12

Behind These Masks

It's the start of a brand new week. After the twins had a heart to heart talk, they felt so much better. Although it pains them not being able to give their all in what they do best, in fact, what they love to do best, Taehyun had a point. As much as they wanna be themselves, they can't just change within a night (even though all along they have been themselves except for the disguise).

"Taehyun ah! Taehee ah! Are my twins up yet? Wake up and get ready for school! Chaerin is here already! Ppali!" Mrs Hwang shouted from below.

"Urgh." They both groaned.

Taehee sat up lazily and mumbled to herself.

"Why on earth is Chaerin here so early in the morning? She's always here when we're having our breakfast." Stretching her hands and let a yawn escape , she turn to her alarm clock, rubbing her half closed eyes.

7.15am

"It's only 7...15...am

 

. . . . . . . . . .

 

. . . . . . . .

 

. . . . . . .

 

. . . .

 

. .

 

URGHHHH NOOOO!!" 

 

Then it hits her that she overslept.

 

While in the other room, Taehyun got his pillow over his head ignoring the world after hearing his twin's scream. Like his twin, he too thought similarly.

"What's with that rascal twin of mine?! Screaming at this hour. Why is Chaerin here so early. I thought she's always here..." 

and he shot up.

"Chaerin!" Without looking at the time, he quickly rushed to his bathroom and prepared himself for school.

 

Then it hits him as well, he overslept.

 

 

Ding! Dong!

"Good morning omma!" Chaerin exclaimed.

"Aigoo Chaerin ah, good morning! Come in! I was about to wake the twins up."

"They're not up yet? I thought it's breakfast time whenever I come?"

"I have no idea dear. I was too caught up with preparing breakfast, I didnt even realise they're not up yet. You know them. They always wake up on their own." Mrs Hwang heaves a sigh.

"Taehyun ah! Taehee ah! Are my twins up yet? Wake up and get ready for school! Chaerin is here already! Ppali!" Mrs Hwang shouted from the kitchen.

"It's a good thing this house is spacious omma. Your voice echoes throughout the whole house really well." Chaerin chuckled.

"I know right. Well have a seat dear. Have your breakfast first."

"Alright omma."

A plate of freshly baked potato with chilli beef was served infront of Chaerin in just a short moment.

"Mmmmm, smells good omma! I'll eat it well!" Chaerin grinned. Mrs Hwang just smiled and took a sit opposite of her. Just as she was about to savour the first spoon of potato, both she and Mrs Hwang jumped up after hearing a scream. They looked at each other and froze, but broke into laughters soon after.

 

Then it hits them, the twins overslept. And both of them were panicking. 

 

 

 

 
"Oh god oh god, how can I freaking overslept!?" Both the twins were pacing around in their room, gathering their school materials that were scattered around in their room. In unison, or should I say telephatic, both the door to their rooms opened and both of them immediately rush down the hallway and the stairs, skipping 2 to 3 steps at a time.
 
"Good morning omma, good morning Chaerin!" They settled down and at the same time, scanned through their bags and self to see if they have forgotten anything for the day. Great! Everything is fine, until Chaerin voiced out.
 
"Yah, you guys forgot something didnt you?" They froze."Huh?" 
 
Chaerin had the urge to roll her eyes, and she did.
 
"Monday. Dance. Cohort. Dance bag? And attire?" Both they eyes were glued onto Chaerin, as if in a trance. Chaerin was dumbfounded. Were the twins that...possessed? Without a word the twins run up the stairs, cursing their luck early in the morning. 
 
 
It's Monday. 
 
 
And it's blue indeed.
 
 
Sorry for the lack of updates. Finally got the time to load another chapter! :/
 
 
COMMENT REPLIES!
 

love_rivals82  on 7-22-2012 21:31:39 says: 

Please update soon and i really want them to reveal themselves please update soon~ :3

Bare with me for a few more chapters. More dramas will rise too ;)

Msteezkilllaz  on 6-7-2012 08:38:41 says: 

UPDATE SOOOOON!

Updated dear! Hope it's up to your liking :D

TaeTae96  on 5-29-2012 21:43:02 says: 

wow... girl, are you stalking me?? hahaha you write some thing a little part of my life.. i can't help but read... haha *subscribes*

Really?! Oh my god thank you so much for subscribing! :D

eimibyul95  on 5-10-2012 07:51:46 says: 

can't wait for another update

Updated dear! :D

Micha0524  on 5-10-2012 03:15:09 says: 

Oh okay I understand now thank you :) I am no longer confused hehe ^- ^ can't wait until your next update to see what hapenes

Sure thing! I finally made time to update! :D