Nine

"See You Again!"

Chapter 9:

DATE

 

There has to be a map somewhere…

Students were staring at me as I walked, wondering who I was and what was I doing here. I clutched my bag tighter and sighed. This is getting me nowhere…

“Do you need any help, miss?” I shot my head up and saw a man smiling at me, gently. “You look troubled or am I mistaken?”

Wow… I wish guys like him existed in my school…

“Ah, yes! I was wondering where the exit would be? I’m kind of… lost.” I chuckled nervously and shrugged. “I’m sorry for the trouble.”

“Oh, don’t worry – ”

“Hey, Prez!” I blinked. Prez as in president?

I watched as another guy walked up at him and waved a bunch of papers in front of his face. “Oh, Kyungsoo, What’s the matter?” The guy who offered me help asked.

I jaw dropped and stared at the two. Why did I get myself involved with the president? I mentally face palmed.

“Ms. Secretary is looking for you and she needs you by the Student Council office as soon as possible.” Kyungsoo-ssi panted a bit, his eyes wide. 

“Tell her I’ll be there in a few. I’ll just a guest out of the school grounds.” He nodded and turned back to me. “Let’s go, young miss.”

After finding out he was the president, I felt awkward walking with him so I started a conversation. “So… I’m really walking with the president of the student council right now?”

He chuckled and nodded, facing me and offering his hand out. “Kim Joonmyun is the name but I prefer to be called Suho. It’s nice to meet you, miss.”

I shook his hand. “Choi Ari. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

He smiled and stopped on his tracks. “I believe this is as far as I can go. Just go down these stairs and you’ll see the exit after. I have to go now, please do visit again sometime, Ari-ssi.”

I nodded and waved. “Thank you. Bye, Suho-ssi.” I smiled and walked down the stairs but I caught sight of something unpleasant.

Baekhyun-ssi was there, leaning on the exit door like he was the boss. He glared at me with daggers and my eyes widened. I better run…

I took a step back and prepared to run but he acted faster. He caught me and cornered me on a wall… again.

“This again?” I panted and snorted. “Are you so desperate for me to kick you in the crotch? Or have you decided to wear steel underwear after what I did to you back then?” I chuckled in front of his face.

“Stop with your jokes, woman.” He groaned and slipped a newspaper in between our faces. I took it and rolled out of his small “arm-cage” if that’s what you call it.

“Byun Baekhyun caught staying over at a girl’s house?! Mysterious girl is revealed to be a close friend of Byun Baekhyun?!” I read and threw the newspaper back to him. “What is all that crap?”

“This is scheduled to be mass-produced and distributed to the students by tomorrow morning. And it’s all your fault!” He pointed at me, shaking his head.

“How is that my fault?” I raised a brow at him. “If it wasn’t for you blurting it all out without thinking this never would’ve happened!” I made my way down the stairs and walked out of the exit, feeling frustrated.

“Yah!” He shouted over and ran after me.

Annoyed, I spun around and pointed at his face. “Don’t ever show your face to me, you got that?! I most certainly don’t want to get involved with you again!” Without waiting for his answer, I rolled my eyes and walked out of the school.

The next morning started out bad. Real bad.

Not only I found out that Channie was ignoring me, I also found out that the news even spread in my school.

“Yah, Park Chanyeol!” I nudged him as he ate. He didn’t even look up and continued eating. “Yah! Why are you ignoring me?”

He stood up and sat in another table, continuing what he was doing after. I groaned and whined, feeling hopeless. What’s wrong now…  The last time he ignored me was Junior High when I forgot to greet him on his birthday. Wait… it isn’t his birthday is it? No, probably not.

I shook my head and looked up as someone called me. “Ari-ssi!”

“Yes?” I looked at the girl who called me. “Someone’s looking for you by the main entrance.”

I nodded and gathered up my things. As soon as I arrived at the main entrance, some guy wearing shades tapped me on the shoulder.

I frowned and didn’t bother to turn around. “I thought I told you that I don’t want to see your face again?”

“Then find a spot to look at other than my face.” He forcefully spun me around. “Sheesh. Aren’t I fit to be your ideal guy? Why do you even hate me so much?”

I looked at him unbelievably. “You, my ideal guy? Shut up. It’s none of your business to know why I hate you.”

“Actually it is.” He raised a brow and sighed. “Never mind about that! Let’s go!” He grabbed my hand and dragged me away. People stared at us both and looked at me disgustingly. My reputation… I sulked.

“And where are you dragging me to?” I pulled my hand away from his and crossed my arms.

“My dad is looking for you! Hurry up! He needs you there by lunch!” He looked at his watch. I raised a brow at him.

“Dude, it’s like nine in the morning. Have you forgotten how to read the time? And why in the world would your dad be looking for me?”

“I don’t know? He never told me.”

“Anyway, I ain’t going this early. I have my class in like an hour from now.” I rolled my eyes and walked away but he grabbed my hand again.

“I already told your professor that you’ll be excused for the classes. And you have to go.” He smirked at me.

“Why would I?”

“Because I’m taking you out on a date.”

I felt my jaw drop and I froze, letting him drag me anyway.

D-d-date?! 


 

Kekeke~ Ari forgot to do something ^^ Let's see if you guys can find out what~ OuO Anyhwo, here it is OAO I'm sorry it was a bit delayed, I fell asleep @.@ Hai, Suho and D.O~ Kekeke ^^

I'll probably update later this week or by early next week. Hopefully by mother's day. Oh and by the way, This story will probably only have twenty chapters or so. I don't want to get it that long Dx

Anyway, I'll see you guys soon. OMG and I love you so much OAO You people who always comment let me show you some love OAO ♥ 

OTL Okay xD Paipai~ OUO