"Is It True?"

World Changed By Him



 When Daniel was following Hara to the rooftop, EXID were spying them. They didn't hear their conversation, but when they saw Daniel jumped down, they didn't waste time and automatically clicked the camera and hurriedly rushed down.

 While Daniel and Hara are happy, holding hands by the hallway, EXID wears evil grins. They will upload the pictures right after class.

 *I will continue to take good care of this pin, as I will always trust you.* Hara happily thought.

 Then when the class ended, EXID hurriedly went back home. Change of plans, since they don't want Dalmatian's image to be ruined, they would just send the pictures to Dalmatian's leader, Inati (@dalinati). And so they did.
 Inati had just saw it by 9pm when they took a break on their practice.
 Hara and Daniel had just arrived at their house by then. Still, Gongchan was on work and Grannie wasn't in the house.
 When Inati saw the pictures, he hurriedly told his groupmates about it.
 Except for Jeesu, he was still on the recording studio, left to practice. He had no idea about it because niether of the member told him about it as Inati ordered so. The leader had the idea that he was helping the maknae that's why he always text or take calls all the times.
 Daniel was busy playing cards with Hara.
 By 10pm, Dalmatian reached the Min's house. (EXID were observing outside). They knocked on the door.
 "I'll get it." Daniel got up to open the door.
 "Who's it." Daniel was surprised.
 "So it is true. You're really here." Inati was gripping his fist.
 "Hyungs. What are you doing here?" he nervously asked while looking at them.
 "Oppa. Who came?" Hara went to them.
 "How can we help you?" she politely asked.
 "Don't you know us?" Youngwon (@2donglim) spoke.
 "Ani. Who're you?
 Doggy oppa, you know them?" she turned to Daniel.
 "Don't you know we're the Dalmatian. And this guy your calling doggy oppa is Drama. We are popular 'cause we are idols." Dayday gave her a look.
 "What?! I think you're mistaken. Oppa's not the Drama right?"
 Daniel wasn't answering.
 "Hyungs. Let's go outside first. Dan, it's time to go." Youngwon pushed the members out.
 "Oppa. Is it true?"
 "Hara. Let me explain."
 "Answer me! Is it true?! You're an idol?!"
 "Yes but-"
 "So all this time you were lying to us?!
 The way you treat us, those were fake!"
 "Hara please listen-"
 "No! You lied! And now our family will be accused because of the missing idol?!"

 __________
 to be continued. ..