"Short Guy"

World Changed By Him



 After 2 months
 Daniel's place ...
 It's been a week when they performed their comeback. Fans were very much satisfied with it, specially now that Daniel was with them. Dari's still on the military and he contacted Daniel via twitter (@iam2dari) when he found out that he was back.
 Since then, he became his advicer. Only Dari and Jeesu were the persons whom Daniel often talks to. Jeesu already explained why he hadn't texted him that day when their co-members found him. And he understood him.
 Being back to his usual life, he had adjusted hard. He was used to the life he had back at Hara's house.
 In fact, there was a time, when he was eating with the other members, he used his hands in eating [A/N: Pinoy use their hands in eating. After washing them ofcourse]. His co-members had to say,
 "Hey. There's a chopstick beside you. Why are you using your hands?"
 Then he would woke up to reality.
 Today, they're going to perform 'officially missing you.'

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNyBF5Tyg5s )

 As they were singing, Dalmatian noticed Daniel's way of singing. They could feel in his voice the sincerity. It felt like he was really singing from the heart. You can see that he looks like he would cry as the words comes out his mouth.
 After the performance, it was Ze:a. Yes. The Ze:a composed of the Min's and the Kim's sons and Ha brothers (Minwoo and Hyungshik). [A/N: In case you haven't read my first fic yet, Minwoo and Hyungshik's surname is Ha. They're cousins of the Mins= Siwan, Heechul, Kevin, Taehun and Colleen. While Dongjun, Junyoung and Kwanghee are the Kims].
 A part of it was Kim Dongjun, Colleen Min's husband.
 "Hey. You did a great job." Junyoung high-fived Drama.
 "Thanks. It's your turn now." he pointed at the stage.
 [A/N: Let's just think that Ze:a's performing Watch Out as their Debut single]
 Then they all bowed at each other.
 "Hey. See that short guy? [A/N: Sorry for calling oppa a short guy. =P] That's Kim Dongjun, Colleen's husband. They just got back from Philippines." Dayday pointed.
 "I know."
 "You do? But why don't you seem affected?" they walk to their dressing room. Them and Ze:a, shares the same dressing room.
 "Why would I?
 Colleen is a good friend of mine." he sat down.
 5 minutes later, Ze:a came to them when they finished their performance.
 "Hey." Dongjun, together with Minwoo and Hyungshik, approached Daniel.
 "Hey." he replied.
 "Colleen once dated you right?" Dongjun opened up.
 "Yeah. So how're you doing?"
 "We're good. Kinda adjusting to each other's likes and dislikes."
 "Married couples really go through those things when starting.
 How 'bout you two?
 I know you're with her step sisters right?" he turned to Minwoo and Hyungshik.
 "We're married." the two raised their hands with wedding rings on it.
 "Actually, they're both fans of yours, like Colleen." Hyungshik stated.
 "Really? I want to meet them then."
 "Jinjja?! They'll be happy to hear this." Minwoo smiled.
 "Yeah. You set the plan so we could meet." Daniel stood.
 "Sure. I'll just inform you tomorrow." Dongjun stood up as well.
 "Ok then. Bye." they all bowed at each other.