14

Behind These Masks

As the dance practice goes on, Taehee couldn't help but to feel uncomfortable, as if certain eyes were on her. Whatever, she chose to ignore those feelings. *Eyy, must have been just my imagination. Who'd keep an eye on me, I'm a 'nerd' afterall.*

Chaerin who was nearby, noticed that the Queenkas were keeping on eye on almost everyone, especially Taehee. Once in a while they'd whisper among themselves with their eyes fixated on Taehee. 

Unfortunately, while Taehee was 'struggling' with her dance step (which never and will never happen in her entire life), she fell hard, for real.

BAM!

"OOOFF! Damn it," when this happened, all eyes turned to her. Taehyun who was further away from her was shocked, he was about to take a step to help his twin but he couldn't.

"Oh God, Taehee ah! You okay?" Chaerin rushed to her side, helping her up. Before she could answer, laughter could be heard from the Queenkas who were making their way to both of them. Taehee and Chaerin looked at each other confused. 4 minute took this chance to humiliate the 'nerd'.

"Well well well, look what we have here. Ooohh~ It's a clumsy nerd," Ji Hyun said with her arms crossed. Her members too. The rest of the onlookers chuckled at the remark. While this happen, the Kingkas had their eyes on the commotion as well.

Taehee wanted so much to retaliate that she forgot she was a 'nerd', and she accidentally did, "Well, it's just an accident." Realising what she just said, her eyes widened at her own action. 4 minute gasped. Whispers could be heard since no one have ever go against the Queenkas...or the Kingkas.

Chaerin froze, not knowing what to do. Taehyun could only facepalmed himself after what his twin did.

*, damn it!* The twins thought.

Before 4 minute could further provoke her, Mr Park came. "What's going on here? Taehee, you okay?"

"The nerd just fell. It'd be nice if such a person doesn't exist for the competition, she might just end up making our standards...fall." Ji Hyun and her girls smirked and walked away. Taehee rolled her eyes. To be honest she can't be bothered.

Mr Park shook his head. Knowing 4 minute, he couldn't be bothered to deal with the snobbish bunch. He himself finds them annoying. Oops!

"Do you need some rest, Taehee?" Mr Park asked concerned.

"Nahh, I'm fine. Just missed a step I guess," Taehee assured him with a light smile.

"If you say so. Okay everyone, let's move on."

 

"She just went against the...witches, didn't she?" Sungjong said to his hyungs.

"She just did. Did you see her rolled her eyes? She looks like she can't be bothered by them." Dongwoo added.

"That's...brave...for a nerd," Sunggyu remarked with his eyes still on Taehee. Since he's a leader, he noticed Taehee's movements weren't her best. Not that she couldn't do it, but she chose to not do it. *Aish, why am I even bothered by her*

"Hyung, you okay? You're not falling for the fallen are you? Get it? She fell so she's the fallen." Woohyun teased while laughing but his laughter subsides when no one laughs at his supposed joke. "Coughs, urm so, heh."

"Pabo hyung" L muttered.

"Hey, I'm your hyung you emotionless statue!"

"That's why he said, pabo hyung. You're a hyung that's...pabo" Sungyeol said.

"And statues are emotionless Woohyun hyung," Hoya added.

"YAH!" The rest laughed at their pabo member.

 

 

As promised another update! Are you ready for some...dramas? Nyehehe ^^