"I Thought You Were On My Side"

World Changed By Him



 "By the way.
 Did the lipstick worked?" Grannie brought up the topic.
 "Grannie?!" Hara protested.
 "Is it good Danny?"
 "Very much Gran.
 Thanks." Daniel raised a thumbs up.
 But if he has an ace to embarrass Hara, he has something for Daniel too.
 "So how's your hand?
 Remember you had a cut when you gripped a glass tightly on Valentine's Day because of jealousy? That's because Hara made a cake and would confess to Aron right?"
 "Grannie-ah! Don't!" Daniel tried to stop him when he was talking by the middle part, but he just continued.
 "ah so that's why you had bandage that day.
 'I just broke a glass and got a cut' huh." she copied his voice then waggled her brows at him.
 "Y-yah. At least you kissed me." he defend himself.
 "Hyung. He always do that to us, B1A4." Gongchan commented.
 "I thought you were on my side." he pouted.
 "That's okey oppa." Hara rub his back. He then hug her and acted crying. He looked at Grannie and raised a thumbs up. Gongchan chuckled and Hara saw this.
 "Am I being tricked?" Hara eyed Gongchan.
 Then they all chuckled.
 *Hai. Grannie still could joke like this even in his condition.
 He's really the Grannie of Hara.* Daniel thought.
 For the next couple of hours, they stayed awake and talked about their histories.
 Jen and Minwoo went home first.
 Daniel and Hara excused their selves together with Jisu.

 Outside ...
 "Hyung. How'd you know Hara?"
 "It was just an accident. She was the good samaritan I was saying before."
 "So you know each other?" Hara pointed at them.
 "Yeah. He's a groupmate. He's also a part of Dalmatian."
 "uh hmm. I know everything about what's happening to you two. Since Hara always call me and cry because she's longing for you." he elbowed Daniel.
 "I don't remember that happened." Hara acted innocent. Then Daniel raised a brow at her.
 "How'd you know the Hara I'm talking about was the same as the Hara that you met?" Daniel asked again.
 "At first, I really didn't know. It was just coincidence that we met. But because of the exactly the same informations you both giving me, I came to a conclusion. And I was right.
 I've researched too about where Hara's mom and unnie could be, and there. I knew that it was Aunt Gina and Pam."
 "So. If you already knew the truth, why didn't you tell us earlier?" Hara questioned.
 "I wanted you to find it out yourselves. And destiny made it happened.
 And because of you two, I knew both of you even more.
 I can say that you really love each other."
 The two met eyes then aimed to lean forward (Jeesu was in between them).
 Jeesu pushed both faces apart then said, "Yah. Don't kiss in front of me."