10

"See You Again!"

Chapter 10:

DADDY

 

“Where are we…?” I shook my head, looking around. Expensive looking clothes were everywhere.

“Well, my date has to look good of course. If you’re going to meet my father, you have to at least get out of those… clothes.” Baekhyun-ssi looked at me from head to toe and shrugged.

“Yah, Baekhyun-ssi!” I scoffed. “Have you forgotten that I’m not rich like you? I don’t have money to buy expensive looking clothes!”

“I can’t believe you called my name with formalities after doing all that to me.” He tsked and rolled his eyes. “Who said you were paying? Just hurry up so we can get this over with and I don’t have to see you ever again.”

My eyes gleamed. “Really? After all this you won’t show your face anymore?” I grinned and looked to find a dress.

It only took me a matter of seconds to look for the right dress. I knew that at first glance, this dress was for me so I immediately showed it to him. “I want this!” I held onto the hanger and pointed at it.

“Then go wear it and then I’ll pay. Are you sure you don’t need anything else other than that and those shoes you chose earlier?” He flipped a page on the magazine he was reading and didn’t bother to look at me.

So in the end, I came out of the fitting room wearing the most expensive things that I could find. I smirked and made my way to stand in front of him. “You can pay now.” I smiled, seeing him drop the magazine and his jaw drop.

“Oh.” He blinked and scrambled to his feet, jogging to the cashier and eventually paying.

I laughed evilly by the corner and followed him back to the car. After about fifteen minutes, we arrived to some place I had no idea about. There was an ice rink in front of us and I felt kind of cold. “What are we doing here?”

“Dad will be here soon enough.” He shrugged. “He said to meet up with us here. Wait here, alright? Don’t move an inch.” He ran off to somewhere, leaving me.

I cursed silently and looked at the ice rink. It’s been a while since I last used one. “I wonder…”

Smiling to myself, I made my way to the skate rental and got myself a pair of skates. I skated around, waiting for him to come back.

“Yah, Ari!” My eyes widened at what he called me. Did he just call me by my name? He was standing by the entrance, calling me over. “What are you doing there?”

“Skating obviously.” I grinned at him. “Wanna join? Your dad seems a bit late.”

“I don’t know how to skate.” He simply answered and scratched his head.

I looked at him with wide eyes. “Seriously? How can you not know how to skate?! It’s fun!”

I held out my hand. “Come on. Put on some skates and I’ll teach you!” I glided around him and came to a stop, sending shaved ice on his clothes. I chuckled and motioned him to come.

He hesitated but did it anyway and as soon as he stepped on the ice, he slipped on his . I held in my laugh. “I thought you could do everything.”

“Shut it.” He rolled his eyes and held out his hand. I raised a brow at him. “Help me up. What kind of teacher are you?!”

“Hey! I don’t get paid for teaching you how to skate!” I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand, helping me up but when I shook his hand off, his hand wouldn’t come off. “You can let go now.” I reminded him and he shook his head.

“Guide me first.” He glared at me and I did what he said, with extra speed. “Yah! Slow down!”

“Keep your feet together!” I instructed. “It’s just like walking. Apply force. Let the ice do its magic and just go with the flow.” I slowed down and held his other hand. I looked at his face. He seems serious about this.

It was a matter of seconds that I noticed him looking back at me. I looked away immediately, hiding my face.

“I think I can do this now. Thanks.” I nodded and let go of his hands, skating beside him.

“Kids! Dinner is ready!” I looked up and saw his dad waving at us with a soft smile on his face. “Let’s go.”

I nodded and skated away but when I noticed that he was still having trouble skating, I sighed and grabbed his arm, dragging him with me. “Waaa – !” He stumbled a bit but managed to regain his balance.

We sat down in a dimly lit restaurant and watched as the food arrived one by one.

“I’m sorry I’m late.” His dad apologized and we immediately ate dinner in complete silence. It felt awkward though, knowing that I’m not part of their family and I’m eating with them.

Is he not close with his dad…?

I set down my chopsticks and looked up. “Thank you so much for the food. May I ask what you called me for?”

“Oh, yes!” His dad smiled and took out a flyer from his pocket, handing it to me. “We’re having a school festival tomorrow and I was wondering if you would like to perform for the dance?”

“Dance?” I blinked. “Don’t dances like these require you to have a partner?”

His dad nodded. “You’re a knowledgeable girl. I like you.” He smiled at me and I smiled back. “Of course but if it’s you, we can make an exception.”

I really want to reject but it’s too… ugh. Fine.

“I’ll take the offer.” I heard Baekhyun-ssi almost choke beside me. He stared at me unbelievably and jaw dropped. I smirked and shrugged. “Don’t worry, sir. I’ll bring my own guy along.”

“Your own guy? I didn’t know you’re already in a relationship.” It wasn’t his dad. It was Baekhyun-ssi who asked.

I looked at him and stepped on his foot under the table. I just had to do that. “Oh, I’m not. It’s Channie. You know him, right?”

“Oh…” He blinked and nodded.

After a while, his dad left and ordered Baekhyun-ssi to me home. He did and as usual, we ended up arguing again in his car as he drove me home.

“I told you it’s the end of the world! It’s 2012! We’re gonna die!” I blurted out, scratching my head in irritation.

“Pabo. We’re not gonna die. That info you have is fake.” He rolled his eyes and pulled over to a stop in front of my house. “Bye.  Don’t show your face to me tomorrow, you got that?”

“Gladly, Bacon.” I stuck my tongue out at him and got out of the car.

“Ari?” My heart skipped a beat, hearing the one who said that. I heard footsteps behind me and someone grabbed me by the shoulder. Drive away, Bacon. Like now!

But the endless commands in my head were useless. Channie tightened the grip on my arm and frowned. “What are you doing with him? You skipped your classes because you went out with a guy?”

I gulped and saw Baekhyun-ssi smirk. “Well, gotta run. See you again, Ari.” He drove off and I jaw dropped.

Channie spun me around. “I was so worried that something might have happened to you and I find out you escaped with a guy? And not just any guy, my potential roommate?”

That filthy liar…


 

Well~ I danna what to write here .___.

Might as well leave it blank Dx 

OTL

I'll see you guys soon. Next chapter is full of romance. :3 

I swear. You gonna see some Jelly Bacon and some Jelly Chanyeol. xD