"You Don't Know Us Well"

World Changed By Him



 Next day ...
 It was a normal day.
 Normal as in, Hara was flirting with boys, B1A4 wouldn't talk to her anymore. Even Gongchan.
 Class ends at its usual time.
 This time, EXID was planning to drink (as in alcohol) with Hara.
 Hara never tried to drink, ever, except today when EXID forced her to.
 They thought that by making her drunk, they could know her secrets that they could use against her.
 There're only two persons that says the truth; an child and a drunk.

 They went to EXID's place and started to take shots.
 They would always give Hara, a glass full of soju.
 Till she got finally drunk.
 "So tell us about your family background" Yooji interrogated.
 "My family background?
 My family background." Hara was really drunken.
 She stated all. From the beginning upto the end.
 "We were a happy family back then. My umma, appa, unnie, Gongchan and me. But there came a time, our parents argued. Grannie was the one to tell us this. Appa knew that Umma had an affair. He said umma left us for a guy. Because of depression, appa went to a bar and met this girl whom he fell for.
 Since we were just kids back then, my unnie and I stowed away.
 We became helpers for a rude boss on a store. He made us es. His wife doesn't even know anything about it. He was so bad! We were just 5 and 6yrs old then. When we found a chance, we escaped from him.
 We became beggars. We even ate foods at the garbage. There was a time when my unnie was bitten by a dog when she grab its food just so we could have something to eat. That's why I don't like dogs.
 We experienced sleeping on the streets and having fever because of the rain.
 One day, when I was sick, unnie left me to find medicine. But she never came back. I never saw her again.
 That's when I walk to find her and my feet brought me to an orphanage. The 'Home For Lost Angels' orphanage.
 I wanted to find her but I can't. The minister was cruel. He would even make us kids use our tongues to clean the floor. I would always get my hair pulled because of snatching some bread. He wouldn't feed us right.
 But one day, my Grannie went to the orphanage and found me. I was so happy then. He asked me where's my unnie but I didn't know what to answer.
 When we went back home, Appa wasn't there anymore. Grannie told me he left with her new girl. A girl who only wants him and not his kids.
 We lost a lot of money since umma took them all with her.
 Since then, Gongchan and I learnt to stand to ourselves since Grannie isn't getting any younger.
 Haha. That's my story." she was crying madly all the way and laughed the last part, still tears on her eyes.
 EXID's hearts melt. They didn't know her past was this tragic. All their plans were ruined. Even the meanest people have heart. They felt guilty.
 "C'mon. Why're you all crying?
 I'm fine by now.
 I'm a positive person remember." Hara tried to cheer them up.
 *Yeah. Before. When we didn't do that to separate you and Daniel.* the girls thought.
 "Did you love your unnie so much?" Hyeryung swallowed a lump on .
 "Yeah. So much.
 I love all the people who loves me.
 Specially my unnie.
 Ah. By the way." she got her bag and took out something.
 "Unnies. Here's something for y'all." she gave them each a pair of gloves which she made all by herself.
 EXID chests tightened. They never recieved gifts not unless they told the person to. Especially that they were mean to her back then. They were very much surprised.
 "What's this for?" LE looked at her gloves. (each gloves have their names on it. And it was their favorite colors.)
 "It's a thank you gift." Hara smiled.
 "A thank you gift?
 For what?" Jung Hwa asked in bewilderment.
 "I wanna thank you for being my friends even if a lot of people hates me. And for changing me to be what I am right now." she smiled.
 Dami can't take it anymore. Even the others. But she was the first to say.
 "That's not a positive thing.
 We're not true to you.
 We even made your life miserable.
 You don't know us well." she said while looking down, crying.