Eight

"See You Again!"

Chapter 8:

RUMORS

 

“Because we have nothing to do anyway.” I simply answered after five seconds of making them wait. They all laughed at me and I raised a brow.

“We were supposed to watch that movie, remember?” Xiumin hyung pointed out, shaking his head.

Should I run away or should I just say that I don’t really know why I suggested that?

Taking another peek over the car, I noticed that they were already gone. I cursed silently and hated myself for letting them go just like that.

“Tsk.” Kai crossed his arms over his chest. “Hyung, you like her. Face the fact.”

“And you’re jealous of that guy who’s with her!” Kris hyung pointed out.

I frowned at all of them and sighed. “Truthfully, I don’t really know why I suggested that.”

“Love is in the air!” Kai sang and laughed. “Then go get her, hyung.”

“Yeah, what are you waiting for?”

“It’s not like she won’t fall for you. Remember, every girl in school is all-over you. She isn’t any different.”

“I doubt it, hyung. She’s not like the girls in school.” I stood up and dusted my clothes. “In other words, she plays hard-to-get.” 

- > [ Ari's POV ] | | |

“I’ll be leaving next week.” He suddenly said while his ice cream.

“So soon?” I simply stared off to nothing, feeling the tiny drops of melted ice cream drop on my hands, making it quite sticky.

He nodded and quickly took a bite on my ice cream. I stared at him unbelievably and forced him to take the ice cream. “Hey!”

He gave out a carefree laugh and took the ice cream, taking the honor of finishing it. “Thanks, dude.”

“I didn’t give you my ice cream because I wanted – ”

“No! Not that!” He sighed and shook his head. “I meant for this day.”

I blinked a few times and tried to process what he said. “Oh.”

“Come on.” He held out his hand for me to take. “I’mma get you home. Don’t wanna get killed by your dad again.”

Smiling, I took his hand and let him lead the way back to our house.

When I got home, I washed up and jumped on my bed with a huge smile on my face. I wonder when we’ll be able to this thing again after he’s gone… 

My face worried and I rolled over but I felt something hard under the covers of my bed. Raising a brow, I flipped the covers off and saw a black square box lying there.

“Oh, what’s this?” I grabbed it and opened it, seeing a pair of Ray-Ban shades inside. It definitely looked expensive.

Must be his

Blinking, I ran up to my parents. “Hey, dad! Do you how I can contact your friend’s son? He forgot something and it looks important.”

My dad raised a brow and looked at me suspiciously. I gulped. He’s having a misunderstanding…

[ The Next Day... ]

Why did I even agree on doing this for a pair of glasses? I sighed, standing in front of the gates of the school for the wealthy, Ouran College.

As soon as I stepped inside, I was greeted by a woman in a black suit and she immediately led me to wherever he was. “Over here.” She stopped in front of a pair of wooden double-doors.

“Young sir, your guest has arrived.” She announced and opened the door more widely so I could see what was inside. I almost tripped on my shoes after seeing that there were classes going on inside.

So this is where Channie will be studying after a week…

“Guest? I didn’t expect any – oh it’s you.” Baekhyun-ssi closed the door behind him. “What in the world are you doing here?” He hissed at me.

I hovered the black box in front of his face. “You forgot this in my room.”

His eyes widened and he clamped my mouth with his hand. “Lower your voice! If somebody hears that I’ve been in your room, people might misunderstand.”

“You’ve been in her room?!” From behind me, a voice spoke up.

“Yah! Huang Zi-Tao! It’s not what you think it is! I just stayed over for the night!” He shouted and he immediately closed his mouth. “No! I didn’t do anything wrong!”

I watched him panic as he tried to convince the people that he was innocent. I scoffed and shook my head. Dork…

“Hey, don’t just stand there! You’ll be in the front cover of the school newspaper tomorrow if you don’t help me.” Baekhyun-ssi once again hissed at me, but I was too busy introducing myself to his friend.

“Choi Ari imnida. It’s a pleasure meeting you, Huang Zi-Tao.” I shook his hand and smiled.

“Please, call me Tao!” He beamed up at me. “Oh and is that a Gucci bag I see?”

I nodded and grinned up at him, completely forgetting about the poor guy who was busy convincing people that they thought wrong.

“You guys!” Mr. Bacon whined.

Surprised by his actions, I turned to him with a laughing face. “Is Byun Baekhyun actually whining?”

“Shut up, Choi Ari!” He glared at me and turned to Tao. “Tao, help me out.”

“How am I supposed to help you, hyung?” He shook his head and then turned back to me. “Should we talk about Gucci sometime? I know! Ring me up later this evening! Noona, I’ll be waiting!” He handed me a calling card and ran off. Am I really that old-looking that he knows that I’m his noona?

I sighed and leaned on the wall behind me, waiting for this other guy to finish convincing. “Yah! What are you standing there for? This is all your fault!”

“You told me to shut up, so I’m doing what you told me. Isn’t that right, Baekhyun-ssi?” I smiled at him and grabbed his hand, forcibly giving him the black box. “Now if you’ll excuse me.”

I turned my back to him and started walking away. But after a few minutes of walking, I finally came up with a conclusion.

I’m hopelessly lost…


Heya peeps ^^ We're gonna have a double update today because I'm in a good mood :3 Next chapter will be up in a few hours at least~ Wait for it 8D 

I'll reply to all of your wonderful comments by then ^^ I'll see you, very... very... soon.