15

Behind These Masks

Taehee stomped to the restroom right after dance class, leaving a worried Chaerin trailing behind her. 

"Urgh those nasty wannabe Queenkas..Just wait till I thrash you snobs without any beachy fights." Now the whole campus knows about the nerd who-worked-hard-to-not-get-notice-but-congrats-she-got-noticed-anyway! 

 

"Hey..I know how hard it is for you now. Knowing the situation you were and are in right now, just, I don't know.. Take a breather this weekend alright? Talk things out with Taehyun. I know it's hard for him now since his twin has got the..urm..exposure. I'm sorry I myself am too dumbfounded but I know better that you guys are thinking of ways to overcome this situation."

 

"Gomawo chingu ya. To be honest I'm not too bothered by all these. You know, dramas aren't my thing. But since the 3Minute..no 5? Wait 7Minute! Geez whatever, they can be seconds, minutes or hours, days or years or infinity they wanna be are intruding my life I CANT HELP IT BUT BE BOTHERED!"

"Urm hey, breathe in, breathe out! Lets grab some cream puffs shall we!" Without waiting for Taehee's answer, Chaerin just drag her out of school not even realising they passed by the Kingkas.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

 

Hoya was too deep in his thoughts. He couldn't stop thinking about his encounter with Taehee some time ago. Her aura, her features certainly reminds him of old times. He himself knows he's going crazy with all these thoughts when they've only bumped, without Taehee introducing herself.

 

"Aish why the hell am I thinking about her anyway! What is she?!" He mumbled.

 

"Hyung you okay? You seem too...immersed in your own thoughts." Sungjong took notice of his hyung strange behaviour. Worry was etched on his face, Hoya had to convince him with a small smile.

 

"I'm okay Jongie. Just exhausted." SInce he was intrigued by Taehee, he just had to come up with a plan. Paying a visit back to the Fondant Cafe means no harm right? Although he knows the chances of her appearing at the cafe is very slim. We all know its luck for Hoya but definitely not for Taehee...or even Taehyun...or even Chaerin! 

 

"The most popular nerd just passed by us without having a glance at us!?" Woohyun exclaimed.

 

"Guys, I'll make a move first. I'll see you guys later at the usual place." 

 

"Where are you off to, Hoya?" 

 

"Home, Gyu hyung. See you guys later." With that Hoya walk off.

 

"Home? He seems out of place these days isn't he?" 

 

"You notice his strange behaviour Dongwoo hyung?" 

 

"Obviously. I'm his buddy when it comes to dance! We spend most of our time together, Yeollie yah!"

 

"Maybe he has a girlfriend..or maybe he's not going home! Let's stalk him shall we?!" Sungyeol was excited, he was about to dash off, trailing Hoya but was caught on his collar by his leader.

 

"YOU.ARE.COMING.WITH.US" Sunggyu glared.

 

"Hehehe, big eyes you have hyung," and a smack on the head as a bonus.

 

"Hey you guys are ignoring me! Well apart from Myungsoo since he always ignore me. I said, the most popular nerd just passed by us without glancing at us!" Woohyun exclaimed once more. All eyes turned to him this time round, and one by one walk off passing by him, Myungsoo being the last.

 

"Got ignored hyung? I'm talking to you now." He snickered leaving a knitted brow Woohyun.

 

"Hey guys wait up! Where's Hoya anyway?" 

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

 

I  WAS A TOTAL FOOL. I thought I already uploaded this chapter turns out I didn't. I remember saying I'll update twice. Well..I did just that I hide instead of add since it's been a habit of me hiding my chapters.

 

I LOST MY SECOND CHAPTER! :(