Six

"See You Again!"

Chapter 6:

DRAGON SCHOLARSHIP

 

“Ari! Wake up!” I felt someone kick me. I opened my eyes for a bit and I saw who it was – it was mom.

“What?” I groaned and sat up, rubbing my temples.

“It’s Monday.” She pulled me out of the bed.

I groaned again. “So?”

“You’re late.” With her words, my eyes snapped open and I looked at the clock.

8:15 AM

My first class starts in fifteen minutes…

I stumbled my way to get ready, taking a quick shower and immediately dressing up.

Which reminds me…

I looked back at my room before leaving.

He must’ve left earlier.

With a shrug, I ran to the bus stop after munching on a piece of loaf. To add to my problems, the bus already left ahead of me.

“!” I cursed, kicking the pole. People who waited turned to look at me and I sighed, shrugging before running to my school. Five minutes…

“Hey!” In the middle of my running-so-I-can’t-get-in-trouble thing, I heard someone call my name. I looked around and saw a sleek black convertible following me. I noticed who the driver was though. “Need a ride?” Baekhyun-ssi looked at me with raised brows behind those shades.

I didn’t hesitate and accepted his offer. I jumped on the passenger seat and buckled up. “Thanks. I owe you one.”

“Where to?”

“Seoul University.” I simply answered, glancing at my watch again as I tapped my foot on the ground impatiently.

Unknown to me, there was a person in the backseat. “Oh! Who’s this?” Someone tapped me, making me surprised. Immediately, I spun my head around and spotted another guy smiling at me so widely.

But how – I didn’t even notice him there earlier…

“What kind of sorcery is this?” I pointed at the guy, wide-eyed as I calmed myself after the mini-shock.

“Hey.” The person’s eyes narrowed and he scoffed. “I ain’t a wizard. I can’t do magic.” He then paused a bit and continued after with a grin on his face. “I can fly because I’m a dragon.” He made it seem that his hands were his wings and flapped them in the air. He let out a chuckle and I just looked at him weirdly.

“Hyung!” Baekhyun-ssi sped up a little. “That dragon thing of yours is not cool, okay?”

The guy snorted. “Yeah, only my power is lame.” He rolled his eyes and leaned his head on my seat. “I told you guys we should’ve just named our own individual fan clubs instead of deciding on a stupid superpower. Whose stupid idea was that anyway?”

“Yours…”

“Oh.” He looked down and rolled like a buffalo on the backseat. “Now, I feel stupid.”

I almost burst out in laughter at their conversation. But the thought of me being late prevented me to laugh. “We’re here.” He pulled over and stopped in front of the school. The feeling of relief entered me.

I nodded and hopped out of the car. “Thanks!” I waved and ignored all the stares I was getting from the students.

“By the way, I’m Wu Yifan! Call me Kris though. Nice meeting you, whoever you are!” The weird yet funny guy smiled and nodded towards me.

I smiled back and bowed. “It’s nice to meet you too! See you again!” I ran off.

“I can’t believe you’re actually older than me.” Was the last thing I heard from Baekhyun-ssi’s mouth before he drove off.

“Who was the other guy?” Channie ran towards me, nudging me after. He matched up my fast walking pace. “That guy who was sitting in the backseat?”

“I just met the guy. He’s Kris.” I then ran to my class which is to my relief, the same as Channie’s. I don’t get it why he’s still here though.

“Oh, that Kris.”

Did he wait for me?

“You know him? We’ll talk about this later at lunch.”

I shrugged the thought off and smiled a bit as I entered the classroom with him trailing behind.

“Ms. Choi, Mr. Park, late again I see?” Our professor looked at the both of us with killer stares. “I hope you have your homework with you.”

Homework…?

I didn’t do any homework…

Crap…

I just laughed nervously and bowed. “I’m sorry.”

Channie stepped up and bowed. “I’m sorry also sir, it seems I forgot mine at home.”

I turned to look at Channie and he smiled at me, widely. “I didn’t do any homework too…” He mouthed over and I let out a chuckle.

“Laughing at your irresponsible actions, I see?” The professor rubbed his temples, making it obvious that he was annoyed by our presence. “You two, cleaning duty later at five. You may take your seats now.”

With a sigh, I made my way to my seat, receiving stares along the way.

After class, I approached Channie and sat beside him as he continued writing things on his notebook. I couldn’t help but notice the troubled look on his face. “’Sup, Channie.” I patted his back.

He looked up and gave a small smile. “Nothing.”

“Really, what is it? Don’t hide it, dude. You’re already busted.” With a smirk, I nudged his leg with my foot.

“I rapped and sang with Baekhyun yesterday night.” He dropped his pen and played with it.

“And?” I raised a brow.

“I found out that the dude was a singer and is a member of a pretty popular boy group.”

“So…?”

“He recruited me to join them.”

My eyes widened at what he said. “T-then go ahead if you feel like doing it…”

“Are you sure?” He looked at me with a weak smile. “Because if I do, I’ll have to leave and transfer to Ouran. Ari, did you even know that his father was the owner of that school? He offered me a singing career and a scholarship.”

I looked at him, still frozen. I shook my head. Who am I to stop him?

“Psssh.” I gulped and plastered a smile on my face. “This is a huge opportunity for you, dude. Don’t let it slip away. We’ll be fine here.”

I grinned at him. “Thanks, Ari. I’ll call him later.” He collected his things and ran out of the room, waving. “I’ll see you at lunch with Eunmi then.”

I looked down. I did the best for him.

With a shrug, I grabbed my backpack and walked out of the room, off to my next class. 


 

   So, here's the update I promised you guys xD Enjoy OuO 

@koreanhappiness: Thank you x)

@NoeNation: OTL. LOL. I made you guys have that thought ^^

@To all of you other people who love Kreeees so much: Tell me which Character you want me to squeeze in next like I did with Kreaaaase lol. xDDD

Btw, I linked the gifs that would make you understand KREEASE moar OuO There is a separate gif for "I can fly..." and "...because I am a dragon."

Anyway, this is it for now xP I'm off~ Paipai~ Comments are very much welcome OuO