9

Behind These Masks

*Kingkas again? Seriously? Can my day get any better.* Taehee thought. Just being herself. Her real self. Curving a slight smile, she walks towards the direction of the boys.

"Excuse me sirs, here's your ice americanos and cream puffs. Enjoy your drink and dessert!" Taehee smiled after serving them. They all took a moment to glance at the waitress but all eyes glued on her soon after. Taehee felt goosebumps and the intense stares from them. She slowly picks up the tray and look up, smiling before leaving. She turns and stopped when someone voiced out.

"Err, wait. Are you new here? I don't really see you whenever I come by." The cutest one said. 

Taehee turned slowly with a slight smile. *Of course you've never seen me, Im always at the back* She thought. 

"I've worked here for quite sometime. Perhaps most of the time I'm up for kitchen duties. Erm, anything else sir?" All eyes still on Taehee. What is wrong with them seriously?

"I-I guess n-nothing more. Thanks." Another said. The group of them who was once noisy, suddenly became quiet. Taehee bowed and walked to the kitchen. After it seems like forever of staring into space, Dara unnie came over. "Taehee ah, please serve the plate of sandwiches to the same table?" Taehee's eyes widened. *Not again*

"Err, can you do it instead unnie?"

"I wanted too, one of them insisted for you to serve them. Someone seems interested in you, Taehee ah," Dara unnie said while patting her shoulder and laughed. She stood up and went to serve Teen Top, again. Yeah, Teen Top, you know Infinite's rival from TOP Academy, was at the cafe.

"Here's your order." Taehee said with a smile but was held back, once again when she was about to leave.

"Err, wait! How old are you?" This time, the guy with red hair asked.

"Im 18."

"That makes you my noona! I'm Ricky!" The cute one said. *Of course I know who you guys are. You've been to the arena before. Just that you guys dont take much of a notice for Ssang Hwang until Infinite pops up* Taehee thought. She just smiled but Ricky got a smack on the head from Cap.

"Yah, what makes her your noona when you barely know each other!" He exclaimed. He turned to Taehee and smiled, "Sorry for that. Heh. By the way, I'm Cap."

"I'm Chunji." "I'm L.Joe" "I'm Niel" "I'm Ricky" "I'm the maknae Changjo!" "Well, we just introduced ourselves to you by our age." Cap added.

Taehee just chuckled. "I'm Taehee. Nice meeting you. I have chores to do at the back. Enjoy your dessert once again." With that Taehee left for the kitchen again. The boys seems interested, wanting to get to know you but they let it pass. They heave a sigh.

"That noona is pretty!" Ricky exclaimed.

"Yeah! She is so flawless!" Changjo added.

"She's got a nice S-line." All eyes turned to L.Joe. "What?"

"You y hyung!" Ricky in while pointing a finger at L.Joe.

"What, she was standing right next to you while serving and my eyes were directly, towards her side profile. Well her profile is, wow." The rest just laughed. Teen Top hung around for a while and doesn't seem to see Taehee anywhere. At the same time, Taehee told Dara unnie that she had to make a move since it's been awhile since she was at the cafe. With the box of cream puffs in one hand, she left by the back door.

Teen Top then asked for the bill hoping it would be Taehee but Dara unnie came over instead.

"If you ask wanna about my worker, she had to leave for urgent matters. Interested to know her?" Dara unnie said while smirking before they could ask. Yes, they intended to ask about her. The guys just smiled. Some coughing, some rubbing their nape. Some blushing. 

 

 

 

Taehee was rushing for home knowing she'd get nagged by her twin and Chaerin for taking too long. From the texts she receives from them both, she knew she'll get killed but she knows Taehyun had to thank her for the time given for him and Chaerin. She just smirked while reading their threatening text messages. While texting, she bumped into someone.

"Watch where you're going girl! Urgh" A guy said, pissed off.

"Im so sorry. I should have been more c-c..." Taehee looked up. Her eyes widen. Oh what a great life, its the kingka all by himself. "Careful."

He just stood there, not budging. Taehee gulped. His gaze never leaving her. Annoyed, she waved her hands infront of him. It's been awhile since he stood there. "Excuse me, sir? Are you alright?" *So much for sir, zzz* She thought.

"O-oh yeah. I-Im f-fine. Be careful next time." Before Taehee could get away from him. He brought his hand forward. 

"Howon, Lee Howon. Call me Hoya." Taehee was taken by surprised. She looked up at him.

 

*WHAT..IN THE WORLD...IS HAPPENING?!* 

 

 Teen Top appearance finally! Hehehe.