"I Never Loved You"

World Changed By Him



 "I was wrong when I thought you're a nice guy, when I trusted you."
 "Hara wait. Please-"
 Hara went to his room. Took his things and packed it in his bag.
 "Hara please don't do this." he tried to stop her, but she won't stop. She was doing this with tears on her eyes. Her tears gives hurt to Daniel's heart.
 "Leave now!
 I don't want to see you again!
 I-I I hate you!
 And I don't need you." she wasn't looking in his eyes.
 Hearing those words broke Daniel's heart.
 "And this. I don't need it anymore.
 Maybe it's just normal for you idols to play on normal people's emotions." she threw the cat hairpin.
 "Hara. Believe me.
 I love you. I didn't mean to -"
 "I never loved you.
 And never will I do."
 That was the most hurtful words Daniel could hear from her.
 Hara don't really mean to say so. She had just said those because of anger. The truth was, she loves him. She loves him a lot. More than a friend.
 Without any word to say, Daniel took his bag and the pin and went out.
 Hara was left alone. Crying like never before. Last time she cried like this was when her family broke apart.

 Outside ...
 At Dalmatian's van ...
 "Dan. You okey." Youngwon worriedly asked him when he went up the van.
 He wasn't answering.
 "You should learn your lesson.
 You really stowed away just because of that ing girl?!" Inati said at the driver's seat.
 "YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL HER LIKE THAT! YOU KNOW NOTHING!!" Daniel stood in anger.
 He wanted to punch him in the face but Youngwon and Dayday held him back.
 His face was really angry. He was never seen like this before. Even Inati grew frightened.
 "Hyung. He's right. Those aren't appropriate words.
 You don't know the girl much so don't say rude things." Youngwon protectively spoke.
 Inati was guilty and finally spoke, "Fine. I'm sorry. I don't mean to say that."
 Daniel calmed down til they reach their boarding house.
 *I'm an idiot for thinking she might love me.* he gripped both hands tight. His hand bleeded as the wound opened because of his tight grip.