Seven

"See You Again!"

Chapter 7:

MOVIES

 

“You have a boyfriend?!”Chanyeol and I shouted at her. She nodded and flipped her hair.

“That’s why…” She went in between us both and slung her arms in each of our shoulders. “…I’m treating you guys later to celebrate!”

“Really?” Channie perked up by the sound of treating. “Let’s go watch a movie!”

“Let’s watch The Woman in Black!” I shuddered at Eunmi’s movie suggestion.

No… please no.

“Let’s meet up at the usual place after school.” Channie nodded as he ran off.

Damn it…


 

 “So… where is Eunmi?” I sighed. That girl…

“I didn’t see her in class.” He shrugged and I gave him a glare. “Aw, come on. I didn't sign up for your best friends' matchmaking program! It’s not like I want to be with you anyway. Besides, I think she's with her boyfriend.” He smirked and I slapped his arm with a poker face.

“Shut up.” I rolled my eyes.

“Sheesh woman it was a joke! Are you on your day of the month?” He rubbed his arm and shrugged. “Anyway, let’s go do this.”

“Do what?” I raised a brow at him as I stared at the dukbokki stand in front of us.

I saw Channie rub the back of his head nervously. “Well… we’re already here. You still want to continue this movie or not?”

I tugged his arm like a child and pointed at the dukbokki stand. “Buy me dukbokki first.”

Truthfully, after eating that dukbokki, I hoped that something bad would happen around us so our trip to the cinema would be cancelled. But I hoped for nothing.

“Are you sure about this?” I fidgeted beside him as Channie bought tickets.

He grinned evilly and chuckled. “Why? Is Ari scared?”

I gasped at his statement and pouted. “In your dreams.” I scoffed and grabbed his arm, dragging him over to the cinema.

The movie started exactly at the moment we sat down on our seats. I closed my eyes and listened as I heard people get murdered.

It isn’t real... it isn’t real… it’s not a real story…

The sentence “Based on a true story.” popped out of the screen. I twitched and shivered. Damn you director…

“Hey, are you okay?” Channie looked so amused by seeing me like this.

I groaned and hit his arm. “Of course! I even –  GAAAH!” I clung to his arm by seeing that ghost suddenly appear on the screen.

He let out a soft laugh and patted my head. “Calm down.” I didn’t, instead I hugged his arm and hid my head behind his shoulder.

“Okay, I’m scared!” I shrieked, feeling something tap my shoulder. But after I found out it was just the guy sitting behind me, I glared at him with daggers.

“Oh, it’s you!” I blinked and noticed Kris sitting behind me with a couple of other friends. “Wait… you’re not Baekhyun’s girlfriend?” He looked over to Channie and pointed towards him.

Before I even got to answer, his phone rang. “Speak of the devil.” He blinked and ran out of the cinema to answer his phone. I shrugged and waited impatiently for the movie to finish. Kris didn’t come back at all.

When the movie ended, his two friends approached us both. “Annyeonghaseyo!” I blinked and nudged Channie.

“Are they saying hi to you or me?” I whispered over him as I watched them bow.

“Obviously, you.” Channie rolled his eyes and bowed. I just followed after him. A moment after, Kris came back with him walking beside him.

“What are you guys doing here?” Baekhyun-ssi looked at Channie and me suspiciously.

I fidgeted and rolled my eyes. “None of your business. Let’s go, Channie.” I grabbed his hand and dragged him to wherever.

“Wow, we ditched the two guys who were going to introduce themselves.” Channie looked back and bowed a bit in apology. “Where are we going anyway?”

I stopped walking and turned to face him. “Well, you’re leaving soon. Might as well spend some quality time with my best friend right?” I grinned, still holding his hand.

Why is he blushing?

“D-Does that mean you like me more than Eunmi?” A huge grin formed on his face.

I smirked and walked ahead of him. “Maybe…?” I whistled and walked over to enter the arcade with Channie walking beside me. 

 

-> [Baekhyun's POV] | | |

“Hyung! Move! This spot has the best view!” I pushed Kris hyung away and peeked over the car to spy on Chanyeol and Ari.

Why am I even spying on them…?

“Why are we even spying on these people we don’t even know?” Kai sighed and turned over to Xiumin. “Hyung, let’s go. I’m hungry.”

Really… what’s their relationship?

I saw Chanyeol give Ari a teasing back hug and to my surprise, she didn’t shriek but she even gave him a flirtatious smile.

What the – who’s the flirt now, idiot?

Then the two started to laugh out loud. Chanyeol stole a kiss from her cheeks while she wasn’t looking and all he got was a good slap in the arm.

Idiot. Do you realize what he’s doing to you?!

“Wow, they look good together.” Kris hyung blinked beside me and shrugged. “I seriously thought she was your girlfriend though. Then I found out she was dating someone else.”

“Is she even a girl?” Xiumin raised a brow. “I mean, wow. She’s wearing a cap, some baggy pants and a simple meme shirt. That’s a first.”

“Of course she’s a girl.” I pointed out while keeping an eye at the two. “And she isn’t dating that guy!”

“Ohoho! Is little Baekyun hyung getting over protective?” Kai laughed. “Who is she anyway? I’ve never seen her in our school before.”

“Because she doesn’t go to our school.” Then I pointed over at Chanyeol. “See that guy she’s with? That’s the guy I told you about. The one I recruited since Suho hyung was looking for a rapper.”

“WHAT?!”

“And I’m not going to be over-protective over a girl who I hate.” I rolled my eyes.

“Then why did you suggest we follow them?” They all went back at me. I mentally face palmed. How am I supposed to answer that? 


 

Well, hello there ^^ I found out that there are a lot of new commenters~ I'm so happeh OAO ♥

@NoeNation: Because... just because xD

@kaironi: Xiumin popped up OUO 

@ohsehunfs: OMG OAO ♥ Longest comment eveeer OUO Anyway, lol you never know ;D 

I'm out... I finished this at three in the morning so forgive if there are any grammar/spelling mistakes -__- 

I'll probably be updating again... in the next three days or so? xD I'll update you guys if there are any delays. OUO For now, yeah, this is a boring chapter I know -_- I couldn't think of anything she would do with Chanyeol and boom! BTW, forgive me because I haven't actually watched the woman in black so I have no idea what happened or whether if it is true or not xD I just made it look like a horror movie. OTL. Paipai guys OAO