"I Do Love Her"

World Changed By Him



 "Are you trying to convince me or yourself?" Grannie sighed. Daniel looked down.
 "It's because of her confession to that Aron, isn't it?" this time, Daniel nodded in response.
 "So you really like my 'apo' right?"
 "Please don't tell her.
 I'm not yet ready to let her know." he pleaded.
 "Okey okey.
 I promise not to tell her." Grannie raised his right hand.
 "But what would you do to stop her from confessing to that Aron?"
 "I'm not planning to stop her."
 "What?! You're not doing anything?!
 Okey. Let me rephrase my question.
 Do you LIKE her or do you LOVE her?" he emphasized the words.
 "To tell you honestly Gran, a friend of mine told me this three certain steps to know if I found the person I love.
 And ... I felt all those to her when I first met her, until now." he said honestly.
 "Answer my question now."
 "I do love her."
 "I knew it! I knew it!" he jumped up and down.
 "And yet you wouldn't do anything to stop her confessing to another guy?!" Grannie scolded after.
 "Grannie. If she really likes him, I wouldn't ruin her happiness."
 "Such a gentleman.
 Tsk. You're an idiot!" he scolded Daniel.
 It's just now that he was scolded like this again. So his eyes widened in shock of Grannie's sudden reaction.
 "You don't know how to take care of the things that are important to you!" Grannie shouted at his face.
 He then left a shocked Daniel at the sala as he went inside his room and banged the door close.


 "Guys should know how to take good care about things that are important to them." Daniel remembered what Hara once said.
 It was the same as what Grannie told him.
 "What can I do if the things I give importance doesn't need me anymore.
 She loves another guy. Not me." he sighed at the thought.
 Grannie can't resist seeing Daniel in this way, specially with a bleeding hand.
 He peeked outside and before he went out to jog, he grab the first aid kit.
 "Here. Heal yourself.
 Make sure to cover the wound properly. It might get infected if you just let it opened like that." Grannie put on a towel around his neck, ready for jogging.
 And before he close the door, "Don't you dare unattend your class today." he warned.
 *He still cares for me even if he's mad at me.* he managed to smile.
 He then started putting a bandage on his hand. After, as Grannie ordered, Daniel took his bath, ready for school.
 He doesn't have any idea with what happened at school.