"Not Easily Giving Up"

World Changed By Him



 Daniel looked back and saw Jeesu.
 "Did you really feel the 'three steps' when you met her?" Jisu sitted beside him.
 "Ye." he shortly replied.
 "I thought I would see a new and improved Daniel. But what I'm seeing now is a lonely one who gives up easily."
 "Hyung. I wasn't giving up. It's just that, she already said she doesn't love me-"
 "oh. I see. So that's what you call 'not easily giving up'." he sarcastically said and emphasized the words with his fingers.
 Jisu stood to leave but turned back and said, "And you really think she meant those words?
 You're the one she'd been with and not me.
 You should know her better." then he left a dazzled Daniel.

 Back at Hara ...
 She came back their house and entered her room after a tiring work and a slap day. Within this day, she had recieved two hard slaps from her bests friends.
 She cried again as she remembers this. Then an item caught her attention. It was Daniel's sketchbook.
 She hold onto it and cried even more.
 "I never wanted to hurt no one. Words just comes out my mouth. And it would end up hurting them. I don't want them to be hurt. But it happens. I hate myself!" she hit her head on the wall.
 What she didn't know, Grannie was peeking by door.
 He could understand her and pity her at the same time.
 "You're really like your mom. You like to keep your problems by your own." Grannie softly spoke, carefully not to be heared.