Accident

The greatest gift of god.

 

The weekend ends with joy and happiness. You and the Boys go to school early. When you finally arrived at the school. You saw the B1A4 waiting for you.

 

You gasped in shocked. You still not prepared to see them yet. Gongchan saw you and he headed towards you before reaching you. You started to ran like someone is going to kill you.

 

“~~~~~~~ah! Please wait let us explain.” Gongchan said

 

Beep! Beep! Beep!

 

“N-noooooooooo!!!!” you yelled.

 

Accidentally you hitted by in a hurry car.

 

“Where‘s cheonsa?” Donghyun asked.

 

“~~~~~~~~ah!” Gongchan shouted. And the 4 members of B1A4.

 

“Cheonsa!” the boyfriend yelled and quickly headed towards you.

 

“~~~~~~~~ah!” Minwoo worriedly said. He held your body filled with blood.

 

Cnu called an ambulance. After 5 minutes it’s already there and take you at the hospital.

They are all worried and shocked about what happened.

 

The doctor stated that you are in a complicated situation and you’ve been coma-tause  for almost two weeks. You’re spirit come out and walk around.

 

You stood up “Where am I.?. ” you walked through the 5 mothers crying.

 

They are crying “It‘s been 2 and a half months since they‘ve been coma. Why they are not still waking up.”

 

“I cant take it anymore.”

 

“Please don’t say that. They will give up if they heard what you’ve said. I knew they will survived. Just trust god.”

 

You looked at them. Then you curiously went to the room where their son’s are lying in there.

 

 As you look at them. Your eyes widened in shocked.

 

Curious you walked up to the boys. Your tears start to flow. And you smirked. “Youngmin-ah, K-kwangmin-ah?, Donghyun-ah, Hyunseong-ah, Jeongmin-ah and M-minwoo?.” you stuttered said to yourself.

 

*How can it be. They‘ve been coma-tause since 2 and a half month? It’s impossible because….No I can’t understand.* you thought. “No!. what‘s going on.? Kyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” you screamed.

 

The place change into white . You glanced around. “Where am I? am I already dead.?” you asked.. The old man appeared in front of you.

 

You gasped. “Your not yet dead. You seems already caught them, didn‘t you?” old man said.

 

“I don’t understand ahjusshi. What‘s going on?.” you asked.

 

“This guys is chosen to have a mission and that mission is to make you happy and knew the real meaning of love and happiness. But in rules and regulations once one of it was~`” you interrupted “You mean the mission will breakthrough and all their effort will be lose.?”

 

“Yeah that‘s it, mianhae.!”

 

“Oh! my gosh! Imma big trouble-maker. Mianhae guys!. ”  you smirked and cried again.

 

“You should go back now.” the old man declared. “Please ahjusshi helped them. They do all their best! Please!.” you pleaded. But it’s too late your spirit back at your own body.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

At the home of prayer inside the hospital. Minwoo and other are praying for you to survive. While the others are guarding you. The B1A4 is there too and visiting you everyday.

 

Minwoo prayed. “Please god don’t let her die. She don‘t deserved it. Please I‘m begging you. If only I could help, I‘ll give my own life just for her. I love her and they love her too. There is so many people who loves her so much. Please we don’t wanna lose her. God!”

 

The 6 boys had 15 days left. They didn’t noticed it because of you. They are really worried about you. Your mother was always crying waiting for you to wake up.

 

“She‘s still not waking up. It‘s my fault.”  Gongchan blamed himself.

 

“We just want to say sorry to her. But look what happened. I can‘t bear to see her in that situation.” Baro said and his tears started to flow.

 

“Me too, it‘s hurting me too much!.” Jinyoung added.

 

Cnu cried. *She don‘t deserved that. I‘ll promise I‘ll protect her now just please let her survived.* in his thought.

 

“Guys please don’t blamed yourself. I know she already knew that it was an accident.” Sandeul said.

 

“~~~~~~~ah! Is really a good person. You know why did she do that.? Because she really wanted to be happy. Because she don’t even  experience that before. ” Hyunseong stated.

 

“You ought to understand her purposed of doing that.” Jeongmin said

 

“Because we knew you are all in love with her. Just what we felt too. ” Donghyun added.

 

They’re surprised. “Huh.! Did you see that guys?” Kwangmin asked.

 

“What?” they said. “ I swear I saw her hands moving slowly.” Your eyes started to open slowly. When your vision is already cleared suddenly the tears of yours flows.

 

Minwoo noticed it. “~~~~~~ah! Look at her she already woke up.” Minwoo said. They looked at you.

 

“~~~~~~~~~~ah! We‘re glad you already awoke.!.” Youngmin held your hands and said.

 

You can’t make sounds but you want to say something to them instead you just cried.

 

“My dear. I‘m so happy you‘re already awakened .” your mother held you.

 

“Why are you crying cheonsa. Please don’t cry.” Minwoo said.

 

They nodded. But still you cant control your tears. The doctor came and said “I’ts good. Maybe after 1 week she’ll be fine again.”

 

“Oh! Thanks Doctor. Thank god. My dear.”