"Are You Okey"

World Changed By Him



 "I'm going to look for money. I'll work double time. Even triple or many times. Just so Grannie could stay with us longer." Hara cried on Gongchan.
 "I know. I'll ask hyungs' help and Girl's Day noonas." Gongchan reached for his phone but Hara stopped him.
 "Don't! Don't you dare!" Hara threatened.
 "And what would you do? Huh?!
 I know you've changed a lot.
 If you don't care about Grannie anymore, well not me.
 I'll do anything just to save him."
 "Don't talk to me like that!
 I'm still your noona and you're suppose to do what I'm saying!"
 "No. Not anymore.
 I respect you as my noona but I need to do this.
 I care for Grannie a lot.
 If you can't swallow your pride just this ones, not me." he went away and made a phone call.
 Hara was left crying all by herself.
 "I'm a bad apo!
 I'm a bad apo!" Hara kept saying while pulling her hair.

 Gongchan contacted his B1A4 hyungs, then the Girls Day, and last, Daniel.
 [A/N: Hara already told Jeesu about her Grannie being hospitalized when she went to the ladies room. So he made a reason to Dalmatian that he wouldn't come.]

 Within less than an hour, B1A4 and Girl's Day together with Block B came to the hospital and found Hara.
 Hara stood as soon as they approach their room where Grannie was resting.
 She was about to leave when CNU grabbed her arm.
 "Are you okey?"
 Hara was about to cry by his and her friends' concern looks.
 "I will be." she replied then took a step when she bumped onto someone.
 "I'm sorry-" when she looked up, there she saw Daniel standing right before her.
 "What are you doing here?!"
 "Gongchan told me about what happened to Grannie so I rushed here after we finish practicing."
 "Why did you bring your groupmates over? Press might see you guys here."
 "Hey. I'm sorry about last time. I-" Inati was apologizing when Hara interupt.
 "I don't need your apology.
 You can leave now."
 "Noona. Don't be rude like that." Gongchan went near them.
 "Excuse me.
 I'll just get some air."
 "Getting some air with that clothe?" Daniel looked at her dress.
 She was wearing a short skirt and an off shoulder shirt  and showing her belly button.
 "You don't care." she left them.
 "I'm sorry hyung." Gongchan bowed at him.
 Dalmatian entered the room. Grannie was awake. They need to use mask and lab gown to prevent any disease they might carry and infect Grannie.
 Daniel came beside his bed.
 "Gran. You okey?"
 "I am. How 'bout you?
 ARE YOU OKEY?" he emphasized the words.
 "Sorry if I lied to you."
 "You didn't lie to us Danny. And you really think I wouldn't know you?
 When you're not at home, I always watch tv and saw pictures of you on it.
 Haven't you thought of that?"
 Daniel bit his lower lip and scratched the back of his head.
 "The reason why I didn't told you is because I don't want you to change how you treat me.
 You made me feel like a family.
 And I thank you for that."
 "But there was someone special who made you enjoy being with us the most right?" Grannie wiggled his brows.
 "Yeah. But she's mad at me. I love her Gran. I really do since the first time I met her."
 "You're a grown up man now.
 If she's important to you, you should follow her.
 Even if she said she didn't love you, it doesn't mean you should stop.
 You should talk things out.
 Do as I say my boy.
 You know I always wanted her to end up with you."
 "That's what I'm going to do Gran.
 'Maraming Salamat' (thank you very much.)" he stood and went out the door. But before he left, he shouted, "I'll be back with her!
 I promise!"
 Grannie smiled as well as the other people inside the room.