Alright. I let you both go since we were just about to start. Settle yourselves quick and join us back here once you're done."

"Thank you Mr Park." The girls said in unison.

 

"Look at that nerd. I never knew a nerd would be able to dance." Ji Hyun scoffed.

"Eww, now that you mention, I never knew she existed!" Hyuna added.

"We never knew she existed. I mean, she's a nerd after all. Who'd give a damn attention to people like...her," Gayoon said while pointing at Taehee who's walking towards the batch. Chaerin noticed the Queenkas looking towards Taehee and couldn't help it but to feel uncomfortable with the gaze they have.

"Actually if you look at her closely, she's actually pretty!" Their maknae beamed. All her unnies glared at her for her ridiculous remark. "Eh, just a joke. Heh, it's a joke." So Hyun added while lightly flicked her forehead for her remark.

"Glad you know she's a joke, maknae ah." Gayoon said with a smirk while the rest laughed.

 

 

While the Queenkas had their conversation, the Kingkas had their own too.

"I never knew a nerd like her would join...dance." Dongwoo remarked. Hoya woke up from his daze and followed Dongwoo's gaze. 

*She looks so...familiar.* Hoya thought.

"Does she even exist in the first place?" Woohyun asked but was astounded when Myungsoo answered his question. Not only Woohyun, but the rest as well.

"Yeah, she existed. Her glasses were so annoying whenever she dance. Her dance isn't that bad, just average which explains why she's just part of the mass."

"Wow there, L the cool, mysterious guy actually took notice of a nerd?! Ooohh~" Woohyun added.

"Shut up, hyung. I just happened to spot her and her ridiculous...glasses."

"Still, you took notice of her, hyung~" Sungjong grinned but was replaced with a poker face when he got glared at.

"Whatever, I can't be bothered." Sunggyu said.

"Such a grandpa." Sungyeol said, earning a smack on his head from Sunggyu.

"I heard that, you, choding!"

"Hyung, your eyes are finally back!" And Sungyeol earned another smack from their leader.

 

 

Just a short update. Most probably I'll have another chapter up later, for now I'd like to have a nap. I was out the whole afternoon with my mom, and I had a list of products to memorise since I'm starting work in 2 days time.

Nevertheless, thank you to you my dear subscribers who have been supportive and thank you for loving this fanfic of mine. I never had the chance to thank you, my lovely readers! I'm so sorry for the lack of updates but for now, I can only say that this story still has a looooong way to go.

*Well that's what I think, teehee ^^*