"You're Different Now"

World Changed By Him



 Since that day, everything changed.
 EXID had brainwashed Hara to be one of them. In fact, she was even flirt than they are.
 (Dalmatian already made up Daniel's transfer records.)
 She changed a lot. She seldom attend class nor to work. GDCF's customer started lessening without their waiter Daniel and the GF Special. She would even unpolitely answer his Grannie and the B1A4.
 "Hara. You changed a lot. You aren't like this before." Jinyoung worriedly stated.
 "Duh. As if I care.
 I love being like this.
 I could get all I want.
 I'm a queenka now. I don't need you anymore."
 >slap<
 Shinwoo gave her a hard slap.
 "You are not the Hara we used to know before. You're different now."
 CNU never did such thing before. He would never hurt her like this before, until now.
 "You know you didn't really love me back then. You just pity me just because I don't have much friends!
 And you know what, I just befriend you because I benefit with you."
 And again, she recieved a hard slap. This time, from the best friend she had, Baro.
 "If you really think we really are like that, then go.
 Go with your plastic friends. We don't need you anymore."
 "Hyung." Gongchan tried to stop him.
 "Fine. You should've told me earlier." she left and went at the girls toilet.
 She was now like this. She would answer without thinking. She would act, opposite to what she really want to do.
 But inside, she is hurting herself a thousand times than she does to other people.
 Hiding her cries, she went inside a cubicel and cried while covering to avoid a noise.
 Hara acts like this to people around her, but remains the real her to one person.
 And this was Jeesu.
 She would always confess to him her wrong doings.
 Jeesu knew it was Dalmatian, Daniel is a part of. But he never told niether him nor her about what he knew.
 "I know they're meant to be. And destiny would dictate how they'll be together."

 _________
 Do you think Jeesu's right? Let's all find out!