"Do You Have Adobo Here?"

World Changed By Him



 When Daniel was on the bus, he kept thinking about his hyung's question.
 "My reason is really to find myself, isn't it?"
 A while later, he reached the bus stop near the GDCF and took a 5 minute to finally get there.
 When he opened the door, she was greeted by Girl's Day and Hara.
 Hara was to lead him to an empty table not knowing that it was Daniel who was the customer.
 "What would you like to order sir?"
 "Do you have 'adobo' here?" he changed his voice.
 "Sir? Ah we don't have that here sir.
 W-wait. Daniel oppa?"
 Daniel chuckled.
 "Hi." he smiled.
 "How come you have braces? And that glass?" she put her notes down.
 "Just wanna have them.
 Why? Doesn't it look good on me?"
 Yura came by as she notice Hara was taking so long getting the 'customer's' order.
 "You look good on them sir.
 Even if that style belongs to the nerds, you look good with it." she raised a thumbs up.
 It is true. Wearing braces with matching nerdy glasses would make you look ugly, but it was different with Daniel. He looks good with them.
 [A/N: I mean c'mon guys. What can we do? Daniel oppa's too handsome to be ugly. (doesn't make sense?). Fine. Oppa's just so handsome, he looks good on whatever he wears]
 "Thanks." he smiled.
 "Oh my gosh. He's so cute." she squealled behind Hara.
 "Oppa. Would you wanna apply now?" Hara asked him as she shook her head on her unnie.
 "With 6 beautiful princesses working here, any guy would wanna work here." he smiled widely again.
 "Apply?! For job?!"
 Daniel and Hara nodded.
 "You're hired!" Yura instantly said.
 "Mwo? But you said applicants should pass resumés first?" Hara asked in shock.
 "For him? No need.
 With his good looks, we will gain more customers. Specially girls like those." Yura pointed to a group of girls who kept squealling among themselves while glancing at Daniel.
 "You girls would always come here with this cute guy serving you right?" Yura went to the girls and asked.
 They all nodded, still squealling.
 "See?"
 "Miss!" a customer called.
 "Unni. You go take care of Daniel oppa.
 I'll just serve the customers." Hara left.
 *She didn't even reacted about what she said* Daniel was a bit upset. He was expecting her facial expression would change, but it didn't.
 "Do you have a new specialty today?
 Me and my girl have tried all the foods already.
 We wanna try another one.
 Could you do that for my girl." the guy hugged her girlfriend with one arm.
 "oppa's so sweet." the girl said and pinched his cheek.
 MinAh was on Hara's side and was about to say they still don't have a new product but,
 "Yes sir. But it would take a couple of minutes to be finished.
 I'll be the one to make right away if that's okey with you."
 "Hara. Since when did we have a new dessert?" MinAh whispered worriedly.
 "Since now." she whispered back.
 "Is that fine with you sir?" Hara asked again.
 "Yeah. We'll wait.
 It's our anniversary today so we want it to be special."
 "Okey sir,ms, c'min' right up!" she enthusiasticaly saluted and went at the kitchen.
 "Is she serious?" MinAh trailed after her.
 Hara putted her apron to start baking.
 "Oh key. I should start now.
 I can't let the customers wait."
 ~~forward
 Succesfully, Hara made a dessert in a heart shape form. It was triple layered choco, vanilla on top, mocha on the bottom.
 She topped it with a special topping and decorated it professionally.
 It was match with a layered choco mouse with choco and vanilla syrup on the side.
 She came back to the customers.
 "Hello again, sir, ms.
 Sorry for waiting long.
 This I present to you, the 'Girl Friend' special." she lended the food and drinks at their table.
 "Looks delicious." the two said.
 Other customers were curious about it too. Well the Girl's Day in particular, were nervous and curious about the taste.
 The couple then took a bite.
 "This is -" Hara was nervous about their response.
 "The Best Dessert I've Ever Had!" the guy shouted in joy.
 "Yeah. Even the chocodrink was good." the girl added.
 "Really?!" Hara and Girls Day said again.
 "Yeah. You guys should try this!" the guy lifted the plate and showed it to the crowd.
 "Miss I want that too!" the other customers went wild.
 "ah. Wait.
 Please calm down." the Girl's Day tried to calm the customers.
 "Hara-ah. Could you still make some?" Hye Ri asked her.
 "For our loyal customers, of course I can!" she pumped up her fist.
 Daniel was just watching the scene.
 "She's just so great." he smiled.
 "Could you still wait?" Hara raised a brow.
 "Of course we can." the crowd cheered in unison.
 Hara went back the kitchen again and made almost 20 duplicates of her dish earlier.
 After, the foods were served in each and every table of the hungry customers.
 Hearing the news, new customers are coming in and enjoying the new discovered dessert made by Hara.