"I'm Like Her"

World Changed By Him



 "Two black forest and choco baterol, coming up!" I enthusiastically repeated the customers' order.

 "Unnie. Two black forest cake for those lovers." I handed SoJin the note.

 "Always the energetic girl." she praised me.
 MinAh was beside her, computing bills.
 "Good thing we hired her in replace of the princess." she added.

 I'm Min Ha Ra.
 May sound familiar because I have the same name as the lost princess of the Min group.
 Coincidentally, as I was finding job, my feet brought me where she worked before it was revealed that she was the lost princess.
 I'm working at 'Girls Day Coffee Friend'. I replaced her position.
 I don't really know her. Never seen her before.
 Why? Because I'm not watching TV often.
 And I'm not into buying newspapers.
 For me, there are more important things than buying newspapers that you would just throw after use.
 It's like throwing money.
 They say we have a lot of things in common. Well actually, almost the same, they even say.
 Only difference was that I'm a bit more boyish. Boyish in the sense that I like punching boys on the arms or acting like a gangster in front of them.
 That's because I don't want to look weak just because I'm a girl.

 Unnies(girls day) had shown me some of her pictures when she was still working here.
 And I must say, she's cute.
 Not so beautiful, just simple. But she has a great smile.
 I don't know a lot about her. But the unnies cite infos of her, everyday.
 So its like I know her too.

 "Here" Hyeri handed the orders to me.
 "Arraso!"

 "I don't miss Hara, oh, I mean Colleen that much, because it's like she's still here with us because of Hara." Hyeri rested her chin on her palm, on the counter.

 "Here sir, ma'am.
 Enjoy!" I smiled big as I gave them their orders.
 "You know what miss? We're enjoying eating here not only just because of the great food but because of your positive aura with that smile." the girl said to me.

 I smiled at her compliment, and very much flatered.

 "Yeah. As good as Min Colleen.
 She was the most positive working here.
 If all stores would have Ha Ras working for them, all people would have a positive life." the guy added.

 I'm used to be compared with this Min Colleen. Iether positive or negative, I take them as compliments and not criticisms.

 "Thank you.
 And if all stores would have both of you as customers, they would love to always see you being satisfied by their service." I turned to them.
 They both smiled at me.