3

Behind These Masks

Dance class was fun and exhausting. As expected of the kingkas, perfect movements, perfect synchronization. Chaerin took a glance at Taehee and wondered how will it be if people know she is one of the Ssang Hwang. Chaerin and Taehee were sitted together during break time before resuming their dance class and overheard a conversation between the kingkas. They weren't that near to each other. But their conversation were loud enough to be heard.

"Hyung, have you heard of the Ssang Hwang?" Sungjong asked Hoya, their dancing machine.

"The twins, the ones with their masks on? Yeah heard of them, but never seen them." Hoya said lifting his left brow.

"Ssang Hwang? Who are they?" Sunggyu, their leader asked. Eyebrows connected, his eyes disappeared into a fine thin line while wondering.

"Apparently they are the hot topic for the past months. From what I heard they have synchronized dance movements. Unique dance steps. Their masks are their trademarks, You can say thats how they market themselves. Plus they are no ordinary twins. But a boy girl twins," Dongwoo, that dinosaur looking guy added.

"Are they hot or are they not?" Seungyeol asked bluntly.

"You pabo, they already said the twins have their masks on and no one have seen their faces," Sunggyu added while flicking Seungyeol's forehead.

"Perhaps they are not. Maybe their masks aren't a strategy but to cover up their ugly faces," Woohyun added. The rest laughed along.

"Wanna see them one day?" Myungsoo, preferably known as L added. "We have to see them for ourselves."

"I'd like to!" Sungjong said while putting his right hand up.

Chaerin and Taehee looked up at each other. Taehee's fist was clenched. Remembering what his oppa said, he signalled Chaerin to leave for the toilet with her and made their way out of the studio.

 

 

"Unclench your fist, breathe in, breathe out, and curse all I want in my mind." Taehee told herself. Chaerin chuckled while folding her arms, leaning herself against the wall looking at Taehee who took of her glasses and washing her face, patting her cheeks hard.

"Masks to cover up the ugly face huh. Cocky much," Taehee placed her palms at the sides of the sick, lifting her head, looking at her reflection in the mirror and smirked. 

"Come on Taehee, you know them. The kingkas are full of themselves. Let it go."

"Of course, I'm not cocky you know. One fine day, Chaerin, one fine day. When it's the right time."

"They might head down there one day. Im not surprised if both of you got dragged and masks ripped apart knowing how stupid their acts are," Chaerin added.

"They dare to do that? No worries Chaerin ah, oppa and I are always ready for this kind of things. There's more things that you have yet to learn about us," Chaerin stood there quiet. Taehee had to laugh at the epic expression of her bestfriend.

"Yah, why so quiet suddenly?" Taehee nudged while laughing.

"What more do I not know Taehee ah? So much for bestfriends."

"Well, you'll know. Head over to my place then. I'll show you."

 

 

 

School ended. Chaerin parted ways with Taehee, heading home to freshen themselves up. Chaerin agreed to head over to the twin's place at night for a sleepover since it was a Friday. Coincidentally, dance meetups were cancelled. Taehee was walking when she spot one of the queenkas dealing with another girl. Looking at her uniform, she knew better what was happening. The poor girls must have offended their "Royal Highness" in some a way or another. 

Forget about being nosy. It's none of her business and off she went home. Hours passed by, Taehee spent her evening at the dance studio in their house while waiting for Chaerin's arrival.

1.jpg?dt=8de05d6b73b2f1fe716f148854c7c0e

Ding dong

"Ahh, Chaerin ah, Taehee is waiting upstairs at the studio." Mrs Hwang said.

"Studio?"

"Ah mian, I mean, the guest hall. Come on in and get going upstairs. I'll prepare dinner and we can have it together once appa and Taehyun are back," Mrs Hwang said, pulling Chaerin in gently, and they exchanged hugs.

"Neh omma. Call us down if you need help."

"Aigoo~ neh Chaerin ah." With that, Chaerin ran up the stairs with her belongings, walking down the path leading to the guest hall. She has been here a number of times for celebrations or sleepovers and knew her way in the house. Their house is huge and spacious. Overall, contemporary concept but different style at different part of the house. Chaerin remembered when she first step into the house. Breathtaking indeed. Taehee invited over and took her for a tour around, covering every corner of the house. Big enough to have two staircases leading up. One at the main area, one at the kitchen. 

(Just imagine all these images are part of the Hwangs Residence.)

First Floor

Upon entrance, if you notice, they have an elevator in the house!

brisbane-home1.jpg

Another part of the house

big-contemporary-house-with-dark-interio

Enclosed guest room

contemporary-home-interior-design.jpg

 

Kitchen/ Dining Area
2-the-360-winnett-house-in-toronto-by-al
black-and-white-dining-room-and-kitchen-
 
Second Floor
Going up stairs, you'll see this once youre up on the second floor on the left.
contemporary-interior-designs-for-homes5
 
Walking through the pathway, it will lead you to the studio/ guest hall (the dance studio, first image in update.)
Right side of the stairs, its the open library and the bathroom
Comfortable-Library-Room-Decorating.jpg
39731_0_3-4437-contemporary-bathroom.jpg
 
Directly infront of the stairs, is their home cinema
image_title_eizxt.jpg
 
Third Floor
All rooms up here
 
Taehyun's Room and Taehee's are side by side, but seeing how spacious their rooms are, its takes effort to walk from one room to another. 
Their parents room are at the other end. Each of their rooms have their own toilet. Even the guest room. 
 
Their parents room
master-bedroom-Luxury-London-Loft.jpg
dp-pubillones-open-bathroom_s4x3_lg.jpg
 
Taehyun's Room( Similar to Taehee but his bed is of the opposide side facing the platform. See Taehee's room to get what I mean)
Contemporary Bedroom With A Round Bed - Black Brown
 
His bathroom
Grey Bathroom Tiles HomeDesign2You Bathroom Tiles Ideas – White, Blue, Grey and Mosaic
 
 
Taehee's Room
contemporary-bedroom-furniture-1.jpg
 
Her Bathroom
 
Guest Room
black-white-bedroom-design-ideas-with-re
And the toilet
Elegant Modern Bath Grey Stone Natural Woodfloors By ABC King
 
Lastly their basement. They have three staircases in the house. The one leading to the basement is hidden.
modern-minimalist-house-design-swimming-
 
Breathtaking?
 
 
Heh, my imagination was running wild. I'd die if this home exists!