015.

Is It Too Late?

"B-babe... What are you doing h-here?" he asked. I saw how he was shocked upon seeing me.

 

"So it's true... You are really toying around with me!" I said.

 

"What are you talking about?" he still tried to deny.

 

"I'm talking about your own , !" I raised my voice. I didn't know where I got the guts to say these things from. I'm not really into cursing.

 

Minhyuk was taken aback. He's never seen me loose my temper before. Now, he unleased a lioness from its cage. Prepare to die!

 

"It's over, Minhyuk. I've made up my mind. Please disappear from my sight. I don't know what I'll do if you keep on showing your face in front of me." I said as I walked away.

 

"And one more thing.. If you're going to cheat on me, you might as well find yourself a better !" I said with a smirk. Wow. I did not know where that came from but it felt good.

 

I took a deep breath. Seems like something heavy slipped off my shoulders. I have officially broken up with that bastard but the funny thing is, I didn't feel sad or feel like crying. I guess I've cried already too much this week. I could said no more tears. I felt like my feet were hurting because from walking too much. I doubled my steps. I want to reach home as soon as possible.

 

But then, when I was on my way back home, I saw Jongin's car from the opposite side. He was with Luhan oppa. I looked at smile, but he didn't even glance. Maybe he didn't notice me. Only Luhan held his hand up, giving a sign he saw me. I nodded a bit when I saw Luhan oppa doing so. Until his car passed me, he really didn't turn his head. His eyes stayed glued on the road.

 

 

Jongin's POV:

 

"Yeah, that was Soojung." Luhan said.

 

"Arra."

 

"So, why didn't you greet her?" he said weirdly.

 

"Why should I? I have nothing to do with her anymore." I said.

 

"Yah... Don't you think you're going a little bit too far?" Luhan seems unsatisfied with me.

 

"What do you mean? She was the one who started all this. I'm just going on along with what she's started." I defended myself.

 

I hear Luhan sigh. Maybe he's disappointed with me.

 

"Don't worry, Luhan. She'll get over it soon. Just like what she did before." I said, assuring him.

 

 

- - -

 

 

Soojung's POV:

 

It's 10:00am. Exams are finally over. I saw students shouting, singing, dancing and celebrating their freedom. I was relieved, but there's one more thing I need to do. I made up my mind. I neet to meet Jongin. I need to apologize to him for all my wrongdoings. I searched fro him everywhere around the campus. After 15 minutes of searching, I found him chatting with a bunch of girls. I scofffed as I went near them.

 

"Jongin, I need to talk to you." I said, almost sound like I'm begging.

 

Jongin looked at me like he was unwilling to do so. I looked in his eyes, begging him to spare a little bit of his time for me.

 

"I'll be back girls." he said to his girlfriends.

 

We went to a quiet place to we could speak properly.

 

"What is it? Spit it out, I don't have time to joke around." he said impatiently.

 

It hit my heart hearing those kind of words from him. Tears roamed my eyes. I bit my lip to hold them from bursting out.

 

"Jongin-ah... I want to apologize for all I've done to you. I know I was wrong, and you were right about Minhyuk." I gulped. "He really was just toying around with me... Please, forgive me, I know I was wrong... I'm sorry. Please don't do this anymore. I can't stand it without you by my wise. Please... Jongin-ah... I love you..." I cupped his face, begging him to forgive me. My face was drenched with my endless tears.

 

He just looked at me heartlessly.

 

"Jongin-ah... Please say something, don't just stand there." I waited for his response.

 

He suddenly pulled my hands from his face. "Is that all you have to say? I'll take the first leave then." he left me as soon as he finished talking.

 

 

Author's POV:

 

Once again, Soojung was left dumbfounded. Soojung felt so humiliated. Jongin's really pushing her away. She felt as if Jongin really doesn't need her anymore.

 

 

- - -

 

 

Jieun and Eunji doubted Soojung's decision. "Soojung0ah, are you serious? Have you even thought about thinking it over?" Jieun asked.

 

Soojung nodded. "I need to do this. I need to get back to my life. There's nothing left here for me anymore." she said, restraining her tears.

 

Eunji hugged Soojung. "We'll miss you. Take good care of yourself there, alright?"

 

Soojung couldn't hold her tears. They finally went down after hearing Eunji's words.

 

"I'll miss you both. Take care of yourselves too, alright?" she said as she swabbed Eunji's wet face. Jieun nodded hearing Soojung's advice.

 

The situation was a bit emotional for the trio. They were crying for a while. To be true, Soojung was actually reluctant leaving Korean but because of what Jongin did to her this morning, made her change her mind.

 

"I need to check in already. Please keep in touch always, alright? I love the both of you." Soojung said. Her tears went down non stop. "And one more thing... If you ever see Jongin, tell him to take care of himself. Tell him I won't bother him anymore. And tell him that... I love him so much." the words were just too painful for her to say.

 

Jieun and Eunji could only nod. "Soojung-ah! We love you!" shouted Jieun.

 

Soojung waved at them for the last time before going into the departure hall.

 

 

Jongin's POV:

 

"Jongin-ah... I want to apologize for all I've done to you. I know I was wrong, and you were right about Minhyuk." I gulped. "He really was just toying around with me... Please, forgive me, I know I was wrong... I'm sorry. Please don't do this anymore. I can't stand it without you by my wise. Please... Jongin-ah... I love you..."

 

Soojung-ah... How I wish you would say those words to me earlier. How I'm longing to hold your soft hands. Only God knows how hard I'm holding myself back. I tried to be calm. But the tears... It's my biggest weakness.

 

"Jongin-ah... Please say something, don't just stand there." she begged me. I know I can't hold my ego too long.

 

"Is that all you have to say? I'll take the first leave then." I said as I left her, I was just teasing her because I knew she would stop me from going.

 

But she didn't...

 

It's time for me to let down my ego. I'll go to her house tonight. I'll confess everything. I'll tell her I loved her ever since we were still friends.

 

I rushed to my car and drove to her place as fast as I could. In 10 minutes, I reached the front door. I pushed the doorbell, waiting for someone to open it.

 

Then, the door opened. My smile faded as I saw Jieun with her swollen eyes. "Where's Soojung?"

 

"Soojung's not here... She left for the States already..." Jieun said in between her sobs.

 

I felt like my world stopped spinning. "W-what?" I stuttered.

 

"She left Korean, and went to the States. She told us to tell you that she won't be bothering you anymore. She also said, take care of yourself and that she loves you so much..."

 

I felt my tears falling down my face. I held my chest, squeezing my shirt to bear the pain. I can't help but to cry in agony.

 

"SOOJUNG-AH! Why did you do this to me?! You said you love me but why did you leave me? WHY?!"

 

Am I really too late for everything?

 

 

- - -

 

 

Author's note:

So many subscribers! Gosh, thank you all for subscribing and commenting on this story! It really is touching haha. Please remember that I don't own this story. I found it amazing so I wanted to turn it into a Kaistal fanfic. I have asked for permission from the original author and she said I could. But anyway, what do you think of this chapter? Comment below!