"Because I Like Him"

World Changed By Him



Going to forward the story. I can't think of much ideas. Hehe
_________________

 December ended with the Min's celebrated Christmas and New Year with Daniel.
 Daniel very much enjoyed their company. They exchanged gifts to each other.
 He recieved a scarf from Hara (she personally made it by herself) and he gave her a simple cat designed hairpin with some gem (which she thought were fake but really had some price).
 January also ended and it's now time to welcome the month of February.
 There's not much happenings in January. It's just usual. EXID flirting Daniel, Hara always make GF Special for a lot of customers, Hara and Daniel got very close to each other (closer than any member of B1A4.) and Hara's still had crush on Aron.
 And speaking of Aron, since it's just a day before Valentine's Day, Hara made up her mind. She will confess to him tomorrow.
 The next day ...
 Valentine's Day ...
 Hara woke up early. She's making a chocolate ice cream cake for Aron.
 Daniel came to the kitchen while rubbing his eyes.
 "What're you doing?" he asked Hara as soon as he opened the ref to get water.
 "A cake." Hara didn't even look at him and continued putting icing on the cake.
 "Why?" Daniel took a sit near her.
 "It's Valentine's Day isn't it." she replied still not looking at him.
 "ah. . You don't have to make me one." he smiled as he rested his chin on his palm on the table.
 "che. This isn't for you. It's for Aron oppa.
 I'll confess to him later." she smiled happily.
 "What?! Why?!" Daniel stood up. He drop the glass in the table without knowing.
 "What why?
 Doggy oppa, that's because I like him. Duh." Hara rolled her eyes at him.
 "ah. Right.
 I'll just go in my room." his head was down. He was bringing the glass with him.
 "What's with him?
 He acts weird." then Hara just shrugged her shoulders.
 As soon as Daniel was inside his room, he sitted behind the door still remembering what Hara just said.
 "It's for Aron oppa.
 I'll confess to him later." he still remembered the smile on her face while saying those words.
 He didn't noticed that he gripped the glass very tight that it broke right in his hands.
 Blood started dropping his hands, but he doesn't seem to feel it.
 "Why would she confess to him." he asked himself then remembered what she answered.
 "Because I like him."
 Tears went down his beautiful face without him noticing.
 His chest tightened at the face of smiling Hara. Those smiles weren't for him, but for Aron.
 He just realized his tears and bleeding hands when Hara shouted outside his room.
 "Doggy! I'm going to school now!
 Aren't you done yet?
 I can't be late today 'cause I'll confess to Aron oppa later!"
 Daniel's chest tightened even more when she said the last words.
 "ah. You go now!
 I'm not done yet!" he managed to maintain his natural voice.
 "oh. Okey!
 Wish me luck!"
 "Goodluck!" he said again.
 Then Hara left.
 "She's really going to do it." a tear drop on his face again.