"You Love Lipstick, Don't You?"

World Changed By Him



 After working at GDCF, Hara and Daniel went back their house, tired.
 "I'll take a shower first!" Hara run to the bathroom.
 "ah! No fair!"
 Daniel just sitted on the couch in defeat. He took off his glasses and brace. Because of tiredness, he fell asleep.
 Grannie had just went out his room and saw a sleeping Daniel.
 An evil grin formed his lips. He went in Hara's room and reached for a bloody red lipstick.
 He then tiptoed near Daniel. "Time for revenge.
 This is what you get for not telling Hara your true feelings." he then putted a thick layer of lipstick on his lips. Then putted it on his cheeks, eyes and nose.
 He giggled at his face and when he heard the bathroom knob squeak, he ran fast his room and peeked through the door.
 Hara was humming to herself while drying her hair with the towel.
 "oppa. You can ta-" she hadn't finished talking and laughed her heart out.
 She went on the head part of the sofa where Daniel was sleeping.
 Her laughs woke Daniel from sleep.
 She was looking at him on the top of his head. 
(So it's like Hara's head was aligned with his chin, and her chin was aligned with his head)

 "hmm? -ah. Finished already?" he peeked with one eye.
 Hara kept laughing, her hand was on her stomach, and the other one was on .
 "You love lipstick, don't you?" Hara's still laughing.
 "What?" his voice still adjusting from sleep.
 *Hai. She's just so beautiful when she smiles.* Daniel said.
 They were still on that position when, their eyes met.
 They felt a sudden feeling they can't even explain.
 Hara's head began to lower, while Daniel tilt his head up to reach her face.
 He then started kissing her both eyes, down to the nose, then to the cheeks, to the space before her lips and finally reach the main point, Her Lips.
 Hara's face was still parallel to his. They were kissing with both eyes on top of each other's neck.
 This was the first time they felt like doing this. Hara didn't even push him or slap him in the face, but instead, she defended his sweet and soft lips.
 To have a better angle, Daniel sit up and Hara sitted on the couch as well.
 He was caressing her face while she touched his broad chest.
 The moment was perfect when ...