Four

"See You Again!"

Chapter 4:

HERO

 

-> [Baekhyun's POV] | | |

“Baekhyun-ah…”

I wonder where she is right now.

“Baekhyun-ah…?”

I want to hear her voice again. The way she made me hit the wrong key is indeed interesting.

“Baekhyun-ah!”

I can’t sing my . That voice you possess is seriously one –

“BYUN BAEKHYUN!”

I looked up, noticing that the others were waiting for me outside the van. I blinked. “Oh, sorry.” I scrambled to my feet and hopped out, to be greeted by a light punch from Kris hyung.

“You’ve been spacing out dude.” He pointed out as I gave him a small smile. Stupid kid for taking up space in my mind… tch.

Sehun walked beside me, patting my back. “What’s up, hyung? You’ve been like this for a week now.” He paused when he saw me shake my head. “You have a problem or something?”

“Ever since you got home from that wedding you’ve been spacing out. Did anything happen?” Suho hyung patted my back.

Yeah. Just me kissing a girl on the cheeks because she kicked me in the crotch….

“It’s nothing.” I gave them all a grin and looked up. There were two clubs in front of us. One had the close sign all over and yet, people still entered.

Must be a private party or something. I shrugged and entered the club where we were supposed to perform. Somehow, inside of me, I got this feeling that I should’ve entered the other club instead of this one. 

-> [Ari's POV] | | |

I tapped my fingers on the counter surface, feeling extremely annoyed right now at the fact I'm wearing this very fitting dress.

It turns out that Eunmi misheard information about Prez hiring hot singers to sing in his birthday. It turns out that the songs that were going to be played are sung by Korea’s hottest singers. Well… it’s not like I’m after hot guys…

It stinks in here. The smell of alcohol was everywhere and Eunmi left me alone in the bar to dance. Sitting in the middle of two drunken guys was also getting disturbing. “Ari-ah…” Somebody tapped my shoulder from behind. I turned around to see a classmate of mine smiling at me.

“Jihwan.” I smiled at him. “What’s up?”

“Could you come with me for a moment?” I nodded and stood up, grabbing my bag as I followed him outside the club.

When the door closed behind me, he turned to face me. “Ari-ah, what if I told you I liked you?” He took a step forward. The minute I inhaled the scent of alcohol coming from his breath, my heart beat got faster.

“You like me?” I took a step back but I already hit the concrete wall. I gulped.

“No wait.” He shook his head and chuckled darkly. “What if I told you that you look absolutely gorgeous right now?” He took another step forward and caged me in his arms.

I turned away from his gaze. “Can I kiss you?” My eyes widened at his question. I felt his hands hold and squeeze my shoulders tightly. His right hand slowly made way down to my left arm.

“No!” I shouted in front of his face, panicking. Then all of a sudden, his grip tightened around my left arm. It was so tight that I could feel his nails digging into my skin. I groaned in pain and tried to shake him off.

“What?” He confirmed, loudly. “You rejected a kiss from me?” To add to the scary effect, I cursed at the sky for making rumbling noises.

“I said no, you jerk!” I struggled out but failed.

He pushed me to the wall and whispered to my ear. “No one rejects a kiss from Jeon Jihwan, Ari.” When I felt his breath on my cheeks, I knew it was all over.

My life is over. My life is definitely –

I heard a smack and I snapped my eyes open. The grip on my arm and shoulder loosened and somebody grabbed my hand and dragged me away. He led me as far as he can and we finally settled in the nearby playground.

Panting, my supposed to be hero shouted. “I whisper four inches away from your ear and you kick me in there while a drunk guy tries to you and you do nothing?! What is wrong with you woman?!”

I immediately knew who it was. My head snapped up and my eyes widened. “Bacon!”

“I told you before to stop calling me that!” He faced me, completely furious.

I looked down. “Sorry.” I apologized and I saw his eyes soften. He sighed and shook his head.

“Wait here.” He pushed me down the bench and ran off. Surprised, I was frozen for a few seconds and stared after him as he ran away.

The cold wind blew and I shivered, feeling the sharp pain that was on my arm. I glanced at it and noticed the bruise that was forming.

He must’ve seen it before I did…

Smiling to myself, I stood up and made my way to the public fountain, washing my arm with cold and running water.

“Didn’t I tell you to stay there?” Before I got to have a chance to turn around, I felt a cold compress press against my left arm. “Here hold this.” He ordered.

Without looking, I attempted to grab the cold compress but grabbed his hand instead. The compress dropped to the ground and I felt an electric shock go through me. It was then that I snapped back to my senses and let go of his hand, blushing like mad.

“Sorry.” My hand found the cold compress and I pressed it on my arm, standing up and making my way away from him. I sat on a bench and he sat next to me, looking up at the stars.

“I never thought I’d actually see you again.” I started, shrugging at the cold wind.

“Same.” He smiled at me and looked back. “You’re cold aren’t you?” He laughed.

“Nah, I’m not.” I lied but at that moment, the cold wind blew again and this time I shivered.

“Suit yourself.”

“What kind of guy are you?!”

“What? There are kinds of guys?”

“Not even offering your jacket to a girl! No wonder you’re single!”

He laughed, loud. Surprised, I looked up at his laughing face under the moon light. “Who are you to declare that I’m single?”

My eyes widened. “You’re not single?” I felt my heart drop.

“Who knows?” He chuckled. “Maybe. Why? Jealous?”

I gave him a look and stood up. “Jealous? Me?” I snorted. “No way dude. Anyway, I have to go. Channie is probably – ”

I felt the drops of rain slowly pour down on me. It was after a few seconds that it completely poured down on the both of us. “Oh crap.” I face palmed.

In the middle of cursing, I felt something fall on my head. It was a jacket – his jacket to be accurate. “I’ll bring you home.”

My jaw dropped and I turned my head to look at him with a shocked face. 


 Okay, I lied you're not going to enjoy it *^* My crappy laptop suddenly restarted while I was typing and then all that I typed was like *poof*! I cursed at it so many times TT__TT I had to re-type it x.x If that laptop didn't restart I would've updated yesterday with a much more funnier Kris Dx

So, since all of your comments are related to one another... if you ask how the comments are related to each other: "Kiss already?!" xD 

OTL. You guys I was originally planning to make Bacon kiss her on the lips but I screwed that idea and turned to the cheeks instead xP 

To you new subs and commenters(is there even such a word): Hai theeeeere~! OuO ♥ 

I'm running out of things to say Dx I guess I'll go now. Paipai~ OuO ♥