"What Did I Do?"

World Changed By Him



 Then Saturday came ...
 Daniel was getting ready for his' and LE's date.
 Normally, a guy who's getting ready for a date is very excited and smiling widely. But Daniel is so different. He was lifeless.
 "Yah! Doggy oppa!
 Look at that face.
 Remember, you're going on a date. You're suppose to be happy.
 You're lucky for having LE 'cause she's one of the school's queenka." Hara fixed his collar.
 "Are you really happy seeing me with her? Huh?!
 Fine! I'll go have a date with her!
 And we'll going to have fun together!" he slapped her hands away, got his bag, went out and banged the door close.
 Tears started falling Hara's eyes. She was hurt. Not because of her hands, but because of how Daniel treated her.
 He never did such thing to her, ever before.
 "oppa. Why?
 I thought you.
 What did I do." she can't even construct her sentence as tears are continuing to fall. Her chest tightened. She fall onto her feet.
 Outside, Daniel was guilty for what he did.
 "I shouldn't did that." tears were forming his own eyes too.
 "But she's happy seeing me with another girl." he wiped his tears away and walked fast to their meeting place.
 Back inside ...
 Hara stood up and went to wash up for work.
 She came to GDCF with a blank expression, making her unnies wonder.
 She changed into her red maid uniform and went out to serve customers.
 Not looking where she's going, she bump onto Jihae.
 "oh. Mianhae unni." she bowed and continued to walk but Jihae grab her shoulder and asked,
 "Where's Daniel? Why isn't he with you?"
 Girl's Day was looking and listening at their conversation.
 "He went out to date LE. He asked me to excuse him from work today." she answered with a dull expression again.
 "So that's why you're acting like that?" Jihae hold onto her shoulder.
 "What am I acting?
 I'm totally fine.
 Excuse me unnie. I'll serve the customers." she turned to leave but,
 "No. You stay with me. And I'll have a word with you." she removed her and Hara's apron.
 Girl's Day nodded at Jihae in agreement.
 "Unnie. Why do you have to have a word with me? I said I'm fine." they were sitted at their sala set by the locker room.
 "Well you don't look like one.
 Tell me, are you jealous to LE?"
 "No. Why would I.
 I totally support them. A hundred percent." she made an ok sign with her hand.
 "Fine. If you don't wanna tell me the truth, then fine.
 I don't need negative vibes at my shop.
 You take your day off today.
 Be back when you're ready to get back to your normal self." Jihae stood, a bit angry. She was heard by Hyeri at the counter and peeked in.
 "Unnie. I still can-"
 "I said leave!" Jihae pointed outside.
 "Is everything alright?" Hyeri asked as she poke her head at the door.
 "No." Jihae opened the door wide and went back to work.
 "Hara. You okey?" Hyeri sitted beside the teary eyed Hara.
 "I guess not.
 Unnie's right. I need to take a day off." Hara stood up and change back to her normal clothes.
 "I hope everything will be alright." Hyeri just sighed and went back inside.
 *Great. Now, even Jihae unnie hates me.* Hara said as she change clothes, with tears.