"Doesn't Give Importance To A Kiss"

World Changed By Him



 The next day ...
 At school ...
 Hara and Daniel was now acting normal unlike last night after that scene.
 They never talked about it again to avoid awkwardness.
 Oh. And before I forgot, Grannie was happy about what he did last night. He was proud of both Hara and Daniel. =P
 And as planned, EXID girls were starting to be friendly with Hara.
 LE was now always beside Daniel, flirting.
 Being 'open-minded' Hara welcomed EXID to be friends with her, not suspecting of any hidden agenda.
 B1A4 would warn her about these girls but she would always say, "Oppa. They're great people.
 They're not really the ones we knew.
 You just have to see their true beauty inside that I am seeing now."
 And as part of EXID's plan, by lunch, LE asked Daniel to have a date with her on saturday. Hara was beside him and said,
 "That would be great!
 Oppa, you could explore our place more if you and LE date together."
 *You serious? Are you pushing me away after that kiss? Was that not a big deal for you?* Daniel was hurted by Hara's actions.
 What he didn't know, Hara is being hurt inside, twice as what he feels. Hara can't explain this feeling. She won't accept the fact that she already fell for him. She would just act as if she supports them a hundred percent because she thought Daniel was into LE too. That was what he shows to her that's why.
 "Yeah. Sure. What time?" Daniel said.
 *He really did accept it! Aish. This guy! Maybe he doesn't give importance to a kiss.* Hara gripped onto her hands.
 "Really?! Uhm. I'll just text you on where and what time we'll meet.
 What's your number?" LE took out her phone but,
 "I don't have one.
 Just get Hara's.
 She'll just tell me what you'll say."
 *Don't have one? But you just gave your number to me and Gongchan.* Hara looked at him, confused.
 "yeah. He doesn't own one. I'll just give you my number." Hara took LE's phone and typed her digits.
 *Really huh. No cellphone or just forced him not to give his number to others*
 *Selfish! You just want him for your own!*
 *Such plastic.* The members of EXID said on their minds.